the CASUALTIES

Keskustelua bändeistä ja muista musiikintekijöistä.

Moderators: Paul Di'Anneli, Vilja heilimöi, minä en, Bulizky

Nixu
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

Re: the CASUALTIES

#16 Post by Nixu » 17 Nov 2009, 15:19

Jotenkin en usko tuohon Puntala-hommaan.

Lieju

#17 Post by Lieju » 18 Nov 2009, 18:49

Pyytelis puntalan keikasta varmaan MILJOONIA.. :roll:
Päitä putoilee ja sperma haisee.

Pete TNT
PIF-harrastaja

#18 Post by Pete TNT » 18 Nov 2009, 18:55

Lieju wrote:Pyytelis puntalan keikasta varmaan MILJOONIA.. :roll:
varmaa tulee ihan bensarahoilla ja papusalaatilla

:roll: :roll:

Ja ainii, ei kyllä uppoo tämäkään bändi.
Suvelan Sulttaani wrote: rocknrollin tarkoitus on scream and shout ja pitää siinä sivussa good time!

RIP sinä?
R.I.P.

#19 Post by RIP sinä? » 18 Nov 2009, 20:14

tylsäää. yksittäin toimii jotku biisit!
Fester-setä wrote:
20 Jun 2023, 12:53
eminem ja barathrum
Mortal Kombat wrote:Olen ulkoisesti rauhallinen ja mietteliään oloinen, mutta sisällä raivoavat intohimon ja sekoilun ahnaat liekit.
Kansan syvät rivit wrote:
20 Nov 2018, 14:47
önk tönkkiä tää maa kaipaa.

Hra Mezola
Ukko

#20 Post by Hra Mezola » 18 Nov 2009, 20:35

Enpä ole tutustunut, eikä oikeastaan kiinnostakaan.
hauveli wrote:jos ei oo pelannu roolipelejä ja siksi ei tajuu mistään mitään ja on ihan hapannaama niin ehkä kannattais

Kakkatikkari

#21 Post by Kakkatikkari » 18 Nov 2009, 20:58

Nixu wrote:Jotenkin en usko tuohon Puntala-hommaan.
Oisikin hauska nähdä Seven reaktio kun tämmönen ratkasu tulisi sen tietoon
Kiihkeässä, mutta onnellisessa tilassa

malja

#22 Post by malja » 19 Nov 2009, 12:30

Lieju wrote:Pyytelis puntalan keikasta varmaan MILJOONIA.. :roll:
Tuskinpa vaan. Nehän heitti keikan Torvessakin, joten tuskinpa bändi kauheita maksaa...
http://sa-int.bandcamp.com

Olen anarkian uhoaja ja lapsienne tuhoaja

Il Duce Lee
Jääkenttien Kristian Arje

#23 Post by Il Duce Lee » 29 Mar 2016, 18:12

Ei tarvis tulla. En usko kaikkea, mitä netistä luen, mutta alla olevat kommentit oli uskottavia:

http://putyourdamnpantson.com/2013/11/0 ... assaulted/

digimetsä wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 22:16
Eräänlaista ableismia toikin on että tullaan leveilemään kuinka pystyy olemaan selvinpäin viihteellä eikä ahdista

Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa
Poistunut käyttäjä

#24 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa » 29 Mar 2016, 19:02

WHO KILLED SPIKEY JACKET? kannattaa tsekata mikäli tää uppoo!!!!

Wes Parmalee

#25 Post by Wes Parmalee » 30 Mar 2016, 14:28

Torvessa oli kova. Ei ole paljon jaksanut kuunnella viime vuosina.

Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa
Poistunut käyttäjä

#26 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa » 30 Mar 2016, 17:34

Wes Parmalee wrote:Torvessa oli kova.
oli ihan!!!

Pipa-Tauno

#27 Post by Pipa-Tauno » 21 Sep 2016, 11:59

Marraskuun lopulla mahis käydä kysymässä Nosturin alakerrassa Jorgelta itseltään pitääkö syytökset paikkaansa. Tollasen steitmentin olivat ainakin julkasseet aikanaan: http://dyingscene.com/news/the-casualti ... -frontman/

Il Duce Lee
Jääkenttien Kristian Arje

#28 Post by Il Duce Lee » 21 Sep 2016, 14:03

Usain Bolt Thrower wrote:Marraskuun lopulla mahis käydä kysymässä Nosturin alakerrassa Jorgelta itseltään pitääkö syytökset paikkaansa. Tollasen steitmentin olivat ainakin julkasseet aikanaan: http://dyingscene.com/news/the-casualti ... -frontman/
Varmasti antoisa ja rakentava dialogi siitä tulossa sitten. Sana vastaan sanaa ja mitä rahkeita tässä on mitään todistaa.

