n: yleinen siat/filth pistää haisemaan-topic

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Kennedy Bakircioglu Kuutio, P O L L Y

Sasse netä
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

Re: n: yleinen siat/filth pistää haisemaan-topic

#361 Post by Sasse netä » 16 Jun 2020, 11:55

päänsä ja korppunsa syöjä wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 11:54
byysat puuttuu wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 11:52
Pasi Fist wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 08:36
https://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000006541785.html
”On mielenkiintoinen yhtälö, että on kaksi samanlaista autoa, joissa on pieni heitto rekisterikilvissä. Melkoinen sattumusten summa. Tällaista on kuitenkin joskus tapahtunut”, hän toteaa.
No on kyllä helvetin mielenkiintoinen yhtälö HMMMMMMM
Täähän on ihan normihomma.
Poliisithan ei tee virheitä että se on vaan sattumaa.
Lempi piffaajani
2020: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11478
2021: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=623
2022: member list.php

sössön sössön
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#362 Post by sössön sössön » 16 Jun 2020, 12:03

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

om shanti shanti shanti
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः

stingin speedot dunessa
King of PIF
King of PIF

#363 Post by stingin speedot dunessa » 16 Jun 2020, 12:09

sössön sössön wrote:
16 Jun 2020, 12:03
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Ja näin

Oho hups ja yleinen turvallisuus mielessä vaan
roppakaupalla taianomaista Tiksi-fiilistä.
rogemonsteri wrote: Kutsu minua vänkääjäksi, mutta tiedätkö mitä. Minä olen oikeassa, sinä olet väärässä. Okei.
SALAINEN ALUE VAIN JENGILÄISILLEImage
Spoiler:
ImageVIHREÄT KUULAT -JENGIImage

Roge Moore
may contain cat and text

#364 Post by Roge Moore » 16 Jun 2020, 14:04

God please protect our police officers
:batmanbounce:
shitstorm wrote:
12 Sep 2018, 21:31
sössötys on sen tasoista että kortin vois ottaa kokonaan veke, mieshän on syyntakeeton.
Lörsson. wrote:Ainahan autot on joltain surrealistilta hankittu. :x

overgrown reptilian
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#365 Post by overgrown reptilian » 21 Jun 2020, 10:37

https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/poli ... ehind-back

Police: Teen killed herself with gunshot through her mouth while hands cuffed behind back

According to the medical examiner's office in Virginia, a 19-year-old woman died from a gunshot wound through her mouth while her hands were cuffed behind her back. It was ruled a suicide.

The finding matched the account of Sarah Wilson's death by the Chesapeake Police Department that said she shot herself while officers were trying to detain her boyfriend.

Wilson was the passenger of a car pulled over by police on July 25, 2018. The 19-year-old's boyfriend, Holden Medlin, 27, was driving when they were stopped by two police officers, one patrol and one from narcotics. Separating the two from the car, one officer handcuffed Wilson while the other struggled to detain Medlin, who was reportedly combative and tried to flee the scene, as reported by WAVY in August.

While officers tried to get control of Medlin, Wilson was left alone and reportedly was able to get a gun, possibly from inside the car where she was a passenger, "contorted" her body and shot herself through the mouth while still wearing handcuffs, according to a police spokesman.

"She was handcuffed, and she managed to put a revolver in her mouth while handcuffed. That's what the investigator told me last night," the dead woman's mother Dawn Wilson told an ABC news station. "In all of her life I have never known of her to shoot a gun, own a gun, or even hold a gun."

Police were not able to explain how Wilson was able to get access to the gun and said it was not a police weapon. They reportedly tried to save Sarah Wilson's life after the gunshot but that she died at the location of the shooting.

Reports say one officer was wearing a body camera at the time of the stop but it was knocked off during the struggle with Medlin and turned off when it hit the ground. It was off during the shooting and did not capture the teen's death. After Medlin was detained, the camera was reattached and turned back on to record, police said but the Chesapeake Police Department declined to release the body camera footage.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Virginia confirmed to to WAVY that Wilson committed suicide and died from an "intra-oral gunshot wound."

Chesapeake police investigated the alleged suicide in July. A spokesman said the department concluded the investigation but declined to comment on the outcome.

Medlin reportedly swallowed a bag with possible drugs in it at the time of the arrest and is currently facing drug charges.
Image Image Image

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#366 Post by Pasi Fist » 21 Jun 2020, 12:57

overgrown reptilian wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 10:37
https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/poli ... ehind-back

Police: Teen killed herself with gunshot through her mouth while hands cuffed behind back

According to the medical examiner's office in Virginia, a 19-year-old woman died from a gunshot wound through her mouth while her hands were cuffed behind her back. It was ruled a suicide.

The finding matched the account of Sarah Wilson's death by the Chesapeake Police Department that said she shot herself while officers were trying to detain her boyfriend.

