NEWS: Katolinen kirkko käyttänyt lapsia seksuaalisesti hyväk

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Kennedy Bakircioglu Kuutio, P O L L Y

TURBO LÖRVÄR
saukkojen suojelia äiä

Re: NEWS: Katolinen kirkko käyttänyt lapsia seksuaalisesti hyväk

#61 Post by TURBO LÖRVÄR » 27 Feb 2019, 08:06

perus pedofiiliuskonto, katoliset saisivat hävetä

Dynaaminen menehtyjä
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#62 Post by Dynaaminen menehtyjä » 27 Feb 2019, 08:29

limainen saukko wrote:
27 Feb 2019, 08:06
perus pedofiiliuskonto, katoliset saisivat hävetä
Noh noh, ei saa yleistää [-X

Jotkut niistä ovat systemaattisesti raiskanneet nunnia, eli aikuisia ihmisiä.
Kommando tehtävä :|
sielusi kyylä kyykyssä wrote: eri positiivinen viesti dyniksellö

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#63 Post by Pasi Fist » 28 Feb 2019, 23:01

Hieman OT:

Jumalan nimeen on välitetty taas naisista ja lapsista niin paljon, että abortit on kielletty.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... s-abortion

Girl, 11, gives birth to rapist's child after Argentina refuses abortion

Campaigners condemn authorities who ignored girl’s plea ‘to remove what the old man put inside me’

An 11-year old girl who became pregnant after being raped was forced to give birth after Argentine authorities refused to allow her the abortion to which she was entitled.

The authorities ignored repeated requests for an abortion from the child, called “Lucía” to protect her identity, as well as her mother and a number of Argentine women’s right activists. After 23 weeks of pregnancy, she had to undergo a caesarean section on Tuesday. The baby is unlikely to survive.

The move has been described as the “worst kind of cruelty for this child” and has been blamed on an anti-choice strategy in the country to force girls to carry their pregnancies to term.

Lucía told the psychologist at the hospital to which she was admitted after two suicide attempts: “I want you to remove what the old man put inside me.”

Lucía, the youngest of three sisters, became pregnant after she was abused by her grandmother’s 65-year-old partner. She was placed under her grandmother’s care in 2015, after her two older sisters were reportedly abused by her mother’s partner.

Lucía discovered she was pregnant on 23 January at a first-aid centre in her hometown in the northern province of Tucumán. A week later, the child was admitted to the Eva Perón hospital outside the provincial capital city of Tucumán. Suffering from self-inflicted lesions resulting from apparent suicide attempts, she was placed in state care.

While abortion remains illegal in Argentina, a 1921 law allows it to be performed in cases of rape or when a woman’s life is in danger. A doctor declared in court that Lucía faced “high obstetric risk” should her pregnancy be allowed to continue.

Gustavo Vigliocco, Tucumán’s health secretary, insisted the child did not want an abortion – a claim denied by activists who had access to court proceedings. “I am close to both the child and her mother. The child wants to continue her pregnancy. We are considering the risks but she has a large contexture, she weighs more than 50 kilos,” Vigliocco said in a radio interview.

Having delayed action until 23 weeks into Lucía’s pregnancy, health authorities decided on Tuesday to carry out a caesarean section. The decision followed a court order to take immediate action, given the length of the pregnancy.

Cecilia Ousset, the doctor who performed the procedure alongside her husband and fellow physician, Jorge Gijena, said: “We saved the life of an 11-year-old girl who was tortured for a month by the provincial health system.”

She accused Tucumán’s governor, Juan Manzur, of using the child for political purposes.

“For electoral reasons they [the authorities] prevented the legal interruption of the pregnancy and forced the little girl to give birth,” she said. “My legs trembled when I saw her, it was like seeing my younger daughter. The little girl didn’t understand completely what was going to happen.”

Ousset said Lucía was in a good condition after the procedure, but she did not expect the baby to survive.

Women’s rights activists in Argentina were outraged by the case.

Writer Claudia Piñeiro tweeted on Wednesday: “There are those who tortured an 11-year-old rape victim in Tucumán. It’s dangerous they have such power and that we were not able to prevent it.”

Mariana Carbajal, the journalist and feminist activist who originally broke Lucía’s story in the progressive daily Página/12, tweeted: “Tucumán treated her like a receptacle, like an incubator.”

Soledad Deza, of the Women for Women Association, said Lucía’s case was not one of conscientious objection by doctors. “Regrettably, what we have here is a conservative action stemming from the executive branch,” Deza told Página/12. “Abortion is a legal option in the case of abuse or risk to life. The state has to ensure the procedure. Here there was the worst kind of cruelty with this child.”

