N: Kiina valmistautuu uunittamaan uiguureja

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Kennedy Bakircioglu Kuutio, P O L L Y

tiistai...murekepäivä
LADA LAHTINEN

Re: N: Kiina valmistautuu uunittamaan uiguureja

#31 Post by tiistai...murekepäivä » 30 Apr 2019, 08:54

tiistai...murekepäivä wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 22:18
Vittu mikä paskavaltio. Saas nähdä mitä kaikkee ne vielä keksii. Meininki on kuitenkin ollut sakia ties kuinka kauan.
GOD MADE THE CATHOLICS AND THE ARMALITE MADE US EQUAL

Liskomies

#32 Post by Liskomies » 30 Apr 2019, 08:57

30 Apr 2019, 08:54
12 Mar 2019, 22:18
Vittu mikä paskavaltio. Saas nähdä mitä kaikkee ne vielä keksii. Meininki on kuitenkin ollut sakia ties kuinka kauan.
Markkinatalousihmisille Kiinahan on paras mahdollinen paikka kun asioita saadaan aikaan ja kunnon pöhinää on koko ajan. Samoin tämä valtio omistaa hirveän kasan Euroopan tärkeää infraa ja pitää puolta Afrikkaa palliotteessa mutta Westerbackat ja muut eivät näe mitään ongelmaa esimerkiksi pistää niiden rahaa vitun isoon rautatietunneliin.
"Some people don't want you to say this, some people don't want you to say that, some people think if you mention some things they might happen. Some people are really fucking stupid." - George Carlin

Lusku
Jens Rolig

#33 Post by Lusku » 01 Oct 2019, 15:25

Rikoksia ihmisyyttä vastaan. Kiina teloittaa toisinajattelijoita ja vähemmistöjä saadakseen näiden sisäelimet. Elimet poistestaan uhrien ollessa vielä elossa. :vom:
China is harvesting thousands of human organs from its Uighur Muslim minority, UN human-rights body hears
Will Martin
Sep 25, 2019, 2:33 PM
china uighur protest

The UN Human Rights Council heard on Tuesday that China is engaged in widespread harvesting of human organs from persecuted religious and ethnic minorities.
The China Tribunal made the accusation at the council's meeting in Geneva, Switzerland. It said Uighur Muslims and the Falun Gong religious group were affected.
The China Tribunal is a group backed by an Australian human rights charity that's investigating the issue.
A lawyer for the group said China was "cutting out the hearts and other organs from living, blameless, harmless, peaceable people," describing the situation as an atrocity.
China has denied large-scale harvesting of organs. It has acknowledged using executed prisoners' organs in the past but says it stopped in 2015, according to Reuters.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

China was accused on Tuesday of harvesting human organs from persecuted groups in the country.

The China Tribunal, a group that's investigating the organ harvesting, said at a tense meeting of the United Nations Human Rights Council that the Chinese government was taking hearts, kidneys, lungs, and skin from groups including Uighur Muslims and members of the Falun Gong religious group.

The China Tribunal describes itself as an "independent, international people's tribunal, and was backed by the International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China, an Australian human rights charity made up of lawyers, academics, and medical professionals.

China has denied carrying out mass harvesting of organs in any circumstance.

Addressing UN representatives, a lawyer for the China Tribunal, Hamid Sabi, said the group had proof of the organ harvesting.

Sabi said the group had found that China was committing "crimes against humanity" by harvesting organs from religious minorities like the Uighurs and members of Falun Gong, which has been banned and widely persecuted by the Chinese government.

Read more: A wave of Islamic countries started to stand up to China over its persecution of its Muslim minority. But then they all got spooked.

"Forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience, including the religious minorities of Falun Gong and Uighurs, has been committed for years throughout China on a significant scale," Sabi said in a video published on the China Tribunal website.

Sabi was presenting evidence from the tribunal's final report, published in June, which found that a "very substantial number" of prisoners were "killed to order" by the Chinese government.

They were "cut open while still alive for their kidneys, livers, hearts, lungs, cornea and skin to be removed and turned into commodities for sale," the report said.

The body parts were then used for medical purposes, it said, citing extremely short wait times for organ transplants in Chinese hospitals as evidence of the practice.