Wilson was the passenger of a car pulled over by police on July 25, 2018. The 19-year-old's boyfriend, Holden Medlin, 27, was driving when they were stopped by two police officers, one patrol and one from narcotics. Separating the two from the car, one officer handcuffed Wilson while the other struggled to detain Medlin, who was reportedly combative and tried to flee the scene, as reported by WAVY in August.

While officers tried to get control of Medlin, Wilson was left alone and reportedly was able to get a gun, possibly from inside the car where she was a passenger, "contorted" her body and shot herself through the mouth while still wearing handcuffs, according to a police spokesman.

"She was handcuffed, and she managed to put a revolver in her mouth while handcuffed. That's what the investigator told me last night," the dead woman's mother Dawn Wilson told an ABC news station. "In all of her life I have never known of her to shoot a gun, own a gun, or even hold a gun."

Police were not able to explain how Wilson was able to get access to the gun and said it was not a police weapon. They reportedly tried to save Sarah Wilson's life after the gunshot but that she died at the location of the shooting.

Reports say one officer was wearing a body camera at the time of the stop but it was knocked off during the struggle with Medlin and turned off when it hit the ground. It was off during the shooting and did not capture the teen's death. After Medlin was detained, the camera was reattached and turned back on to record, police said but the Chesapeake Police Department declined to release the body camera footage.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Virginia confirmed to to WAVY that Wilson committed suicide and died from an "intra-oral gunshot wound."

Chesapeake police investigated the alleged suicide in July. A spokesman said the department concluded the investigation but declined to comment on the outcome.

Medlin reportedly swallowed a bag with possible drugs in it at the time of the arrest and is currently facing drug charges.
Vähän kuin tutkivanjournalistin Gary Webbin "itsemurha" jossa tyyppi löytyi muutama reikä päässä ja kuolinsyyntutkija oli mieltä, että itsemurha. Tyyppi oli muutaman vuoden aikaisemmin julkaissut valoittavan dokementin CIAn crackin jakelusta jenkkien kaupungeissa.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

original social distancer

#367 Post by original social distancer » 26 Jun 2020, 13:52

Tämä paskiainen /rikosylikonstaapeli on nykyään töissä Helsingin poliisilaitoksella:

https://www.facebook.com/mika.raatikainen.5

FB-seinänsä täynnä rasistista paskaa, poliisin roolissa myös solvataan valtakunnansyyttäjää.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#368 Post by Pasi Fist » 05 Jul 2020, 08:01

Sehän meni sitten oikein hyvin ja luoden vahvaa luottamusta virkavaltaa kohtaan.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... iew-racism
Police smash car window of man on way home from C4 interview about police racism

Ryan Colaço had been driving home from interview and was wrongly accused of concealing drugs

When an officer smashed in the window of Ryan Colaço’s car, after he was wrongly accused of concealing drugs, they did not know he was driving home from a TV interview in which he told of institutional racism in the police after being stopped and searched the week before.

In the original incident, in Northumberland Park, north London, at 11am on 23 May, Colaço said he was stopped after being “aggressively tailgated” by the Metropolitan police, with officers then running to his car and banging on his window. They later said they had been able to smell cannabis from his car.

As he queried why he was being stopped, Colaço, 30, was forced into handcuffs, video footage shows. He agreed to leave his car and stood with officers who searched him, while others combed through his BMW and found nothing.

“I’ve never in my life ever handled or taken any drug,” he said. “I felt like they were just trying to incriminate me. After the way I’ve been treated over the years, I don’t trust them. They stop you and then find a reason to justify their stop.”

Colaço, whose job involves helping to find locations for films, said he had been searched about 20 times, but did not have a criminal record. He faces the possibility of a court hearing for obstructing a drugs search after he was released under investigation after his arrest as a result of the second incident.

On 29 May, driving home from an interview with Channel 4 after his video of the first incident gained attention on social media, he was stopped again at about 4.30pm, near Cannon Street station in central London.

As he questioned why City of London police officers wanted to search him, after they had alleged he was “dashing stuff up in his waistband”, footage shows his window was smashed in.

“There were two officers at first – within minutes I was surrounded,” he said. “It was a very intimidating situation. Clearly nothing was dashed in my waistband. My safety was not taken into consideration when they broke that window. I told him I would come out, but just didn’t want to be put in handcuffs.”

Officers hauled him from his car and forced him to the ground, hitting his head against the ground before he was thrown face-first against a wall, Colaço said, causing him severe headaches. He was handcuffed, drug-tested, taken to the station and strip-searched before spending hours in a cell before being released about 12 hours later, with nothing having been found.

He had to walk a mile at about 5am to retrieve his car, which had been impounded. During the walk, he was approached by officers in a vehicle who pulled over to ask why he was out and about. Colaço then had to wait till 9.30am to be given his car.

