Ulkomaan natsit uutisissa yleistopik

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Kennedy Bakircioglu Kuutio, P O L L Y

Balam-Acab
el segundo

Re: Ulkomaan natsit uutisissa yleistopik

#601 Post by Balam-Acab » 09 Jan 2021, 11:43

NMR:s ledare Simon Lindberg avfärdar organisationen som ”en amerikansk lobbygrupp”
tämmöstä tää on että joskus joutuu sanomaan että tyyppi on oikeassa
Naturally, the machines were destroyed.
http://ctw.fi/ Cast to Wolves crust
:homosaatio: :heart: :love5: :love8: :transagenda:

38911 BASIC BYTES FREE
READY.

#602 Post by 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE » 10 Jan 2021, 10:40

Ulkomaan natseja on ollu aika paljon uutisissa tässä viime päivinä.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#603 Post by Pasi Fist » 12 Jan 2021, 03:52

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... s-al-qaida
Canada considers adding Proud Boys to terrorist list alongside Isis and al-Qaida

Public safety minister says group, founded by a Canadian, is ‘hateful and dangerous’, citing their role in the US Capitol attack

Canadian officials are considering designating the far-right Proud Boys as a terrorist organization alongside groups like Boko Haram, Isis and al-Qaida, following their role in the mob attack on the US Capitol last week.

Canada’s public safety minister said his office was closely watching the Proud Boys and the “ideologically-motivated violent extremists” within the group.

“They are white supremacists, antisemitics, Islamophobic, misogynist groups. They’re all hateful, they’re all dangerous,” the public safety minister, Bill Blair, told CTV News over the weekend. “We’re working very diligently to ensure that where the evidence is available, where we have the intelligence, that we’ll deal appropriately with those organizations.”

The minister’s office has not said when a determination on the group’s status as a terror group will be made.

Calls for a terrorist designation were first made last week by Jagmeet Singh, leader of the New Democratic party, who accused the Proud Boys of helping to execute “an act of domestic terrorism” when members of the group stormed the Capitol.

“Their founder is Canadian. They operate in Canada, right now,” tweeted Singh.

The Proud Boys were founded in 2016 by the Canadian Gavin McInnes, a co-founder of Vice magazine. The group first made headlines in Canada three years ago, after five military reservists, dressed in the group’s black and yellow shirts, disrupted a protest by the Indigenous community over a controversial statue.

The group was banned by Facebook and Instagram in October 2018 after violating the platforms’ hate policies and is classified as an extremist organization by the FBI.

In the years since, the group has become a central figure in the violent white supremacist movement in US – and members view Donald Trump as a key ally. During the presidential debates, when Trump was asked to condemn white supremacist groups, he instead told the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by”.

A terrorist designation in Canada would mean that the group’s assets could be seized or forfeited by Canadian authorities, although the group is unlikely to have large, hidden assets.

But the follow-on effects could be more significant, said one former intelligence analyst.

“Banks and companies like PayPal will probably not want to do business with anyone who has been outed as being a member of the Proud Boys. These kind of companies are pretty risk averse,” said Jessica Davis, a terrorism expert and former analyst with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service.

In 2019, the Canadian government added two neo-Nazi groups, Blood & Honour and Combat 18, to its terrorism list – indicating it sees a growing threat from far-right organizations.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Marxin Ryyppy
Melkein ####!
Melkein ####!

#604 Post by Marxin Ryyppy » 27 Jan 2021, 18:40

Kyllä natsi on natsille rotta

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN29W1PE
Reuters wrote:Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

Law-enforcement officials and the court transcript contradict Tarrio’s denial. In a statement to Reuters, the former federal prosecutor in Tarrio’s case, Vanessa Singh Johannes, confirmed that “he cooperated with local and federal law enforcement, to aid in the prosecution of those running other, separate criminal enterprises, ranging from running marijuana grow houses in Miami to operating pharmaceutical fraud schemes.”

Tarrio, 36, is a high-profile figure who organizes and leads the right-wing Proud Boys in their confrontations with those they believe to be Antifa, short for “anti-fascism,” an amorphous and often violent leftist movement. The Proud Boys were involved in the deadly insurrection at the Capitol January 6.

The records uncovered by Reuters are startling because they show that a leader of a far-right group now under intense scrutiny by law enforcement was previously an active collaborator with criminal investigators.

Washington police arrested Tarrio in early January when he arrived in the city two days before the Capitol Hill riot. He was charged with possessing two high-capacity rifle magazines, and burning a Black Lives Matter banner during a December demonstration by supporters of former President Donald Trump. The D.C. Superior Court ordered him to leave the city pending a court date in June.

Though Tarrio did not take part in the Capitol insurrection, at least five Proud Boys members have been charged in the riot. The FBI previously said Tarrio’s earlier arrest was an effort to preempt the events of January 6.

The transcript from 2014 shines a new light on Tarrio’s past connections to law enforcement. During the hearing, the prosecutor and Tarrio’s defense attorney asked a judge to reduce the prison sentence of Tarrio and two co-defendants. They had pleaded guilty in a fraud case related to the relabeling and sale of stolen diabetes test kits.

The prosecutor said Tarrio’s information had led to the prosecution of 13 people on federal charges in two separate cases, and had helped local authorities investigate a gambling ring.

Tarrio’s then-lawyer Jeffrey Feiler said in court that his client had worked undercover in numerous investigations, one involving the sale of anabolic steroids, another regarding “wholesale prescription narcotics” and a third targeting human smuggling. He said Tarrio helped police uncover three marijuana grow houses, and was a “prolific” cooperator.

