Alt-right News: Sisällissota alkaa 4.11

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Kennedy Bakircioglu Kuutio, P O L L Y

kiimainen dinosaur
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

Re: Alt-right News: Sisällissota alkaa 4.11

#211 Post by kiimainen dinosaur » 11 Dec 2018, 23:45

Witch hunt.
Haista, sivunvaihto, paska.
Bakom ett hörn står döden på lur
Han tar mig när han vill
Leikitäänkö hetki yhdessä ennen kuin kuollaan
Huolimatomuus, tä? ja kirjoitusvirheet

Isotooppijalostamo
King of PIF
King of PIF

#212 Post by Isotooppijalostamo » 22 Jan 2019, 14:32

Alt-right meno vuosimallia 2019. Liike, maine, business, vaimo ja lapset: menetetty.

Help Me Divorce "Alt Right Leader" Richard Spencer
https://www.gofundme.com/help-me-divorc ... r6UnQxvEXY

Summary

Please help me leave an abusive marriage for good by finalizing my divorce from well-known “Alt Right leader” Richard Spencer. My goal is to establish longterm safety and security for our two very young children and for myself. My legal fees incurred in these ongoing divorce proceedings are in the tens of thousands of dollars and counting. My financials means are modest and disappearing quickly. Furthermore, my residence and job are both at the mercy of a Spencer family member. Statements have been made about leaving me—and the children—homeless and jobless. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Story

In January 2009, I met a charming man from a good Southern family. His social media and parental home were filled with photographs featuring him and his relatives standing next to then-presidential candidate Ron Paul. My new acquaintance had good things to say about his former girlfriends of diverse backgrounds—a sign of maturity, I thought. He mostly read books about business and finance, described himself as a Libertarian, and had even previously dated an operative in the Ron Paul movement. We both had graduate degrees in similar fields from top universities in Canada and the U.S., respectively. He was articulate but a bit shy, well traveled and well read, as well as handsome.

His name was Richard Spencer. To assume that this man would become politically radicalized in the public eye just a few years down the road was beyond my wildest imagination.

We got married in August 2010 and began my emigration process from Canada to the U.S. I uprooted my busy, but comfortable life, quit my corporate job of several years, and moved from a Canadian city of several million to a tiny and beautiful mountainous American town in the middle of nowhere.

Soon I was isolated from my family and friends, became enmeshed with the Spencers and financially dependent, lost my interests and, ultimately, myself. My dream of building a family and a future gradually turned into a surreal nightmare. The only consistent aspect of my married life was the chaos.

As Richard Spencer’s politics became more extreme, so did his private life. This was a marriage filled with emotional abuse and domestic violence, including an assault when I was pregnant with our first child. Saying “no”—whether about minor household issues or major ideological questions—had serious consequences.

For a long time, I could not understand why this was happening. I was being told it was all my fault no matter what I did, and, above all, I felt profoundly ashamed. Few people knew, and some of those who knew—enabled. Gradually, I educated myself about trauma bonding , got stronger, and filed for divorce. Despite this, I continue having serious concerns about my safety and well-being.

According to the National Domestic Violence Hotline, it takes the target of abuse the average of seven times to leave a violent relationship before leaving for good. Please help me make it FOR GOOD by offsetting some of my mounting legal fees incurred through the ongoing divorce proceedings. My financial means are modest and disappearing quickly. I seek to become the sovereign woman I once was and to ensure the safety and security of our two very young children. Thank you kindly.
"Minähän olen lapsia pureva poliisi. Minähän puhun kaiken aikaa totta."

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#213 Post by Pasi Fist » 22 Jan 2019, 15:09

Tämä topik voisi olla syvässä päädyssä.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Balam-Acab
el segundo

#214 Post by Balam-Acab » 23 Jan 2019, 07:49

meanwhile, in syva paaty
äänetön vegaanipieru wrote:
23 Jan 2019, 01:04
eipä tästä mitään kirjoitettua sääntöä oo mutta jos vähänkään kattoo tätä foorumia, niin huomaa tän olevan suomi pääty :P