The report was led by Sir Geoffrey Nice, a British lawyer who was the lead prosecutor in the trial of Slobodan Milosevic, the former Yugoslavian president.
https://www.businessinsider.com/china-h ... ?r=US&IR=T

De Gröna
Korostetun kalevalainen

#34 Post by De Gröna » 01 Oct 2019, 15:27

Uunittaisivat demareita

Lusku
Jens Rolig

#35 Post by Lusku » 01 Oct 2019, 15:28

turpa kiinni vitun idiootti.

De Gröna
Korostetun kalevalainen

#36 Post by De Gröna » 01 Oct 2019, 15:33

Lusku wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 15:28
turpa kiinni vitun idiootti.
Sori, seurantapostaukseksi tarkoitettu.

Todella ikävä tilanne mille kukaan ei tee: mitään. Kunhan vienti vetää ja panda-diplomatia toimii.

Doctor Muñiz
Anarkopasifistinen ankeuttaja

#37 Post by Doctor Muñiz » 01 Oct 2019, 15:45

What you need, my son...
Is a holiday in Cambodia

Fight all the ones who want their missiles in our earth
Fight all the powers who would lead us into war

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#38 Post by Pasi Fist » 10 Oct 2019, 08:54

Ennen/jälkeen kuvia systemaattisesti tuhotuista uiguurien hautuumaista:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... en-and-now
Then and now: China's destruction of Uighur burial grounds

China is destroying Uighur graveyards where generations of families have been laid to rest, leaving behind human bones and broken tombs in what activists call an effort to eradicate the ethnic group’s identity in Xinjiang...
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#39 Post by Pasi Fist » 17 Oct 2019, 06:41

Linkin takana kuvia:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... g-protests
'Think of your family': China threatens European citizens over Xinjiang protests

Uighurs living in Germany, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, and France have complained of intimidation by Beijing

Two days after Abdujelil Emet sat in the public gallery of Germany’s parliament during a hearing on human rights, he received a phone call from his sister for the first time in three years. But the call from Xinjiang, in western China, was anything but a joyous family chat. It was made at the direction of Chinese security officers, part of a campaign by Beijing to silence criticism of policies that have seen more than a million Uighurs and other Muslim minorities detained in internment camps.

Emet’s sister began by praising the Communist party and making claims of a much improved life under its guidance before delivering a shock: his brother had died a year earlier. But Emet, 54, was suspicious from the start; he had never given his family his phone number. Amid the heartbreaking news and sloganeering, he could hear a flurry of whispers in the background, and he demanded to speak to the unknown voice. Moments later the phone was handed to a Chinese official who refused to identify himself.

By the end of the conversation, the façade constructed by the Chinese security agent was broken and Emet’s sister wept as she begged him to stop his activism. Then the Chinese official took the phone again with a final warning.

“You’re living overseas, but you need to think of your family while you’re running around doing your activism work in Germany,” he said. “You need to think of their safety.”

In interviews with more than two dozen Uighurs living across Europe and the United States, tales of threats across the world are the rule, not the exception. Uighurs living in Germany, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, and France all complained of similar threats against family members back in Xinjiang, and some were asked to spy for China.

More than a million Uighurs, a Muslim Turkic ethnic group, and other minorities are being held in extrajudicial internment camps, according to the UN, with some estimates saying the number is “closer to 3 million”.

Emet, originally from Aksu in Xinjiang, has lived in Germany for over two decades and is a naturalised citizen. He does volunteer work for the World Uyghur Congress and is a part-time imam in his community. He has never told his family about his activism, hoping the omission would protect them.

“I will not keep my silence and the Chinese government should not use my family to threaten me,” Emet said. “I was clear with them on the phone: if they harm my family, I will speak out louder and become a bigger problem for the government.”
‘China threatening people in Germany should never become normalised’

Most Uighurs remain silent, and have found little help from European authorities. But Margarete Bause, a member of the German parliament representing Munich, said Chinese interference was unacceptable and urged Uighurs to contact their MPs.

“We need to protect visitors to the Bundestag. Observing parliament is a fundamental right in any democracy,” she said. “It’s also important for the German public to know how China is trying to exert influence here. The Chinese government threatening people in Germany should never become normalised.”

