fingerpussy/ real rape with penis, thinking about it

For the foreigners and others in English.

Moderator: Bulizky

RNKL-1

fingerpussy/ real rape with penis, thinking about it

#1 Post by RNKL-1 » 30 Jun 2015, 20:00

i have a mutch considered the late case in which 5 boys were accused of aggravated rape. all in media and internet sayed things and opinions about it a little recently.

i think court was right in that it was not very bad rape. in my opinion it was law technically rape, or even aggravated rape because many rapedoers in action, BUT then again, almost everyone considers fingerpussy and fingerass much milder offence and hurting of sexual selfgoverningrights than putting real penis in cunt without dickputtingpermission.

fingerpussy, fingerass; it's kind of between physical sexual harassment and rape. then again, it was law technically at least rape and prosecutor thought it could be even aggravated rape. so it had both clearly aggravating (many rapedoers) and mitigating (only fingerpussy and fingerass, no penis used) facktors so it is sensible to sentence as normal rape. and they are young, the vast majority of very young people with no crimeregister have gotten conditional prisonment for normal rape, it would be unfair to give categorical prisonment to these boys because law should be same for all in justicestate.

just my thoughts on fingerpussy-rape versus rape done with penis and conditional prisonment etc.
kenenkään muun paska ei ole samanlainen kuin Sinun paskasi

APINA POIKA ELÄMÄNTYYLI
terveisiä kaikille t: jaska

Re: fingerpussy/ real rape with penis, thinking about it

#2 Post by APINA POIKA ELÄMÄNTYYLI » 22 Jan 2019, 16:34

:o