Spoiler:
rajat kiinni
Naturally, the machines were destroyed.
http://ctw.fi/ Cast to Wolves crust
:homosaatio: :heart: :love5: :love8: :transagenda:

fanaattinen vaaliharrastaja

#215 Post by fanaattinen vaaliharrastaja » 23 Jan 2019, 10:34

Isotooppijalostamo wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 14:32
Alt-right meno vuosimallia 2019. Liike, maine, business, vaimo ja lapset: menetetty.
described himself as a Libertarian
Tuossa kohtaa pitäisi jo paeta
Jälkeenpäin on aina helppo arvostella, mutta tässä on aika monta asiaa, mitä tähän liittyy.
On tunnustettava, ettei kaikki mennyt kuten piti. Olemme kompastuneet banaaniin

Jussin villapaita

#216 Post by Jussin villapaita » 21 Feb 2019, 03:50

NBC News wrote:Coast Guard officer wanted to kill Democrats, TV hosts, say prosecutors
Christopher Paul Hasson was arrested Feb. 15 on drug and gun charges. Prosecutors say he wanted "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen."

The stockpile of guns found by investigators owned by Christopher Hasson.U.S. Attorney's Office in Maryland

WASHINGTON — A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant working in the nation's capital lived a secret life as a "domestic terrorist" who aspired to mass murder and compiled a target list of prominent politicians and journalists, federal prosecutors allege in court papers.

Christopher Paul Hasson was arrested Feb. 15 on drug and gun charges, but prosecutors said in a detention memo this week that he intended "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."

He has espoused extremist views for years, the court papers say, and he read the manifesto of Anders Breivik, the white supremacist Norwegian terrorist who shot and killed 77 people in 2011.

..."I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," reads a draft email found on his computer. "I think a plague would be most successful but how do I acquire the needed/ Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax not sure yet but will find something."

In another letter to himself found on his computer, court papers say, he says, "I am a long time White Nationalist, having been a skinhead 30 plus years ago before my time in the military."

The Coast Guard flagged him because of internet searches of extremist web sites at work, a federal law enforcement officer told NBC News.

...Prosecutors allege Hasson was following Breivik's manifesto, seeking to target "political leaders, media leaders, cultural leaders, and industry leaders."

They say he searched the web for MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, and "compiled a list of prominent Democratic Congressional leaders, activists, political organizations, and MSNBC and CNN media personalities."

Prosecutors say the list included designations they believe referred to Democratic Sens. Richard Blumenthal, Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren, Tim Kaine, Kirsten Gillibrand and Cory Booker; House Speaker Nancy Pelosi; and House Democrats Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar and Sheila Jackson. Also on it was former Rep. Beto O'Rourke and former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

Media figures on the list included Scarborough, MSNBC hosts Chris Hayes and Ari Melber, and CNN's Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo and Van Jones.

On the same day he compiled the list of prominent people, Jan. 17, the defendant performed the following Google searches at the following approximate times, court papers say:
Spoiler:
8:54 a.m.: "what if trump illegally impeached"

8:57 a.m.: "best place in dc to see congress people"

8:58 a.m.: "where in dc to congress live"

10:39 a.m.: "civil war if trump impeached"

11:26 a.m.: "social democrats usa"
"The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," the detention memo says.
:homoisi:

fanaattinen vaaliharrastaja

#217 Post by fanaattinen vaaliharrastaja » 21 Feb 2019, 09:53

Kaikki terroristit muslimeita [-X
Jälkeenpäin on aina helppo arvostella, mutta tässä on aika monta asiaa, mitä tähän liittyy.
On tunnustettava, ettei kaikki mennyt kuten piti. Olemme kompastuneet banaaniin

Jesse Python
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#218 Post by Jesse Python » 21 Feb 2019, 15:18

Varmaan toi koko arsenaali on vielä ihan laillisesti hankittu. Rajaseudun ropleema on näköjään myös rajavartijat

Pipo
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#219 Post by Pipo » 21 Feb 2019, 15:39

Jesse Python wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 15:18
Varmaan toi koko arsenaali on vielä ihan laillisesti hankittu. Rajaseudun ropleema on näköjään myös rajavartijat
Illegal gun charges kuuluu kyllä syytelitaniaan, toki voi olla hyvin kyse jostain aseiden muokkauksesta tai vastaavasta.