In the smuggling case, Tarrio, “at his own risk, in an undercover role met and negotiated to pay $11,000 to members of that ring to bring in fictitious family members of his from another country,” the lawyer said in court.

In an interview, Feiler said he did not recall details about the case but added, “The information I provided to the court was based on information provided to me by law enforcement and the prosecutor.”

An FBI agent at the hearing called Tarrio a “key component” in local police investigations involving marijuana, cocaine and MDMA, or ecstasy. The Miami FBI office declined comment.

There is no evidence Tarrio has cooperated with authorities since then. In interviews with Reuters, however, he said that before rallies in various cities, he would let police departments know of the Proud Boys’ plans. It is unclear if this was actually the case. He said he stopped this coordination after December 12 because the D.C. police had cracked down on the group.

Tarrio on Tuesday acknowledged that his fraud sentence was reduced, from 30 months to 16 months, but insisted that leniency was provided only because he and his co-defendants helped investigators “clear up” questions about his own case. He said he never helped investigate others.

That comment contrasts with statements made in court by the prosecutor, his lawyer and the FBI. The judge in the case, Joan A. Lenard, said Tarrio “provided substantial assistance in the investigation and prosecution of other persons involved in criminal conduct.”

As Trump supporters challenged the Republican’s election loss in often violent demonstrations, Tarrio stood out for his swagger as he led crowds of mostly white Proud Boys in a series of confrontations and street brawls in Washington, D.C., Portland, Oregon, and elsewhere.

The Proud Boys, founded in 2016, began as a group protesting political correctness and perceived constraints on masculinity. It grew into a group with distinctive colors of yellow and black that embraced street fighting. In September their profile soared when Trump called on them to “Stand back and stand by.”

Tarrio, based in Miami, became the national chairman of the group in 2018.

In November and December, Tarrio led the Proud Boys through the streets of D.C. after Trump’s loss. Video shows him on December 11 with a bullhorn in front of a large crowd. “To the parasites both in Congress, and in that stolen White House,” he said. “You want a war, you got one!” The crowd roared. The next day Tarrio burned the BLM banner.

Former prosecutor Johannes said she was surprised that the defendant she prosecuted for fraud is now a key player in the violent movement that sought to halt the certification of President Joe Biden.

“I knew that he was a fraudster – but had no reason to know that he was also a domestic terrorist,” she said.
ImageImageImage

overgrown reptilian
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#605 Post by overgrown reptilian » 27 Jan 2021, 22:36

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN29W1PE

Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement
By Aram Roston

7 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

Law-enforcement officials and the court transcript contradict Tarrio’s denial. In a statement to Reuters, the former federal prosecutor in Tarrio’s case, Vanessa Singh Johannes, confirmed that “he cooperated with local and federal law enforcement, to aid in the prosecution of those running other, separate criminal enterprises, ranging from running marijuana grow houses in Miami to operating pharmaceutical fraud schemes.”

Tarrio, 36, is a high-profile figure who organizes and leads the right-wing Proud Boys in their confrontations with those they believe to be Antifa, short for “anti-fascism,” an amorphous and often violent leftist movement. The Proud Boys were involved in the deadly insurrection at the Capitol January 6.

The records uncovered by Reuters are startling because they show that a leader of a far-right group now under intense scrutiny by law enforcement was previously an active collaborator with criminal investigators.

Washington police arrested Tarrio in early January when he arrived in the city two days before the Capitol Hill riot. He was charged with possessing two high-capacity rifle magazines, and burning a Black Lives Matter banner during a December demonstration by supporters of former President Donald Trump. The D.C. Superior Court ordered him to leave the city pending a court date in June.

Though Tarrio did not take part in the Capitol insurrection, at least five Proud Boys members have been charged in the riot. The FBI previously said Tarrio’s earlier arrest was an effort to preempt the events of January 6.

The transcript from 2014 shines a new light on Tarrio’s past connections to law enforcement. During the hearing, the prosecutor and Tarrio’s defense attorney asked a judge to reduce the prison sentence of Tarrio and two co-defendants. They had pleaded guilty in a fraud case related to the relabeling and sale of stolen diabetes test kits.

The prosecutor said Tarrio’s information had led to the prosecution of 13 people on federal charges in two separate cases, and had helped local authorities investigate a gambling ring.

Tarrio’s then-lawyer Jeffrey Feiler said in court that his client had worked undercover in numerous investigations, one involving the sale of anabolic steroids, another regarding “wholesale prescription narcotics” and a third targeting human smuggling. He said Tarrio helped police uncover three marijuana grow houses, and was a “prolific” cooperator.

In the smuggling case, Tarrio, “at his own risk, in an undercover role met and negotiated to pay $11,000 to members of that ring to bring in fictitious family members of his from another country,” the lawyer said in court.

In an interview, Feiler said he did not recall details about the case but added, “The information I provided to the court was based on information provided to me by law enforcement and the prosecutor.”

An FBI agent at the hearing called Tarrio a “key component” in local police investigations involving marijuana, cocaine and MDMA, or ecstasy. The Miami FBI office declined comment.

There is no evidence Tarrio has cooperated with authorities since then. In interviews with Reuters, however, he said that before rallies in various cities, he would let police departments know of the Proud Boys’ plans. It is unclear if this was actually the case. He said he stopped this coordination after December 12 because the D.C. police had cracked down on the group.