Anti-choice campaigners said the case illustrated their motto: “Save both lives”, a rallying cry that has gathered strong support among anti-abortion activists.

“That defenceless and innocent human being is whom abortionists managed to pull from its mother’s womb in Tucumán, 24 weeks and premature. Now it lies with tubes attached and in risk of dying when 20 more days could have been allowed to pass to guarantee both lives. What bastards!”, tweeted Mariano Obarrio, a journalist for Argentina’s leading daily La Nación, a newspaper that has declared itself against legal abortion in Argentina.

Tucumán’s archbishop, Carlos Sánchez, recorded a message on Wednesday revealing Lucía’s real name and calling on Christians to “defend all human life”.

The “save both lives” motto was repeated in an official statement from the government of Tucumán on Tuesday after the court ruled that the decision was up to health authorities. The government ordered hospital director Elizabeth Avila to “continue with the procedures necessary to attempt to save both lives”.

An attempt to legalise abortion lost by a slim margin last August
when Argentina’s senate voted to leave in place the longstanding law that penalises women who undergo an abortion with up to four years in prison.

The law has not stopped abortions. It has put the lives of poorer women who do not have access to good doctors willing to perform the clandestine procedures particularly at risk. An average of one abortion is performed every 90 seconds in Argentina, with as many as 450,000 unsafe illegal abortions carried out every year, according to estimates.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#64 Post by Pasi Fist » 13 Mar 2019, 08:18

Koko artikkeli, kuvia ja videota linkin takana:
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... al-assault
Cardinal George Pell to spend nearly four years in jail for child sexual assault

Chief judge calls Pell’s crimes ‘breathtakingly arrogant’ as he sentences Pell to six years in jail, with non-parole period of three years and eight months

Cardinal George Pell may spend at least three years and eight months in jail after being convicted of sexually abusing two 13-year-old choirboys in 1996, with the judge describing his offending as “brazen and forceful” and “breathtakingly arrogant” because he believed the victims would never complain.

The 77-year-old was sentenced to six years, with a non-parole period of three years and eight months.

Pell was convicted last month on five charges of child sexual assault, following a committal hearing, a mistrial and a trial. He has lodged an appeal, which will be heard in June.

Chief judge Peter Kidd said the sentence carried a real possibility that Pell would not live to be released. “Facing jail at your age in these circumstances must be an awful state of affairs for you,” he said...
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Salajulkku
God of PIF
God of PIF

#65 Post by Salajulkku » 13 Mar 2019, 09:21

Pasi Fist wrote:
28 Feb 2019, 23:01
Hieman OT:

Jumalan nimeen on välitetty taas naisista ja lapsista niin paljon, että abortit on kielletty.
Ei ole OT: Mistä niitä lapsia tulisi hyväksikäytettäviksi, jos kaikki tekisivät vapaasti abortteja?

Hyödytön idiootti
Melkein ####!
Melkein ####!

#66 Post by Hyödytön idiootti » 13 Mar 2019, 09:26

Kari Enqvistin kolumni: Katolisen kirkon seksikriisit näyttävät mitä tapahtuu kun uskonnollinen valta ja seksi sekoittuvat

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10663098
Sensaatio­hakuista fiktiota
Reaalikapitalismi matemaattista voodoota

NicAhh
-=Lord Of PIF=-
-=Lord Of PIF=-

Re: NEWS: Katolinen kirkko käyttänyt lapsia seksuaalisesti h

#67 Post by NicAhh » 19 Mar 2019, 10:49

top 4 hevibändit wrote:
06 Feb 2017, 16:23
[x] Katolinen kirkko
[x] Lasten hyväksikäyttö
[ ] Yllätti
I have no idea what's going on

Hmmh... yeah, I can't hack it.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#68 Post by Pasi Fist » 11 Apr 2019, 08:03

Raiskataan katolisessa kirkossa muitakin kuin lapsia...taas.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... raping-nun
India: police charge Catholic bishop with raping nun

Franco Mulakkal denies multiple charges, including unlawful detention, in southern state of Kerala

Police on Tuesday charged an Indian bishop with repeatedly raping a nun at a rural convent in a case that has cast a new shadow on the Catholic church’s global sex abuse crisis.

Franco Mulakkal was charged with raping the nun several times between 2014 and 2016, according to K Subash, police deputy superintendent in the district of the southern state of Kerala where the investigation was carried out.

The bishop also faces charges of unlawful detention, unnatural sex and abuse of authority. Mulakkal – who would face a maximum punishment of life imprisonment if convicted – has denied the allegations.