Melkoinen tekijämies joka tapauksessa. Oikeastaan ihme, ettei kukaan höyrypää ole ihan oikeasti vielä päässyt terrori-iskun asteelle mediaa/demokraattioppositiota vastaan.

overgrown reptilian
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#220 Post by overgrown reptilian » 21 Feb 2019, 17:37

Falconetti roviolla wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 15:39
Jesse Python wrote:
Illegal gun charges kuuluu kyllä syytelitaniaan, toki voi olla hyvin kyse jostain aseiden muokkauksesta tai vastaavasta.

Melkoinen tekijämies joka tapauksessa. Oikeastaan ihme, ettei kukaan höyrypää ole ihan oikeasti vielä päässyt terrori-iskun asteelle mediaa/demokraattioppositiota vastaan.
milläs nimikkeellä sen postipommimiehen rikoksia tutkitaan?
Image Image Image

MC Nigga T
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#221 Post by MC Nigga T » 21 Feb 2019, 17:59

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 16:43
Mitenkäs alt-right tähän Twiittiin on suhtautunut? 5G kun on tunnetusti katalan Deep Staten juonia.
"Niin, se oli vain pieni Convoy, mutta Convoy yhtä kaikki" –Panu Huuhtanen

Pipo
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#222 Post by Pipo » 21 Feb 2019, 18:20

overgrown reptilian wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 17:37
Jesse Python wrote:

Joo totta tää tais olla domestic terrorismin alla. Vähän kasuaalisti tuossa käytin termiä, meinasin enemmän siihen että kukaan ei ole (vielä) päätynyt tekemään mitään periamerikkalaista massa-ammuntaa tai vastaavaa.

overgrown reptilian
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#223 Post by overgrown reptilian » 21 Feb 2019, 18:25

21 Feb 2019, 18:20
Jesse Python wrote:

Joo totta tää tais olla domestic terrorismin alla. Vähän kasuaalisti tuossa käytin termiä, meinasin enemmän siihen että kukaan ei ole (vielä) päätynyt tekemään mitään periamerikkalaista massa-ammuntaa tai vastaavaa.
no olihan se synagoga-ammuskelu mut se oli natsi eikä trump-kannattaja
Image Image Image

Pipo
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#224 Post by Pipo » 21 Feb 2019, 18:32

21 Feb 2019, 18:25
21 Feb 2019, 18:20
Jesse Python wrote:

no olihan se synagoga-ammuskelu mut se oli natsi eikä trump-kannattaja
Niin eikä kohde ollut demokraattipuolue tai media.

Poistunut käyttäjä 143c336e
Poistunut käyttäjä

#225 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 143c336e » 06 Apr 2019, 20:07

Mainstreet Research wrote:Canadians See Alt-Right As Greatest Threat to National Security

5th April 2019 (Ottawa, ON) – Most Canadians (44.3%) think that domestic alt-right groups are the biggest threat to national security, while a majority of Canadians (55.2%) do not think that there is a fair amount of extremism among Canada’s Muslim community.

Those are the findings from Mainstreet Research’s latest UltraPoll, a conglomeration of ten provincial polls. The poll surveyed 8501 Canadians between March 19th and 25th 2019. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 1.06% and is accurate 19 times out of 20.

“We wanted to measure Canadians’ attitudes on these issues in light of the recent terrorist attack in New Zealand,” said Quito Maggi, President and CEO of Mainstreet Research. “We found that 58.3% of decided respondents think that domestic alt-right groups are the biggest threat to national security.”

“This finding, along with the strong belief among Canadians that there is not much extremism among Canadian Muslims, indicates that Canadians are far more worried about the alt-right launching a terrorist attack on home soil.”

A majority of Canadians also think that Canada should be working to limit the power and influence of China (60.1%), and that of Russia (60.2%).

“Canadians likely have the allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election in mind when they are expressing concerns about Russian influence,” added Maggi.

Speaking of the United States, 64.1% of respondents want to see Canada distance itself from the foreign policy of the United States.

“This is no surprise, given the Trump administration’s lack of focus on the alt-right and choosing to instead to cite illegal immigration and the Muslim population as threats to U.S. security,” added Maggi. “Trump’s priorities do not jive with our findings of what Canadians are worried about.”

A near majority of Canadians (48.2%) do not think that Canada’s sovereignty is being threatened by the United Nations, which is a key claim made the yellow vest movement.

“We think this survey shows that many claims made by the alt-right are not in step with the view of most Canadians,” concluded Maggi.