Tarrio on Tuesday acknowledged that his fraud sentence was reduced, from 30 months to 16 months, but insisted that leniency was provided only because he and his co-defendants helped investigators “clear up” questions about his own case. He said he never helped investigate others.

That comment contrasts with statements made in court by the prosecutor, his lawyer and the FBI. The judge in the case, Joan A. Lenard, said Tarrio “provided substantial assistance in the investigation and prosecution of other persons involved in criminal conduct.”

As Trump supporters challenged the Republican’s election loss in often violent demonstrations, Tarrio stood out for his swagger as he led crowds of mostly white Proud Boys in a series of confrontations and street brawls in Washington, D.C., Portland, Oregon, and elsewhere.

The Proud Boys, founded in 2016, began as a group protesting political correctness and perceived constraints on masculinity. It grew into a group with distinctive colors of yellow and black that embraced street fighting. In September their profile soared when Trump called on them to “Stand back and stand by.”

Tarrio, based in Miami, became the national chairman of the group in 2018.

In November and December, Tarrio led the Proud Boys through the streets of D.C. after Trump’s loss. Video shows him on December 11 with a bullhorn in front of a large crowd. “To the parasites both in Congress, and in that stolen White House,” he said. “You want a war, you got one!” The crowd roared. The next day Tarrio burned the BLM banner.

Former prosecutor Johannes said she was surprised that the defendant she prosecuted for fraud is now a key player in the violent movement that sought to halt the certification of President Joe Biden.

“I knew that he was a fraudster – but had no reason to know that he was also a domestic terrorist,” she said.
Image Image Image

Isotooppijalostamo
King of PIF
King of PIF

#606 Post by Isotooppijalostamo » 28 Jan 2021, 21:36

Mordbrands­åtalad svensk misstänkt för terrorbrott
https://expo.se/2021/01/mordbrandsatala ... errorbrott

Publicerad 2021-01-28 07:36
Johan Nordqvist
Propaganda i Sverige för Green Brigade

Digital propaganda och affisch på Svinderviksbron i Nacka för den högerextrema, nu nedlagda, gruppen Green Brigade. Bilden är ett kollage.
Kollage/Expo

I dag dömdes de två unga män som brände ner en del av en minkfarm i Blekinge i oktober 2019. Händelsen har beskrivits som det första ekofascistiska dådet i Sverige. Den yngre av de två är fortsatt misstänkt för allvarlig brottslighet i Luxemburg – bland annat brott mot landets terrorlagstiftning.
Facebook
Twitter
Mail

Kvällen den 22 februari i fjol genomförde polisen i Luxemburg en husrannsakan hos en då 18-årig svensk medborgare i Strassen, en välbärgad förort till landets huvudstad där ynglingen bor tillsammans med sin far. Den numera 19 år fyllda mannen greps och polisen gjorde ett antal beslag i bostaden. Tillslaget beskrevs i lokala medier som en noga planerad operation där ett 60-tal poliser deltog. Redan under våren 2020 rapporterade tidningen Arbetaren om tillslaget och kopplingen till Sverige.

I ett tilläggsprotokoll i målet om mordbranden i Blekinge ingår bland annat ett förhörsprotokoll från polisen i Luxemburg. Förhöret med 19-åringen hölls samma kväll som tillslaget genomfördes.
Tillverkade sprängmedel

I förhöret medger mannen att han inhandlat ett antal kemiska ämnen som kan användas för att tillverka sprängmedel. Däribland kaliumnitrat, väteperoxid, svavelsyra och järnoxid. När han får frågan om han någon gång har försökt att tillverka sprängmedel väljer han dock initialt att tiga. Men polisen har gjort fler fynd under tillslaget - bland annat har de hittat en ampull med nitroglycerin och spår av TATP.

TATP (triacetontriperoxid) är ett sprängämne som använts vid ett antal terrordåd i Europa de senaste åren och inte minst vid attentat med koppling till Islamiska staten. Ämnet beskrivs ofta som oberäkneligt och bara att tillverka det är förenat med stora risker. Efter att ha konfronterats med uppgifterna om fynden medgav 19-åringen att han tillverkat sex eller sju gram av TATP och att han ”fick det att explodera eller brinna upp”. Han förnekar att han skulle ha tillverkat andra sprängämnen än nitroglycerin och TATP.

Den unga mannen satt häktad i omkring nio månader i Luxemburg och frigavs först efter att ha överklagat ett beslut om vidare häktning. Expo har varit i kontakt med åklagarmyndigheten i Luxemburg som bekräftar att nittonåringen fortsatt är misstänkt för vapenbrott, brott mot en lag som förbjuder användning av sprängämnesprekursorer och för brott mot landets terrorlagstiftning. Vad gäller frågan om terrorbrott uppger Henri Eippers vid presstjänsten hos åklagarmyndigheten i Luxemburg att 19-åringen ”huvudsakligen är misstänkt för att vara medlem i en terroristgrupp”. Eippers uppger också till Expo att myndigheterna i Luxemburg kom 19-åringen på spåren genom underrättelseinformation, men att informationen inte kom från någon svensk myndighet.
Planerade internationellt nazist-läger i Sverige

Av handlingarna i målet om mordbrand i Sverige framgår att 19-åringen var medlem i både The Base och Green Brigade, något som Expo tidigare rapporterat om. Han stod i direktkontakt med The Base ledare Rinaldo Nazzaro och med ledaren för Green Brigade. Den sistnämnde chattade nittonåringen med i anslutning till dådet mot minkfarmen och meddelade då ledaren att ”the deed is done”. Film och bilder från dådet används sedan i propaganda för Green Brigade.