Bause has been interested in Uighur issues for over a decade, after she was admonished by Chinese diplomats in 2006 for attending an event hosted by the World Uyghur Congress. In August she was denied a visa as part of a parliamentary visit to China and the trip was eventually cancelled in response.

Beyond discouraging activism, Chinese officials have also tried to recruit Uighurs living abroad to spy on others in their community, asking for photos of private gatherings, names, phone numbers, addresses and licence plate numbers. Some are recruited when they go to Chinese diplomatic missions in Europe to request documents, and others are contacted by security agents over WeChat, a popular Chinese messaging app. Emet’s number is likely to have been leaked to Chinese security agents this way, he said, with his number well known in the Uighur community in Munich.

Chinese agents offer cash, the promise of visas to visit Xinjiang or better treatment for family members as a reward, but also dangle the threat of harsh consequences for those same family members if their offers are refused. Uighurs described having crucial documents withheld from Chinese embassies and consulates unless they agreed.

One Uighur living in Germany who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation said a Chinese agent asked for photos of Eid and other celebrations, and specifically asked for information on Uighurs who had recently arrived in Europe.

The recent surge in activism among Uighurs overseas is mostly a direct response to the increasingly repressive policies in Xinjiang, and as more people speak out China has doubled efforts to silence them and control the narrative over what it calls “re-education camps”.

There are some signs China’s campaign to silence Uighurs in Europe is working. Gulhumar Haitiwaji became an outspoken critic of policies after her mother disappeared into one of the camps in Xinjiang, appearing on French television and starting a petition addressed to French president Emmanuel Macron that garnered nearly half a million signatures. But after threats from Chinese officials targeting her mother, Haitiwaji cancelled a planned appearance in March at a human rights summit in Geneva, according to two sources familiar with her plans. Haitiwaji and the organisers of the meeting did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Adrian Zenz, an independent researcher who focuses on Xinjiang, said European governments needed to do more to protect their citizens from Chinese intimidation.

“The biggest mistake European Union countries make is that once they allow China to get away with something, that emboldens Beijing,” he said. “China has systematic strategies in place and the threats to Uighurs in exile show that. Europe needs its own unified strategy to stand up to China and respond to these threats.”

The Chinese embassy in Berlin did not respond to requests for comment.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#40 Post by Pasi Fist » 05 Dec 2019, 18:08

---edit--

Tuli väärään topikkiin.

Doctor Muñiz

#41 Post by Doctor Muñiz » 17 Feb 2020, 19:32

Vuodettu dokumentti paljastaa kuinka mitättömistä syistä Kiina on leirittänyt ja tuominnut pitkiin vankeusrangaistuksiin muslimiväestöään: China Uighurs: Detained for beards, veils and internet browsing

Sen verran pitkä juttu, joka sisältää linkkejä,kuvia ja videota, etten kopsaa tänne.
What you need, my son...
Is a holiday in Cambodia

Doctor Muñiz

#42 Post by Doctor Muñiz » 17 Feb 2020, 20:26

What you need, my son...
Is a holiday in Cambodia

Ajattelija

#43 Post by Ajattelija » 05 Jul 2020, 13:51

Pitäisikö sitä nyt mennä polttaan Kiinan lippu ja ilmaista tuki Hong Kongille, uiguureille ja Falun kongille? Trumpin vastustaminen on niin helppo Suomessa, Putinin vastustus jo vaikeampaa ja Kiinan vaikutusvallan vastustus olematonta.
Ajattelua laatikosta ja sen ulkopuolelta.

Jesse Python
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#44 Post by Jesse Python » 05 Jul 2020, 14:37

Vapaa Ajattelija wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 13:51
Pitäisikö sitä nyt mennä polttaan Kiinan lippu ja ilmaista tuki Hong Kongille, uiguureille ja Falun kongille? Trumpin vastustaminen on niin helppo Suomessa, Putinin vastustus jo vaikeampaa ja Kiinan vaikutusvallan vastustus olematonta.
Raha puhuu ja sulkee suut, bisnes on demokratiaa tärkeämpää vissii

هی

#45 Post by هی » 05 Jul 2020, 17:35

Miten Putinin vastustus on vaikeaa?