Tässä nyt muutama sana, mitkä löytyvät myös tuolta aiemmin laittamastani linkistä.
A partial list of accounts about Jorge from The Casualties
On November 5th a woman came forward with a guest blog post about her experience of being sexually assaulted by the lead singer of The Casualties.

The author of the blog has shared an email address to send your stories to, anonymously if you wish, “The number of women who are starting to come out with their stories of Jorge is growing daily. If you would like to contribute any part of your interactions with him in a follow up blog or possible website, anonymously, please feel free to email [email protected] and thank you again for reading this and sharing the story with your friends in bands.”

In the meantime, many others from the punk/music community have voiced similar experiences in the comments sections of different sites.

Please note some of the comments have been truncated to sections directly related to Jorge & The Casualties’ actions.

Updated 11/28/13 1:30pm

From absolutepunk.net

gold soundz incidents like this involving this dude have been sadly talked about since the late 90s

jpmalone4 This isn’t the first accusation I’ve heard against the guy. My former babysitter - who’s about the same age as the blogger - hates this guy because of something he did to one of her friends. I don’t know the details, but she would never let me listen to the Casualties because of it.

Jason Tate There have been rumblings in the punk community for as long as I can remember, this is definitely not the first time I’ve heard something similar either.

From dyingscene.com

Bryan Clarence Reynolds Owner at Millenium Falcon Embroidery and Digitizing Co. I’m from NYC and Jorge was KNOWN around town for this type of behaviour including barging in on girls in the fitting room when he worked at Trash and Vaudville on St.Marks. Seriously don’t bother defending this pedo, this shit is right up his alley

Cole Michael Works at Ghost Busters this isn’t an isolated claim, there have been many young women saying the same kinda shit throughout the years that Jorge has come onto them/put himself on them/acted like a fucking creep in general. Shit, around ‘03ish a 14 year old girl around KC had the same shit occur. Jorge being a fucking creep trying to get in her pants… Borrowed from a message sent to our page tonight: “I remember some teenage girls we knew thought it would be cool to also roll w/ him after a show; luckily they took him to a public place, a diner in Chicago, where after food was served he just blurted out "hey, are we going to your house or are we doing this in the car” which offended the 2 girls and they left him stranded” … That girl isn’t the only one with this story, there are/were many girls who came forward, in many different cities and for many years, before the internet became popular.

Sidney Harding Boston, Massachusetts Their bassist once felt up my friend for quite some time when we were hanging out with them at warped tour when we were fifteen

John Gause Not the first time I’ve heard about something like this coming from this act.

From putyourdamnpantson.com

Plankton I am not surprised to discover this as he made lewd comments to me as a teenager that made me uncomfortable.

Adrian I personally know 3 other women with similar stories of Jorge. The Casualties suck and he’s a douche. I’m so sorry that this happened to you and if I ever see him in person again I’ll head butt him and kick him while he’s down. Punk.

BxNeurotic By reposting this story, I found out that this also happened to a girl in my town. No words can express how horrible this is, but much respect to you for having the guys to speak out on it. Fuck this guy, and his band, and every “friend”, promoter, and fan who knows about this shit and does nothing. Keeping quiet only allows it to happen to another girl. Thank you for sharing; hopefully others will do the same, until this band is barred from ever playing a show again.

BD i interviewed jorge in 1993? for a 9th grade school project about punk rock. it was after the casualties played a show at the beanery in CT. i asked him what his favorite part of being in a band was and he said (beyond inebriated and laughing) “i get to fuck as many underage girls as i can” (or something along those lines) it’s still creepy to this day. i hope that tape is in my parents basement somewhere.

Daze We’ve all been in the scene for many years and heard the rumors

Gerry HubleyAfter posting this link on my wall two unconnected friends, from opposite ends of the country recounted their own years old stories of similar things happening to friends of theirs.

Brooke I’ve been told similar stories of Jorge and his behavior towards girls/women by several close friends in the scene over the years.