Av utdrag från olika chattar framgår också att det fanns åtminstone ytterligare två svenskar som var med i The Base och att 19-åringen hade träffat en av dem i Sverige. På en bild från en av deras träffar bär nittonåringen hakkorsbindel och de båda gör Hitlerhälsning. 19-åringen hade också planer på att hålla ett läger för europeiska medlemmar i The Base och Green Brigade på en fastighet i Halland som tillhör hans familj.
Aktiv i högerextrem nätmiljö under längre tid

Under huvudförhandlingen vid Nacka tingsrätt om branden vid minkfarmen uppgav mannen att han lämnat sina högerextrema åsikter och sitt engagemang bakom sig. Både han och den andra tilltalade beskrev hur de vid tiden runt dådet var ”sökande” politiskt. Men Expo kan avslöja att 19-åringen har varit aktiv inom den högerextrema miljön på nätet långt längre än vad utredningen kring branden ger intryck av, vilket motsäger bilden av en hastig radikaliseringsprocess som målades upp under huvudförhandlingen. Så tidigt som sommaren 2017 laddade han upp klipp på Youtube med våldsglorifierande innehåll i typisk alt-right tematik. Då var han enbart femton år gammal. I sin presentation på Youtube beskriver han sig som en ”Swedish nationalist and socialist”, uppmanar andra att gå med i hans kanal på Discord och tillägger att ”i don’t like muslims so go away if you are one”.

19-åringen och hans ett år äldre kumpan var initialt även misstänkta i Sverige för stämpling till mord och stämpling till allmänfarlig ödeläggelse. Misstankarna väcktes efter utdrag från olika chattar där de bland annat diskuterade möjligheten att spränga en abortklinik i Stockholm. Planerna ansågs inte konkreta nog för att föranleda ett åtal.

Åklagarmyndigheten i Luxemburg räknar med att slutföra utredningen mot nittonåringen under året.

De båda männen dömdes i dag av Nacka tingsrätt. 19-åringen till villkorlig dom för mordbrand och dagsböter och 20-åringen, som också stod åtalad, till villkorlig dom.

Texten uppdaterades 210128 17:06 med tingsrättens dom och med hänvisning till Blekinge läns tidnings rapportering.
Johan Nordqvist
"Minähän olen lapsia pureva poliisi. Minähän puhun kaiken aikaa totta."

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#607 Post by Pasi Fist » 29 Jan 2021, 05:00

https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000007767956.html
Äärioikeistolaisesta poliitikko­murhasta elinkautinen tuomio Saksassa

Rikos kesältä 2019 on tiettävästi ensimmäinen äärioikeistolaisin motiivein tehty aktiivipoliitikon murha Saksassa toisen maailmasodan jälkeen.

Saksassa oikeus on tuominnut äärioikeistolaisen miehen elinkautiseen vankeuteen paikallispoliitikko Walter Lübcken murhasta. Uusnatsipiireissä vaikuttanut Stephan Ernst ampui pakolaisiin myönteisesti suhtautuneen Lübcken kesällä 2019.

Ernstin motiivit Lübcken ampumiselle olivat syytteen mukaan ”rasismi ja muukalaisviha”.

Saksassa paljon huomiota saanut Lübcken tapaus on tiettävästi ensimmäinen äärioikeistolaisin motiivein tehty aktiivipoliitikon murha maassa toisen maailmasodan jälkeen. Lübcke oli Saksan johtavan hallituspuolueen kristillisdemokraattien (CDU) jäsen.

Ernstin kanssa syytteessä ollut toinen äärioikeistolainen mies sai puolentoista vuoden ehdollisen vankeusrangaistuksen aselain rikkomisesta. Hänen avustuksellaan Ernstin kerrotaan parannelleen ampumistaitojaan.

Tutkimusten aikana Ernstin hallusta löytyi muun muassa pistooleja, revolvereja ja konepistooli.

Vihakampanja Kasselin hallintopiirin johtajana toiminutta Lübckeä vastaan sai alkunsa jo 2015, jolloin Eurooppaan ja Saksaan saapui ennätysmäärä pakolaisia. Lübcke oli lokakuussa kertomassa yleisötilaisuudessa vastaanottokeskuksen perustamisesta. Paikalla oli kahden syytetyn lisäksi muitakin pakolaisten vastustajia, jotka provosoivat Lübckeä. Lübcke vastasi toteamalla, että kyse on perusarvoista ja joka ei niitä edusta ”on vapaa lähtemään Saksasta”. Nauhoitus tilaisuudesta lähti kiertämään internetissä, minkä jälkeen Lübckeen kohdistui vihapuhetta ja tappouhkauksia.

Ernstin todettiin myöhemmin seuranneen Lübcken liikkeitä useiden vuosien ajan. Ernst tunnusti ampumisen kuulusteluissa, mutta perui sitten sanansa ja syytti rikoskumppaniaan. Oikeudenkäynnin aikana Ernst kuitenkin palasi alkuperäiseen kertomukseensa.

