FEAR

Keskustelua bändeistä ja muista musiikintekijöistä.

Moderators: Paul Di'Anneli, Vilja heilimöi, minä en, Bulizky

punkhank
God of PIF
God of PIF

Re: FEAR

#226 Post by punkhank » 13 Aug 2020, 11:36

Joku ladannut 1993 demot tuubiin, nuo tulee varmasti sille HABWF uusinnalle bonareina [-o<
Bootleggaajat varmaan julkaisee myös.
Vitun kovia versiota.

Ton tyypin kanavalla monta FEAR keikkaa :salut:
***Come on you Spurs!***
Spoiler:
Punk rock (or "punk") is a rock music genre that emerged in the mid-70s, rooted in 60s garage rock and other forms of what is now known as "proto-punk" music.

punkhank
God of PIF
God of PIF

#227 Post by punkhank » 11 Sep 2020, 12:39

Aika hieno.

Ton vois ostaa 2xCD:nä kun orig. LP on hyllyssä.
Tulee Kalu varmaan Pertsan valintaan?

***Come on you Spurs!***
Spoiler:
Punk rock (or "punk") is a rock music genre that emerged in the mid-70s, rooted in 60s garage rock and other forms of what is now known as "proto-punk" music.

Vilja heilimöi, minä en
keskisuuri muinainen

#228 Post by Vilja heilimöi, minä en » 11 Sep 2020, 13:35

punkhank wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 11:36
Joku ladannut 1993 demot tuubiin, nuo tulee varmasti sille HABWF uusinnalle bonareina [-o<
Bootleggaajat varmaan julkaisee myös.
Vitun kovia versiota.

Ton tyypin kanavalla monta FEAR keikkaa :salut:
En pääse tarkastamaan, mutta oliskohan noi ne mitkä on olleet kierrossa Lee Ving's Army nimellä.

punkhank
God of PIF
God of PIF

#229 Post by punkhank » 04 Dec 2020, 07:54

***Come on you Spurs!***
Spoiler:

punkhank
God of PIF
God of PIF

#230 Post by punkhank » 07 Dec 2020, 00:15

When John Belushi hired punk band Fear for SNL show and they got banned for life
https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/fear-banne ... ideo-1981/
***Come on you Spurs!***
Spoiler:

Vilja heilimöi, minä en
keskisuuri muinainen

#231 Post by Vilja heilimöi, minä en » 03 Feb 2021, 18:32

Onpahan muuten aika perkeleen käppänen kansisysteemi tossa More Beer -triplassa. Kolme vinyyliä heitetty heilumaan tommoseen joka suunnasta liian suureen slipcase-kansioon, mikä kaiken lisäksi vielä ihan helvetin ohutta materiaalia. Helvetinmoinen ihme että tuli ehjänä perille.

punkhank
God of PIF
God of PIF

#232 Post by punkhank » 03 Feb 2021, 19:18

Jalat jäi Karjalaan wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 18:32
Onpahan muuten aika perkeleen käppänen kansisysteemi tossa More Beer -triplassa. Kolme vinyyliä heitetty heilumaan tommoseen joka suunnasta liian suureen slipcase-kansioon, mikä kaiken lisäksi vielä ihan helvetin ohutta materiaalia. Helvetinmoinen ihme että tuli ehjänä perille.
Tossa just samaa kirjoittaa joku:
Spoiler:
dingbat46 January 22, 2021
edited 12 days ago
Although the 3 vinyl themselves sound excellent, and I do appreciate the bonus material, in terms of packaging, Atom Age kinda dropped the ball on this one. The jacket is extremely thin and the side-opening is much too wide which causes it to be very floppy and easily prone to creases and bending (which sucks). It was packaged extremely loosely in the mailer which caused it to bang around and resulted in smashed corners and 2 seam splits. On top of that, the album itself was unsealed and was full of hand-prints that looked like someone rubbed oil all over it or something. All in all, it's the worst experience I've ever had dealing with a label from the package itself to how it was shipped to me. I contacted them to let them know, although I don't want a refund. I love Fear and wanna support them, and finally owning a copy of this outweighs the negative elements. That said, lower your expectations and everything will be fine.
#-o lisäksi näyttäis olevan labelvirheellinen painos, onks sulla?
"LP1 and LP3 have the same labels saying Sides A and B. Distinguishable by the matrixes"
***Come on you Spurs!***
Spoiler:

Vilja heilimöi, minä en
keskisuuri muinainen

#233 Post by Vilja heilimöi, minä en » 03 Feb 2021, 19:38

punkhank wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 19:18
03 Feb 2021, 18:32
Tossa just samaa kirjoittaa joku:
Spoiler:
dingbat46 January 22, 2021
edited 12 days ago
Although the 3 vinyl themselves sound excellent, and I do appreciate the bonus material, in terms of packaging, Atom Age kinda dropped the ball on this one. The jacket is extremely thin and the side-opening is much too wide which causes it to be very floppy and easily prone to creases and bending (which sucks). It was packaged extremely loosely in the mailer which caused it to bang around and resulted in smashed corners and 2 seam splits. On top of that, the album itself was unsealed and was full of hand-prints that looked like someone rubbed oil all over it or something. All in all, it's the worst experience I've ever had dealing with a label from the package itself to how it was shipped to me. I contacted them to let them know, although I don't want a refund. I love Fear and wanna support them, and finally owning a copy of this outweighs the negative elements. That said, lower your expectations and everything will be fine.
#-o lisäksi näyttäis olevan labelvirheellinen painos, onks sulla?
"LP1 and LP3 have the same labels saying Sides A and B. Distinguishable by the matrixes"
Juu näyttäis muuten olevan.

Pete TNT
PIF-harrastaja

#234 Post by Pete TNT » 03 Feb 2021, 22:17

Hienoa että uusintajulkaisukenttään on saatu uusi Cleopatra / Mefisto tasoinen peluri!

Tämä kommentti myös nauratti Discogsissa
I won my case against this label, via the Better Business Bureau. It is in no way slander for me to say that they frequently attempt to rip people off, as there is legal precedent. I'm just attempting to warn any more would be customers, as they've done it to more people since I busted them for it.
Suvelan Sulttaani wrote: rocknrollin tarkoitus on scream and shout ja pitää siinä sivussa good time!

Vilja heilimöi, minä en
keskisuuri muinainen

#235 Post by Vilja heilimöi, minä en » 04 Feb 2021, 11:03

Pete TNT wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 22:17
Hienoa että uusintajulkaisukenttään on saatu uusi Cleopatra / Mefisto tasoinen peluri!

I won my case against this label, via the Better Business Bureau. It is in no way slander for me to say that they frequently attempt to rip people off, as there is legal precedent. I'm just attempting to warn any more would be customers, as they've done it to more people since I busted them for it.
Robert Arce and Atom Age Industries told me they didn't have anymore copies of this - while selling a copy on Discogs for $32+ then posting another one for $52+ ... you can decide if you want to support people who do that

Pondo Sinatra
Melkein ####!
Melkein ####!

#236 Post by Pondo Sinatra » 04 Feb 2021, 19:09

Youtubessa onkin nuo spit stix -remixit. Mulle ehkä maistuu paremmin se alkuperäinen enigma-mix :D
Huippu levy mutta ei varmaan jaksa lähteä tilailemaan.

Vilja heilimöi, minä en
keskisuuri muinainen

#237 Post by Vilja heilimöi, minä en » 05 Feb 2021, 18:24

Pondo Sinatra wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 19:09
Youtubessa onkin nuo spit stix -remixit. Mulle ehkä maistuu paremmin se alkuperäinen enigma-mix :D
Huippu levy mutta ei varmaan jaksa lähteä tilailemaan.
Nyt kun tätä remixiä kuuntelen niin kuulostaa kyllä ihan saatanan oudolta ja "väärältä" :o

Sauna-Vaudeville
-=Lord Of PIF=-
-=Lord Of PIF=-

#238 Post by Sauna-Vaudeville » 06 Feb 2021, 12:03

04 Feb 2021, 11:03
Pete TNT wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 22:17

Robert Arce and Atom Age Industries told me they didn't have anymore copies of this - while selling a copy on Discogs for $32+ then posting another one for $52+ ... you can decide if you want to support people who do that
Olihan se niiden More Beer oluttuoppien lähettäminen Pertin Valintaan olemattomalla suojaamisella melkoinen neronleimaus tältä lafkalta. Mites se nyt menikään 3 vai 4 säpäilenä ja yksi suht ok. :salut:
Zeno 54100 Gangsta

Pondo Sinatra
Melkein ####!
Melkein ####!

#239 Post by Pondo Sinatra » 06 Feb 2021, 13:46

:D

^ edit: ehkä tollanen toiminta ei oikein motivoi tekemään lafkalta lisätilauksia.

Sauna-Vaudeville
-=Lord Of PIF=-
-=Lord Of PIF=-

#240 Post by Sauna-Vaudeville » 05 Aug 2021, 20:04

RSD The Record lp+7" tuli nyt ostettua eilen heräteostoksena humalaspäissään.
Zeno 54100 Gangsta