P. Folk Man: Characteristics of Man

For the foreigners and others in English.

Moderator: Bulizky

Karl Ove Knausgård
Eckerön Edgar Winter

P. Folk Man: Characteristics of Man

#1 Post by Karl Ove Knausgård » 05 May 2021, 11:32

This little work is a dissertation on a piece of nature called man and his "Reason" Action on Meganism
At the same time, this is a "sample piece" of an ordinary Finn's world of thought, more precisely, one aspect of it.
This topic has bound up so much of my capacity for thought that I am outright compelled to publish my case.
I know that I have made significant discoveries in research on my journey to the common sense, since as early as 1965 it happened that ...
My manuscript at the time lay on a publishing company table in a box for 7 months and was examined by outside experts.
Even though I was told, when I took it in, that you would get it back in three weeks and that there were qualified men in our own house.
Now I decided that I no longer bothered with publishers, and so I do it myself. This book is my product almost completely and in every respect.
Actually, this is just a printed manuscript (1,500 copies), I did the work with the cover sheets using the American A.B.Dick method in 35 hours.

Karl Ove Knausgård
Eckerön Edgar Winter

Re: P. Folk Man: Characteristics of Man

#2 Post by Karl Ove Knausgård » 05 May 2021, 11:41

THOUGHT

Through the ages, philosophers and theologians y.m.s. wasted their time on this issue.

Karl Ove Knausgård
Eckerön Edgar Winter

#3 Post by Karl Ove Knausgård » 05 May 2021, 12:32

After all, all of us living beings belong to the same group, that we have a consciousness that is subjected to light and sound by nature, and that also allows nature to be partially experienced, but there are also a number of animals that have climbed the upper "big herd." Examples of these are: Parrot, Dolphin and our good friend Dog. The latter is perhaps the best, for example, because it is close to us and we can state its remarks.

Karl Ove Knausgård
Eckerön Edgar Winter

#4 Post by Karl Ove Knausgård » 05 May 2021, 12:32

My whole reader

You’ve probably noticed, after attending schools and courses, that something’s teaching has been left blank, viz. you yourself. You have received a lot of information and various counter-ideas have been implanted in you, but you yourself do not really seem to trust yourself, because the school has said practically nothing about you and your mechanism of action, you know you do, but how? That's the question. How could you trust some unknown factor, viz. To yourself when you don’t know who you are and how you act. Where you are from the beginning and where you are going. In the lesson of religion you were told that you had become created, but in the lesson of evolution you were the result of slow development. That you have evolved by yourself. I'm afraid that by doing so, the school has put you in a pretty serious conflict with yourself, your thoughts may be grinding down to unproductive idleness Naturally. Of course, I don't underestimate you, of course you have your own experiences and views on things, but I ask again Do you trust yourself?