ei ole carlson menossa ehdolle kun puhunut liikaa julkisuudessa
The Fox News host Tucker Carlson has refused to apologize for sexist and controversial remarks he made on talk radio years ago,
...
The remarks, made on the air with Bubba the Love Sponge, a popular shock jock, included describing women as “extremely primitive” and “like dogs”. Carlson also insulted a number of women individually, calling Alexis Stewart “extremely cunty” and Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “two of the biggest white whores in America”.
...
“If you’re talking to a feminist,” he said, “and she’s given you, ‘Well, men really need to be more sensitive,’ no, actually, men don’t need to be more sensitive. You just need to be quiet and kind of do what you’re told.”
Carlson also downplayed the actions of cult leader Warren Jeffs, then on the FBI’s most-wanted list for his involvement in arranging illegal marriages between adults and underage girls. Jeffs, Carlson said, was someone with “a different lifestyle that people find creepy”.
...
Jeffs was not convicted on those charges but is now serving a life sentence for the sexual assault of two girls, ages 12 and 15, he took as polygamous wives.
Carlson called rape shield laws "totally unfair" and once said he would "love" a scenario involving young girls sexually experimenting.
Eihän nää eroa Trumpin puheista paljon paskaakaan
Re: Death Race (2024): Never stop the madness!!!
Posted: 10 Nov 2020, 00:26
by Pöydällä nakki ja pullo vodkaa
^ ei ole trump kuitenkaan puhunut hyväksyvästi lapsia hyväksikäyttävästä kulttijohtajasta, fantasioinut nuorista tytöistä suorassa lähetyksessä saati harmitellut sitä että raiskauksen uhrin rikosilmoitusta ei hylätä jos harrastanut seksiä aiemmin. carlsonilla myös avoimen white power -tyyppejä vieraana ohjelmassaan
Climate scientist leading U.S. Global Change Research Program is reassigned
The White House removed the official in charge of the federal program that produces the government’s definitive reports on climate change Friday evening, according to three sources familiar with the situation.
Spoiler:
The official, Michael Kuperberg, a climate scientist who had been executive director of the U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) since July 2015, was sent back to his previous position as a scientist at the Department of Energy. He had been expected to stay on through the production of the fifth edition of the congressionally-mandated National Climate Assessment.
The climate assessment examines the present-day harms that climate change is having on the U.S. and makes projections about future damage down to the local level from greenhouse gas emissions from burning fossil fuels.
The USGCRP is a program Congress created to help coordinate the climate science programs of 13 federal agencies. The program works to “advance understanding of the changing Earth system” and facilitates the production of the National Climate Assessment and other reports. Its reports also help inform the work of international organizations such as the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
For more than five years, Kuperberg directed that office, including through the release of the fourth edition of the congressionally-mandated report, which detailed the potentially dire economic and health consequences for Americans should the country take little to no action to cut emissions and prepare for climate change’s effects, such as sea level rise, droughts and hotter, longer-lasting heat waves.
The report, produced by federal and outside scientists, angered the Trump White House, since President Trump has consistently downplayed the seriousness of the climate threat and the scientific consensus that human activities are playing the dominant role in warming the planet.
Kuperberg’s removal was confirmed by a current federal official and a former White House official, both of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on the matter. It was also confirmed by Don Wuebbles, a climate scientist at the University of Illinois who was director of the Fourth National Climate Assessment and a friend of Kuperberg’s.
“Mike called me on Saturday and said he was just notified that he was let go, that his detail was over, and that he should go back to the Department of Energy,” Wuebbles said.
The former White House official described Kuperberg as “shocked” by his removal. “He was extremely dedicated,” they said. “He did a very good job of figuring out how to walk that political line. He had no idea it was coming.”
Spoiler:
His dismissal comes just as climate scientist Betsy Weatherhead takes over as the federal coordinator of the next assessment, which is just getting underway. Weatherhead will work with the USGCRP, but be formally located within the U.S. Geological Survey. While the bulk of the work on the report will take place under President-elect Joe Biden, government officials are starting to select which scientists will participate in writing it now, with the first deadline for author nominations coming up on Nov. 14.
Removing Kuperberg could allow the White House to insert someone whose climate science views more closely align with Trump’s.
The USGCRP has traditionally stayed insulated from political influences, instead serving as a coordinating office and funding agency for carrying out the major report and other climate science information useful to the public and policymakers.
“[His removal] seems quite consistent with decisions at NOAA and elsewhere,” said Kathy Jacobs, director of the Center for Climate Adaptation Science and Solutions at the University of Arizona, who ran the third National Climate Assessment. “[It’s] a last-minute attempt to remove people who may not be perceived as supporting the president’s agenda.”
Kuperberg’s removal comes in the wake of the hiring of two recent high-level political officials at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), David Legates and Ryan Maue, who are on the record challenging the seriousness of climate change. Staff at that top climate science agency have expressed concerns that those appointees could try to influence the next assessment as well, though neither has been tasked with a formal role in producing it so far.
Spoiler:
It also occurs against the backdrop of the removal of several government officials at the White House’s request, including a senior official at USAID, the director of the National Nuclear Security Administration and Monday’s firing of Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper.
Both Wuebbles and Jacobs said they didn’t understand why the administration would dismiss Kuperberg now.
“I can only speculate they want to see if they can manipulate the fifth National Climate Assessment before the next administration comes in,” Wuebbles said. “Why they want to do that, I don’t understand.”
Jacobs said any damage done by removing Kuperberg could be reversed by the Biden administration.
“I would be more concerned if Trump had won the election,” she said. “If USGCRP is rudderless for a few months, I don’t consider that a devastating situation. The question is what are they going to do in the interim?”