Uusnatsien tukijana tunnetulla Ernstillä oli pitkä aiempi rikosrekisteri. Hän ei kuitenkaan ollut viranomaisten aktiivisessa seurannassa, minkä vuoksi poliisia on arvosteltu Saksassa siitä, ettei se ota äärioikeiston väkivallan uhkaa tarpeeksi vakavasti.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#608 Post by Pasi Fist » 29 Jan 2021, 05:06

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... rities-say
Singapore teenager inspired by Christchurch massacre arrested for allegedly planning attack on mosques, authorities say

The 16-year-old is the first person in the country to be detained for being ‘inspired by far-right extremist ideology’

A 16-year-old who was arrested in Singapore for allegedly planning a terror attack on two mosques was inspired by the Australian who carried out the 2019 Christchurch massacre, authorities say.

Singapore’s Ministry of Home Affairs revealed on Thursday that the 16-year-old had been arrested over an alleged plot to attack two mosques on the anniversary of the Christchurch massacre in March.

“He was self-radicalised, motivated by a strong antipathy towards Islam and a fascination with violence,” the ministry said in a statement.

Described as “a Protestant Christian of Indian ethnicity”, the home affairs ministry said the boy was arrested in December and was the first person in Singapore to be detained for being “inspired by far-right extremist ideology”.

The Singapore teenager allegedly planned to target Assyafaah mosque and Yusof Ishak mosque with a machete, and according to authorities, had laid out detailed plans for the attacks.

Authorities said many of those plans closely mirrored the attack carried out by the Australian terrorist who killed 51 people and injured 40 others in a terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch in 2019.

In its statement the Singapore Home Affairs Ministry alleged the boy had “watched the livestreamed video of the terrorist attack on the two mosques in Christchurch” and had “read the manifesto of the Christchurch attacker”.

“Like [the Australian terrorist, Brenton] Tarrant, the youth intended to drive between the two attack sites, and therefore devised a plan to procure a vehicle to use during the attack,” the ministry’s statement said.

The teenager also allegedly bought a tactical vest online which he had “intended to adorn with rightwing extremist symbols” and had prepared two documents including one which had “borrowed heavily” from the document written by the Australian shooter.

The document is also alleged to have called the Australian terrorist a “saint” and described the attacks in Christchurch as a “justifiable killing of Muslims”. According to the ministry the teenager had also planned to livestream the alleged attack and had considered “mimicking” other elements of the Christchurch attack.

“It was clear from the attack plans and preparations that this youth was influenced by Tarrant’s actions and manifesto,” the ministry said.

The ministry alleged that he had also watched Islamic State propaganda video and “came to the erroneous conclusion that Isis represented Islam, and that Islam called on its followers to kill non-believers”.

“The detailed planning and preparation attests to the youth’s determination to follow through with his attack plan,” the home affairs ministry said.

“He admitted during the investigation that he could only foresee two outcomes to his plan – that he is arrested before he is able to carry out the attacks, or he executes the plan and is thereafter killed by the police.

“ISD’s investigation to-date indicates that the youth had acted alone. There was also no indication that he had tried to influence anyone with his extreme outlook or involve others in his attack plans. His immediate family and others in his social circles were not aware of his attack plans and the depth of his hatred for Islam.”

Law and home affairs minister K Shanmugam was quoted by local media as saying that authorities do not intend to charge the teen as he was underage and hadn’t carried out the act. But he said it was worrying as it marked the first alleged case of rightwing extremists targeting Muslims in the tiny Southeast Asian nation.

Authorities said the teen will undergo a rehabilitation process involving religious, psychological and social counselling.

Tarrant was sentenced to life in prison without parole by a New Zealand court in August last year. A royal commission into the terror attack released in December last year revealed Tarrant had been active in far-right groups in Australia but escaped the attention of authorities.

Since the Christchurch shooting a series of far-right terrorists have claimed inspiration from the Australian, including a man who allegedly shot at least 20 people in a Walmart in El Paso and the attack on the Chabad of Poway synagogue in California, both in 2019.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#609 Post by Pasi Fist » 04 Feb 2021, 02:55

Linkin takana kuvia:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/th ... story.html
Canada declares the Proud Boys a terrorist group

TORONTO — Canada on Wednesday declared the Proud Boys a terrorist entity, adding the far-right group to a list that includes al-Qaeda, ISIS and al-Shabab in an effort to crack down on "ideologically motivated violent extremism," described by the country's public safety minister as the "most significant threat to domestic security."

The announcement by Public Safety Minister Bill Blair came less than a month after some Proud Boys joined the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol after attending a rally by then-President Donald Trump in the hope of overturning the presidential election. Five people, including a Capitol Police officer, died in that attack.

It also followed a warning last week by the Department of Homeland Security about the heightened threat of “ideologically motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition” and “perceived grievances fueled by false narratives.”

Designation as a terrorist group carries financial and legal consequences. Police can seize the property of the group or its members; banks can seize their assets. It’s a crime to knowingly provide assistance to a designated group to facilitate or carry out attacks. Group members may be denied entry to Canada.

The government also listed the Atomwaffen Division, a neo-Nazi group whose members participated in the violent 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville; the Base, another neo-Nazi group; and the Russian Imperial Movement, a Russian nationalist group with members linked to violent activity abroad.

“These groups are unfortunately active in Canada and around the world,” Blair said. “Their violent actions and rhetoric are fueled by white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and misogyny.”

Also added to the list were eight groups affiliated with al-Qaeda and the Islamic State, as well as Hizbul Mujahideen, a militant Kashmiri liberation group.