Kidd Heck he was trying to drug and rape my friend and i caught on to him put her in bed and fought that fool all the way into the street

LinoleumdollYou’re absolutely not alone in this. Jorge was known for doing this shit. I thank Meggers for stepping in and getting Jorge to leave my friend and I alone while we were only 14…

LM people here, in his home city, have known about this guy’s shitty behaviors for a very long time. It’s not a “one sided story” when there are dozens of UNDERAGE girls who share the same side.

Yelena Gordiyenko I remember when I was 15 my friend and I used to always go to Trash & Vaudeville and see him there. He would always hit on us and be very pushy and creepy and aggressive.

DRo
I also have experienced Jorge. I was thrown against a wall and he tried to force himself upon me. I was 16. (15 years ago) I am lucky because I had a group of friends with me.
As soon as I read this post, a flood of memories of that day hit me.

Citybabysrevenge I have heard on more than one occasion that he’s a total creep. That’s the thing about so-called rumors, when multiple accounts depict the same kind of behavior on multiple occasions, they stop being rumors and start looking hella credible.

Dan How is this shit even disputable. It’s been known for years that this dude is a fucking pervert. I heard about it at least 10 years ago. When NUMEROUS people say that someone has assaulted them over the span of OVER A FUCKING DECADE, do you really need to catch him in the act to believe it?

LaLa I know first hand what scum Jorge is. Back in the late 90s, when I was about 16, Jorge put his nasty hands on me and fondled me. This was completely unprovoked, unsolicited, I was simply minding my own business at a show with friends at the now defunct Coney island high, nyc. He must have been 35 then. I have at least 3 other friends who were also pubescent at the time similar experiences, which even involved him violating/manhandling them way worse than what he did to me. He’s disgusting

Katie
I always thought he was a rapist. It always made me sick that he was in his 30s when I was in my teens and he dated nothing but teenage girls. If it’s any consolation, an old friend of mine in Austin punched that dickhead in the face while he was in the middle of a set at Emos. The funny thing about it all was how quick that mf’er ran to the nearest cops to try to press charge. I guess it’s only punk when he rapes underage girls but not when he gets his ass kicked for being a creep.

Mandatory Castration For Pedophiles Through out the mid and late 90′s, there was always talk of that asshole molesting drunk/high girls at after show parties.

Matt I used to live in Philly in the early 2000′s and I dated the ex of one of the band members that lived there at the time. I definitely heard a few accounts from people about Jorge doing that shit to other girls and also had my share of run-ins with the total scum that are that band

Nicole Introvert This story is true. Every word. Beth and I may not be in communication currently, but when we were 16 we barely went an hour without speaking to each other. I was the person she called in the morning to describe every terrifying detail of this story

Angel Many yrs ago a friend of mine ended up hanging out with ‘these guys’ in New Orleans & she came home with stories of what pigs they were & how rude they were to her & girlfriends, so this story, sadly, doesn’t surprise me

citybabysrevenge I have heard these stories many times before

leopardboots I was 15 or 16 and ended up sitting in a bar with the band and another teenage female pal, drinking illegal beers, and the aforementioned scumbag singer started getting closer and closer to us, being a creeper basically. One of his band mates, who over the years I have had many beers with and seemed to be a stand-up dude, announced it was time for us to leave and walked us back to our hotel. It had never before crossed my mind that something terrible could have happened.
digimetsä wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 22:16
Eräänlaista ableismia toikin on että tullaan leveilemään kuinka pystyy olemaan selvinpäin viihteellä eikä ahdista

Pipa-Tauno

#29 Post by Pipa-Tauno » 21 Sep 2016, 14:29

Juuh oon lukenu jo ton blogin ja pari muutakin tekstiä aiheesta mitä löytyny intternetsistä, mutta kiitos vaan silti.

Jos et nyt sattunu huomaamaan, niin en ottanu kantaa sällin syyllisyydestä suuntaan tai toiseen.

Kansan syvät rivit
Juhani Naamapalmu

#30 Post by Kansan syvät rivit » 22 Sep 2016, 15:17

koira nimeltä paavo wrote:
Wes Parmalee wrote:Torvessa oli kova.
oli ihan!!!
Groezrockissa puolestaan oli ihan ripulia.
STOP SAYING THINGS YOU FUCKING DICKHEADS
Alkoholitonolutlaskuri 2024: 61, virhemarginaali 2
Kombuchalaskuri 2024: 15, virhemarginaali 1

Alkoholitonolutlaskuri 2023: 246, virhemarginaali 4