The police report ran to more than 100 pages and contained statements from nuns, priests and other bishops, media reports said.

The victim filed a complaint in June last year, but police only started formal questioning in September as fury over the case mounted.

In a rare public show of dissent within the church five nuns staged days of protests with dozens of supporters to force authorities to take the allegations seriously.

Mulakkal was arrested in October before being released on bail. Senior members of the church in Kerala have supported the 55-year-old bishop, and he was cheered when he returned to his diocese.

Sexual abuse by clergy and the failure to take action has mired the Catholic church in scandal across the world in recent years.

In February, Pope Francis publicly addressed the sexual abuse of nuns by clerics for the first time, insisting the Vatican take seriously reports of sexual abuse and the “sexual slavery” of nuns.

Sister Anupama Kelamangalath, one of the five nuns who protested outside Kerala’s high court, said they had sought to draw attention to church authorities who they say were misusing positions of power.

The sister, from the Jalandhar diocese in the state, said she was relieved and delighted at the charges. “We were able to achieve this despite stiff opposition from all sides. We had no one on our side to fight for us, but Christ.”

She insisted the protests were not against the church but aimed “at certain figures who misused the holy powers vested in them”, she added. “Other than truth as our weapon, we never had anything else on our side.”

She said repeated approaches to senior church officials were ignored: “When they realised that we wouldn’t back down, they had us transferred and then made false cases against our families,” she said. These included allegations they had made death threats against the accused bishop.

“We were then left with no option but to approach the police and register a case against the bishop. What else could we do?”

Police say they are looking into other cases of abuse of nuns and allegations that four Kerala priests blackmailed women during confession to force them to have sex.

In Kerala state, Christians – overwhelmingly Catholic – make up just over 18% of the population, according to the 2011 census. This is a significantly larger proportion than India as a whole, which is 80% Hindu, and also has a sizeable Muslim minority.

Ingmar Bergmanin kuolema
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-
Location: Punavihreä kuoleman kulttuuri/anarkistinen parasiittiunelma

#69 Post by Ingmar Bergmanin kuolema » 11 Apr 2019, 19:01

Aiempi paavi Benediktus tietää, että 60-luvun seksuaalivallankumous tartutti homouden ja pedofilian katolisen kirkon pappeihin :idea:
BBC wrote:Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47898562
Retired Pope Benedict XVI has published a letter which blames clerical sex abuse on the "all-out sexual freedom" of the 1960s.

The former pontiff said the sexual revolution had led to homosexuality in Catholic establishments.

He said paedophilia did not become "acute" until the late 1980s and was caused by "absence of God".

The only solution was "obedience and love for our Lord Jesus Christ," the former Pope said.

Published in the German Catholic magazine Klerusblatt, the 5,500-word letter is divided into three parts.

The first part laments the 1960s as a time when "previously normative standards regarding sexuality collapsed entirely".

Next, the letter examines how the sexual revolution affected priests, creating "homosexual cliques" in seminaries.

The letter concludes with the solution that "we ourselves once again begin to live by God and unto Him".

In 2013, the former pontiff was the first to resign in almost 600 years.

He thanked his replacement, Pope Francis, "for everything he does to show us, again and again, the light of God, which has not disappeared, even today".

Pope Francis said in a letter in published in 2018 that the Church "did not act in a timely manner" on the issue of child sexual abuse, and "showed no care for the little ones; we abandoned them".

Pipo
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#70 Post by Pipo » 11 Apr 2019, 19:39

Kunnon kusipää.

Tai ehkä tää on joku sovittu kuvio, että istuva paavi ei näytä täysin munapäältä.

pigra senlaborulo
pyllypuhelinmyyjä

#71 Post by pigra senlaborulo » 11 Apr 2019, 23:13

Emerituspaavi Benedictus XVI syytti torstaina 1960-luvun seksuaalista vallankumousta ja länsimaiden uskonkatoa katolista kirkkoa maailmanlaajuisesti piinaavasta hyväksikäyttökriisistä.

Vuonna 2013 eläkkeelle jättäytyneen saksalaispaavin mielestä syy lasten seksuaaliseen hyväksikäyttöön on ”totaalisessa seksuaalisessa vapaudessa, joka ei enää pysynyt missään normeissa”.

”Yksi vuoden 1968 vallankumouksen piirteistä oli se, että pedofilia diagnosoitiin sallituksi ja asiaankuuluvaksi”, 91-vuotias Benedictus kirjoitti pitkässä esseessä, joka julkaistiin eteläsaksalaisessa, papistolle suunnatussa Klerusblatt-lehdessä.