Senior government officials said they were not aware of any other jurisdiction that has designated the Proud Boys as a terrorist group. They said the Capitol insurrection was not the “driving” factor, but it did produce a “trove of information” that was added to the intelligence reports that informed the decision.

The Canadian government says ideologically motivated violent extremism includes xenophobic violence, anti-authority violence, gender-driven violence and grievance-driven violence not clearly affiliated with an organized group but shaped by “echo chambers of online hate.”

The Proud Boys was formed in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, a Canadian. The far-right, male-only group of self-described “Western chauvinists” has a history of street violence, including against Black Lives Matter demonstrators.

Canada said the group played a “pivotal role” in the attack on the Capitol, and that “leaders planned their participation by setting out objectives, issuing instructions and directing members during the insurrection.”

Analysts say the Proud Boys were emboldened when Trump, pressed during the first presidential debate to condemn the group, told members to “stand back and stand by.”

Asked whether there was evidence that the Proud Boys pose a “serious security threat to Canada,” Blair said, “Absolutely, yes,” and cited a “serious and concerning escalation” to violence in the aftermath of the U.S. presidential election.

White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Wednesday the U.S. government was conducting its own review.

Security analysts in Canada have warned of the threat of right-wing extremist groups here, bolstered by transnational alliances they’ve built with counterparts in the United States and Europe.

“We are more and more preoccupied by the number of ultra-right-wing extremists,” David Vigneault, director of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, told a Canadian Senate committee in 2019.

Several months later, Canada announced that the neo-Nazi groups Blood & Honor and Combat 18 would be the first ideologically motivated extremist groups to be included on its list of terrorist groups.

Public Safety Canada reported in 2018 that it was “concerned about threats posed by those who harbor right-wing extremist views.”

It cited several examples of right-wing extremist attacks in Canada, including the fatal shooting of three Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers in 2014 by a man motivated by anti-law enforcement and anti-government beliefs and a 2017 shooting in which a man who was “motivated, at least in part, by his self-admitted fear of Muslims” killed six worshipers at a Quebec City mosque.

Neither of the men were charged with terrorism offenses.

In 2020, a 17-year-old accused of fatally stabbing a woman at a Toronto massage parlor became the first Canadian charged with terrorism in a case connected to the “incel,” or involuntary celibate, ideology.

Canadian lawmakers voted unanimously last week to urge the federal government to designate the Proud Boys as a terrorist entity “immediately,” but the move drew a backlash from anti-hate groups and national security analysts.

They said the nonbinding measure risked politicizing what’s supposed to be a legal process guided by evidence and intelligence. Others asked why groups with ideological similarities to the Proud Boys weren’t also listed.

Blair said politics played no role in the designation. He said the government is constantly monitoring and gathering intelligence to inform its decision.

Before Wednesday’s announcement, the Canadian Anti-Hate Network expressed concern that the definition of a terrorist entity would have to be expanded to accommodate the Proud Boys. The group worried that a looser definition could be “exploited” to target anti-racist groups and people of color in the future. In a post on its website, it said Blair assured them that the Proud Boys “more than meet the criteria.”

The listing process begins with the drafting of criminal and security intelligence reports detailing “reasonable grounds to believe that the entity has knowingly carried out, attempted to carry out, participated in or facilitated a terrorist activity.”

Those reports are submitted to the public safety minister. If the minister is satisfied that the relevant criteria for listing the groups has been met, he or she can make a recommendation to the cabinet to place the group on the list.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#610 Post by Pasi Fist » 23 Feb 2021, 12:31

Tämmönen:

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#611 Post by Pasi Fist » 23 Feb 2021, 16:58

Koko artikkeli linkin takana.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... amethrower
Perth police hunt man with swastika on forehead who attacked woman using a flamethrower

Authorities say the man yelled racial obscenities during the ‘cowardly and random attack’

WA Police composite picture of man wanted over an alleged assault of a woman and her child in Perth on Saturday.

West Australian police are hunting a man who had a swastika painted on his head when he allegedly attacked a woman with a makeshift flamethrower.

Police say the 40-year-old woman and her teenage daughter were approached by the man in the southeast Perth suburb of Gosnells on Saturday night.

They say he yelled racial obscenities at the woman before attempting to burn her with a makeshift flamethrower made using a can of deodorant and a lighter. The woman sustained minor injuries.

WA Police want to speak with the man who is described as fair-skinned, about 40 years old and 175cm tall. He had a white swastika painted on his forehead at the time of the attack...

Sarjajankkaaja

#612 Post by Sarjajankkaaja » 27 Feb 2021, 15:36

Saksassa yliopistojen osakunnissa(?) natsiperseilyä.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2021/02/24/w ... raternity/

Isotooppijalostamo
King of PIF
King of PIF

#613 Post by Isotooppijalostamo » 27 Feb 2021, 22:36

Expo, Hope not Hate yms. on julkassut asialliselta vaikuttavan tutkielman euroopan fasisteista (Silvennoinen kirjottanut muutaman sivun suomesta):

State of Hate: Far-right extremism in Europe 2021
sv: https://expo.se/tidskriften/state-hate- ... urope-2021

en: https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2021/02/ ... rope-2021/

This is a landmark report exploring the state of far-right extremism across Europe.
It is a collaboration between three leading European anti-fascist research organisations: HOPE not hate (UK), EXPO Foundation (Sweden) and Amadeu Antonio Foundation (Germany)
The report includes contributions from 34 leading scholars, researchers and activists from across the continent and 32 country profiles.
The report includes an exclusive survey of 12,000 people across eight major European countries (Sweden, France, Germany, UK, Hungary, Poland and Italy), measuring attitudes toward immigration, minority communities, feminism and political disaffection.