AD
Brenda Ekwurzel, director of climate science for the Union of Concerned Scientists, said Kuperberg’s removal at this time is “troubling.”
“I think people underestimate how important USGCRP is,” she said, emphasizing that it plays a role in coordinating reports for the international community as well. “It does not send a good signal internationally,” she said, especially considering the U.S. is set to rejoin the Paris climate accords under Biden.
Onkohan tässä joku kosto taka-ajatuksena vai mikä? En usko, että noiden kahden ammatilliseen elämään hirveästi vaikuttaa se, että lapsellisesti käyttäytyvä presidentti heivaa pihalle 2kk ennen presidentin virkakauden loppua.
tossa ketjussa spekuloitiin että jos joku yrittää saada Trumpin perustuslain 25. lisäyksen nojalla pois presidentin pallilta, siellä hallinnossa ei oo ketään joka lähtis siihen mukaan, plus varmaan ymmärtää että tässä ruvetaan hiljalleen tutkimaan sen tekemiä rikoksia vähän eri meiningillä ku tähän mennessä nii kannattaa hämmentää FBItä ja vähän kaikkia niin paljon ku pystyy ja seuraavaks voi sitte tehtailla armahduksia
Nuclear Security Administrationin pomo sai kenkää, puolustusministeriä ei oo ja ylipäänsä tämmöset turvallisuushallintoon kohdistuvat puhdistukset olis jossain kolmannen maailman käppä banaanivaltiossa ennusmerkkejä piakkoin tapahtuvasta vallankaappauksesta
Re: Death Race (2024): Never stop the madness!!!
Posted: 10 Nov 2020, 00:50
by Suomalainen tilauspukki
Fox News keskeytti Valkoisen talon lehdistösihteerin shown. Palaavat asiaan, jos on näyttää todisteita.
^ ei ole trump kuitenkaan puhunut hyväksyvästi lapsia hyväksikäyttävästä kulttijohtajasta, fantasioinut nuorista tytöistä suorassa lähetyksessä saati harmitellut sitä että raiskauksen uhrin rikosilmoitusta ei hylätä jos harrastanut seksiä aiemmin. carlsonilla myös avoimen white power -tyyppejä vieraana ohjelmassaan
Hm.
“Wow,” Trump replied after being told they were 14, according to the account, which resurfaced this week. “Just think ― in a couple of years I’ll be dating you.”
The crack was similar to one the GOP presidential nominee made about a 10-year-old in a recently resurfaced tape, also from 1992. In that clip, recorded for an “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas special, the then-46-year-old Trump greeted the girl on an escalator at Trump Tower. Turning to the camera, he said: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?” https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... c198a74748
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
In the 1994 broadcast of Leach’s syndicated show “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,” Trump responded to a question about what attributes his 1-year-old daughter Tiffany had inherited from himself and her mother, then-wife Marla Maples, by talking about the infant’s legs and breasts.
“Well, I think she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby,” said Trump, who was sat next to Maples. “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet, but time will tell,” Trump added, while cupping his hands to his chest to indicate breasts. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 95151325bd
Trumpia on syytetty raiskauksista, ja on tukenut umpirasistisia ehdokkaita sekä palkannut mm Bannonin ja Millerin.
Tänään klo 21:00, Yle TV1
Miten USA:n presidentinvaalien tulosta pitäisi tulkita? Mikä on maan tilanne vaalien jälkeen, ja mitä siitä seuraa? Juontajana Petri Raivio.
Arvatkaa kuka on mukana?
Herkku Norjala?
Viimeaikaisten havaintojen perusteella ainakin Annala. Tasapuolisuuden nimissä mahd. Ruotsila tai DJ?
Olispa Ruotsila, tarvitsisin nyt kihinää raivosta
Pakko oli käydä laittamassa palautetta Ylellä. Tosin nyt haluan hieman katsella mitä häröilyä Ruotsila sönköttää.
Newsmax ei vielä tee callia koska kisa on niin tiukka.
Re: Death Race (2024): Never stop the madness!!!
Posted: 10 Nov 2020, 01:16
by Isotooppijalostamo
mitä ajoa!
Trumpin vaalivalvojaiset saatto myös olla uusin WH:n koronalinko kun Meadows + joukko avustajia ilmotti olevansa sairaana heti vaalipäivän jälkeen ja tänään David Bossie ja Ben Carson.
WH Orbitissa viimesen kuukauden aikana enemmän koronatartuntoja kuin keskikokosessa suomalaiskaupungissa
Re: Death Race (2024): Never stop the madness!!!
Posted: 10 Nov 2020, 01:21
by MC Nigga T
Trumpille on annettu Twitteri takaisin ja nooh...
Re: Death Race (2024): Never stop the madness!!!
Posted: 10 Nov 2020, 01:48
by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
Re: Death Race (2024): Never stop the madness!!!
Posted: 10 Nov 2020, 01:57
by MC Nigga T
Yllätys / ei yllätys:
theguardian.com wrote:It appears that Donald Trump’s rhetoric about voter fraud – despite there being little evidence that fraud was a problem for the election – has influenced the way his base views the election.
A Politico/Morning Consult poll published today revealed that 70% of Republicans don’t believe the election was free and fair, compared to 35% of Republican voters in previous elections. Among these Republicans, 78% said they believe mail-in voting led to widespread fraud and 72% believed that ballots were tampered with. The vast majority of these Republicans believe this was in favor of Joe Biden.
Meanwhile, 90% said the election was free and fair, compared to 52% of Democrats who were polled before Election Day.
Voter fraud is extremely rare in the US, but that hasn’t stopped Trump making unfounded claims that fraud would take place during the election. The Trump campaign has filed lawsuits challenging votes, but it is unlikely that they will be able to change the results of the election before it is finalized in December.