Benedictuksen mukaan seksuaalinen vallankumous johti myös ”homoseksuaalisten kuppikuntien” muodostamiseen useissa pappisseminaareissa. ”Ne toimivat enemmän tai vähemmän avoimesti ja merkittävästi muuttivat ilmapiiriä”, hän kirjoittaa.

Hänen mukaansa pedofilia ”saavutti tällaiset mittasuhteet” Jumalan poissaolon vuoksi. Kaikesta tästä seurasi seuraavan pappissukupolven ”romahdus” ja suuri määrä maallistumisia.

Monet kritisoivat Benedictuksen analyysiä tuoreeltaan. Benedictus ei huomioi esimerkiksi sitä, että seksuaalista hyväksikäyttöä tapahtui kirkon piirissä jo ennen 1960-lukua.

Monien mielestä kulttuuria ei myöskään voi syyttää ongelmasta, joka on rakenteellinen ja kirkon sisäinen.
Lasten seksuaalinen hyväksikäyttö katolisen kirkon piirissä tuli ensimmäisen kerran laajamittaisesti ilmi 1980-luvun lopulla erityisesti Yhdysvalloissa. Sittemmin paljastuksia on tullut useita. Kirkkoa on usein syytetty pedofiilipappien ja oman maineensa suojelemisesta uhrien kustannuksella.

Paavi Franciscus järjesti helmikuussa kriisikokouksen, jossa katolisia johtajia ympäri maailmaa kerääntyi Vatikaaniin keskustelemaan hyväksikäyttötapauksista ja etsimään ratkaisuja niiden estämiseen.

Paavi lupasi konkreettisia toimenpiteitä. Niistä ei toistaiseksi ole tietoa.

https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000006067525.html
Ei ole mitään rikkuria alhaisempaa.
Marx propagoi fiksuuttaan lukemalla kirjoja ja kirjoittamalla niitä. Bakunin taas tuhosi aivosolujaan alkoholilla. Jäljellejääneet aivosolut saivat tilaa kasvaa ja kehittyä, ja lopulta Bakuninin pääkopassa oli vain yksi helvetin iso ja fiksu aivosolu. Bakunin oli siis fiksumpi kuin Marx.

Isä Ted
Ei tää nyt mikään Trio erektus oo

#72 Post by Isä Ted » 12 Apr 2019, 07:09

Sikäli Ratzi the Nazi voi olla jäljillä, että maallistuminen ja seksuaaliasenteiden vapautuminen ovat varmaan vaikuttaneet siihen, että hyväksikäytön uhrit ovat uskaltautuneet tulla esiin puhumaan kokemuksistaan. Ennen vanhaan tajusivat pitää turpansa kiinni ja hävetä ja kaikki olivat tyytyväisiä.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#73 Post by Pasi Fist » 12 Apr 2019, 09:32

Isä Ted wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 07:09
Sikäli Ratzi the Nazi voi olla jäljillä, että maallistuminen ja seksuaaliasenteiden vapautuminen ovat varmaan vaikuttaneet siihen, että hyväksikäytön uhrit ovat uskaltautuneet tulla esiin puhumaan kokemuksistaan. Ennen vanhaan tajusivat pitää turpansa kiinni ja hävetä ja kaikki olivat tyytyväisiä.
Ton tyypin ainoa duuni ennen paaviutta ja emerituspaaviutta oli ylläpitää katolisen kirkon pedaripappishufflea, missä syytteisiin joutunut pappi siirretään toiselle toiminta-alueelle jatkamaan toimintaansa kunnes taas pitää siirtää muualle samoista syistä.

Henkisyyttä pitää olla!

Hans Besättning
-=Lord Of PIF=-
-=Lord Of PIF=-

#74 Post by Hans Besättning » 12 Apr 2019, 09:41

Vitun hipit!
Typisk stockholmare

Pipo
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#75 Post by Pipo » 12 Apr 2019, 09:44

Isä Ted wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 07:09
Näinhän se varmaan menee, vaikka Ratzingerin tarkoitushan tossa on varmaan yrittää juontaa pedofiilipappi-ilmiötä joihinkin aika sakeisiin kuvioihin 1968-luvun vaihtoehtokulttuurin parissa.

Sinänsähän toi lapsien hyväksikäyttö ei ole mikään katolisen kirkon yksinoikeus, vaan tuntuu olevan aika valitettava vakio edellisen vuosisadan sisäoppilaitosmaisissa piireissä. Katolinen kirkko vain piilottelun organisoimisessa helvetin korkealla tasolla.