The State of Hate in Europe: get the full reportDownload

Polling Overview

The far right has had mixed fortunes politically during 2020, with those in government seeing a sharp drop in support, while others benefitted from unpopular government responses to Covid-19 and other issues. In Italy, the fascist Brothers of Italy is now at 12% in the polls, double the vote it obtained in the 2018 General Election. In Sweden, where crime and immigration both rate higher than health in voter concerns, the far right Swedish Democrats are now on 21%, compared to the 16% it polled in the 2018 election.

Far right parties that are in Government however have suffered badly during the pandemic. The ruling Law and Justice Party in Poland is now polling at 18.4%, compared to the 32% it achieved in the 2019 General Election, while Five Star Movement, which is more populist than traditional far right, has seen support slip from 28% in 2018 to just 12% now.

Most people have been supportive of the lockdown measures implemented in their respective countries, with 64% backing Government measures in Germany and just 13% opposing them.

There is a deep sense of unease in many countries about the state of their political system and the direction of their country. Two-thirds of people in France think that their political system is broken, while only 6% of Britons think it is working “very well”. However, there are more positive feelings in other countries with the state of their democracy, with 60% of Germans thinking it works well.

Attitudes towards minorities are poor across all eight countries surveyed, though some are particularly appalling. Two-thirds of Italians (67%) have negative views on Roma, while 60% of Hungarians have negative views on immigrants. The most positive attitudes towards minorities are amongst the British, but the 29% positive attitudes towards Muslims is still depressingly low.

While attitudes towards minorities are poor, more people felt that the Black Lives Matter protests highlighted racism and discrimination experienced by minority communities. However, only in Germany (52%) and the UK (51%) was this sentiment shared by a majority of people. In Hungary, the figure was just 23%.

Attitudes to conspiracy theories vary greatly from country to country, and often depend on whether the issue taps into existing concerns and prejudices. In Hungary, where President Orban has riled against EU interference and the dangers immigration pose to European identity, 45% agree that elites are encouraging immigration to weaken Europe. Likewise in Italy, where there has been political anger at the refusal of the EU to provide greater support for immigration issues, 39% agree.

The vast majority of respondents in all eight countries dismiss notions that the Covid-19 vaccine will be maliciously used to infect people with poison. However, 22% of Poles, 20% of Hungarians and 16% of Italians do believe this to be the case. Only 48% of Poles believe this claim to be “probably” or “definitely” false. In the UK, only 7% believe poison will be infected via the Covid-19 vaccine, while 79% disagreeing.

There is much larger support for the claim that ‘Hollywood’s elite, governments, media and other high officials are covertly involved in large-scale child smuggling and exploitation’, one of the key claims of QAnon followers. A third of respondents in Poland believe this claim to be definitely or probably true, while only 27% think it is false. In Germany, 21% believe this statement to be true, compared to 48% who think it is false.
"Minähän olen lapsia pureva poliisi. Minähän puhun kaiken aikaa totta."

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#614 Post by Pasi Fist » 28 Feb 2021, 04:02

^--Thnx

Laitetaan lukulistalle.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#615 Post by Pasi Fist » 02 Mar 2021, 00:16

https://www.wired.com/story/gab-hack-da ... dosecrets/
Far-Right Platform Gab Has Been Hacked—Including Private Data

The transparency group DDoSecrets says it will make the 70 GB of passwords, private posts, and more available to researchers, journalists, and social scientists.

When Twitter banned Donald Trump and a slew of other far-right users in January, many of them became digital refugees, migrating to sites like Parler and Gab to find a home that wouldn't moderate their hate speech and disinformation. Days later, Parler was hacked, and then it was dropped by Amazon web hosting, knocking the site offline. Now Gab, which inherited some of Parler's displaced users, has been badly hacked too. An enormous trove of its contents has been stolen—including what appears to be passwords and private communications.

On Sunday night the WikiLeaks-style group Distributed Denial of Secrets is revealing what it calls GabLeaks, a collection of more than 70 gigabytes of Gab data representing more than 40 million posts. DDoSecrets says a hacktivist who self-identifies as "JaXpArO and My Little Anonymous Revival Project" siphoned that data out of Gab's backend databases in an effort to expose the platform's largely right-wing users. Those Gab patrons, whose numbers have swelled after Parler went offline, include large numbers of Qanon conspiracy theorists, white nationalists, and promoters of former president Donald Trump's election-stealing conspiracies that resulted in the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill.

DDoSecrets cofounder Emma Best says that the hacked data includes not only all of Gab's public posts and profiles—with the exception of any photos or videos uploaded to the site—but also private group and private individual account posts and messages, as well as user passwords and group passwords. "It contains pretty much everything on Gab, including user data and private posts, everything someone needs to run a nearly complete analysis on Gab users and content," Best wrote in a text message interview with WIRED. "It's another gold mine of research for people looking at militias, neo-Nazis, the far right, QAnon, and everything surrounding January 6."

DDoSecrets says it's not publicly releasing the data due to its sensitivity and the vast amounts of private information it contains. Instead the group says it will selectively share it with journalists, social scientists, and researchers. WIRED viewed a sample of the data, and it does appear to contain Gab users' individual and group profiles—their descriptions and privacy settings—public and private posts, and passwords. Gab CEO Andrew Torba acknowledged the breach in a brief statement Sunday.

Passwords for private groups are unencrypted, which Torba says the platform discloses to users when they create one. Individual user account passwords appear to be cryptographically hashed—a safeguard that may help prevent them from being compromised—but the level of security depends on the hashing scheme used and the strength of the underlying password.

Among the users whose hashed passwords appeared to be included in the data were those for Donald Trump, Republican congresswoman and QAnon-conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Greene, MyPillow CEO and election-conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell, and disinformation-spouting radio host Alex Jones.

The hacked data also includes a chatlogs.txt file that appears to contain private conversations between the site's users. That file's contents begin with an added note from JaXpArO: "FUCK TRUMP. FUCK COLONIZERS & CAPITALISTS. DEATH TO AMERIKKKA."

According to DDoSecrets' Best, the hacker says that they pulled out Gab's data via a SQL injection vulnerability in the site—a common web bug in which a text field on a site doesn't differentiate between a user's input and commands in the site's code, allowing a hacker to reach in and meddle with its backend SQL database. Despite the hacker's reference to an "Anonymous Revival Project," they're not associated with the loose hacker collective Anonymous, they told Best, but do "want to represent the nameless struggling masses against capitalists and fascists."

WIRED reached out to Gab for comment Friday, offering to share what we'd learned about the nature of the site's data breach. The company's CEO, Andrew Torba, responded in a public statement on the company's blog that "reporters, who write for a publication that has written many hit pieces on Gab in the past, are in direct contact with the hacker and are essentially assisting the hacker in his efforts to smear our business and hurt you, our users." (WIRED has had no direct contact with the hackers, to our knowledge, only DDoSecrets.)

Responding to WIRED's mention of a SQL injection vulnerability, Torba's initial statement noted that “we were aware of a vulnerability in this area and patched it last week. We are also proceeding to undertake a full security audit.” The post went on to state that Gab doesn't collect personally identifiable information from its users such as telephone numbers, Social Security numbers, birth dates, or health and financial information. “DMs were only live for a few weeks and are not currently a feature supported by the site, so if a breach has in fact occurred in that domain we expect the number of affected accounts to be low,” Torba added. “As we learn more about this alleged breach, we will notify the community publicly with our findings as required by law.”

Torba did not confirm that a security breach had occurred in his Friday statement. But in a follow-up on Sunday, Torba used a transphobic slur to insult the hackers "attacking" the site and added that both his and Donald Trump's accounts had been "compromised." (DDoSecrets was careful to note to WIRED that it has not attempted to crack any of the hashed passwords or tested any of the plaintext passwords in the hacked data. WIRED hasn't either.)

“The entire company is all hands investigating what happened and working to trace and patch the problem,” Torba wrote Sunday.

Gab is the second far-right social media site to be deeply hacked in as many months. Following the Capitol Hill riot in January, other hacktivists used a simple security flaw in the bustling social media site Parler to download all of its public contents, including the location data embedded in every photo and video Parler users had posted. That Parler data, which placed several users at Capitol Hill on January 6, was preserved by the Internet Archive and also made available by DDoSecrets.

When Amazon booted Parler from its hosting service in January, many of the site's users flocked to Gab. But until now, hacktivists have had a hard time downloading public Gab posts as they did with Parler, says Max Aliapoulios, a graduate researcher at the New York University Center for Cybersecurity, with whom DDoSecrets has shared a copy of the hacked Gab data. Due mostly to Gab's instability and frequent downtime, Aliapoulios found that he couldn't easily use an automated tool to scrape the site.

Aliapoulios, cocreator of the Social Media Analysis Toolkit, a project that analyzes online communities, argues that the leak of non-private data from Gab will serve a public interest. "This is all of Gab, and we didn't have to even run a crawler to get it," Aliapoulios says.

The data, he says, could offer a window into how users migrate from one service to another when facing bans or deplatforming and could even serve to help build tools to keep Gab's hate speech and disinformation from spreading to other sites. "There's so much hate, harassment, racism, neo-Nazism that occurs on a site like that," Aliapoulios says, "that having a record of that could help develop ways to automatically detect that type of content so that other places that don't allow it can remove it."

The Gab hack is just the latest in a recent string of apparent "hacktivist" breaches, many of which have ended with DDoSecrets publishing reams of stolen data, or making it privately available to journalists and researchers. DDoSecrets has also recently released hundreds of gigabytes of information a hacker took from corporations in Myanmar following the military coup there earlier this month. Over the summer, DDoSecrets rose to prominence with a massive leak of law enforcement data stolen by a hacker associated with Anonymous, which DDoSecrets dubbed BlueLeaks. And last month it controversially began publishing collections of corporate data stolen and leaked by ransomware hackers after their victims refused to to pay.

Compared with those ransomware leaks, DDoSecrets' decision to only privately share Gab's data may represent a lighter touch. DDoSecrets' Best argues that this approach minimizes the violation of innocent Gab users' privacy. "Journalists and researchers aren't going to be doing deep dives into people who only post about their kids' ballet recital and pictures of their pets," Best writes.

But given that other parts of the leak may go well beyond those personal details—and even offer insights into the January 6 Capitol riot, Best argues that Gab's data deserves scrutiny. "In a simpler or more ordinary time, it'd be an important sociological resource," Best writes. "In 2021, it's also a record of the culture and the exact statements surrounding not only an increase in extremist views and actions, but an attempted coup."