“When the officer drove my car out, I saw there was still glass everywhere,” he said. “I had my head in my hands. They said they won’t clean the glass or pay for the window and my car was trashed too. The fact this all happened as I was coming back from an interview about getting stopped: you couldn’t make it up.”

He eventually drove home and visited Queens hospital in Romford the next day before making complaints to both forces and the police watchdog, the Independent Office for Police Conduct. He said he felt like he was not treated with humanity and that he has since experienced severe paranoia while driving.

“As far as I’m concerned, criminal damage and assault happened to me on that day,” he said. “It was a very traumatic experience and I think about it every single day.”

An IOPC spokesperson said: “We are independently investigating an incident following a voluntary referral received on 18 June 2020 from the Met where a man was stopped and searched in his car by MPS officers on 23 May 2020.

“This referral is linked to one we received on 22 June 2020 from City of London police following an incident on 29 May 2020 during which police officers stopped and searched the same man in his car. The referral has been returned to City of London police to investigate.”

Treena Fleming, a Met commander, said: “We expect to be highly scrutinised and if anybody is concerned about a stop-and-search then I want them to come forward and report it to us. I am listening to, and engaging with, members of the community, particularly our young people, to understand the impact that stop-and-search has, so I can help ensure our tactics are respectfully and appropriately used.”

A spokesperson for City of London police said: “On Friday 29 May 2020, at approximately 4.30pm on Cannon Street in the City of London, a man, 30, was arrested for obstructing/resisting a constable in the execution of their duty, after he failed to comply with directions from officers regarding a drugs search. He has since been released under investigation.”
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

pigra senlaborulo
pyllypuhelinmyyjä

#369 Post by pigra senlaborulo » 08 Jul 2020, 10:42

pistetäänpä vaikka tänne
Eduskunnan oikeusasiamies on ottanut tutkittavakseen 16 kantelua Helsingin poliisilaitoksen menettelystä Senaatintorilla keskiviikkona 3. kesäkuuta järjestetyssä Black Lives Matter -mielenosoituksessa.

Oikeusasiamies Petri Jääskeläinen tutkii lisäksi asiasta poliisihallinnon sisäiseen eettiseen kanavaan tehdyt kolme nimetöntä ilmoitusta.

Kantelijoiden mukaan virkapukuiset poliisit, joiden virkatehtävänä on ollut valvoa mielenosoitusta, ovat itse osallistuneet kyseiseen mielenosoitukseen.

Kanteluissa on arvosteltu sitä, että poliisit ovat niiden mukaan kantaneet mielenosoituskylttiä ja paikan päältä annetuissa haastatteluissa ilmaisseet tukensa kyseiselle mielenosoitukselle.

Tätä on oikeusasiamiehen tiedotteen mukaan arvosteltu erityisesti poliisilta vaadittavan puolueettomuuden näkökulmasta.

Poliisia on lisäksi arvosteltu siitä, että se salli yli 3 000 ihmisen kokoontumisen vastoin aluehallintoviraston määräämiä koronavirukseen liittyviä kokoontumisrajoituksia.

Oikeusasiamies on pyytänyt tapauksesta sisäministeriöltä selvityksen ja lausunnon lokakuun loppuun mennessä.

https://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-20000065 ... ml?ref=rss
Ei ole mitään rikkuria alhaisempaa.
Marx propagoi fiksuuttaan lukemalla kirjoja ja kirjoittamalla niitä. Bakunin taas tuhosi aivosolujaan alkoholilla. Jäljellejääneet aivosolut saivat tilaa kasvaa ja kehittyä, ja lopulta Bakuninin pääkopassa oli vain yksi helvetin iso ja fiksu aivosolu. Bakunin oli siis fiksumpi kuin Marx.

Pipo
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#370 Post by Pipo » 08 Jul 2020, 11:15

Onko tossa nyt siis jotkut ärtyneet virkaveljetkin tehneet valituksia? :lol:

Sasse netä
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#371 Post by Sasse netä » 08 Jul 2020, 11:19

Voi helvetti kaksi ääripäätä ja virkahenkilö ei saa olla sillä puolella että tummaihoisia ei saa ampua ihan miten vaan :shitclap:
Lempi piffaajani

Guru Vaginakieli

#372 Post by Guru Vaginakieli » 08 Jul 2020, 11:20

Nakkipipo viiksillä wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 11:15
Joo. Varmaan niitä samoja kyttiä, jotka mielellään aina pidätystilanteessa antaa runtua "vääränvärisille"

Sasse netä
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#373 Post by Sasse netä » 08 Jul 2020, 11:55

Siikahaili wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 11:20
Nakkipipo viiksillä wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 11:15
Joo. Varmaan niitä samoja kyttiä, jotka mielellään aina pidätystilanteessa antaa runtua "vääränvärisille"
Ns. rivien suoraksi ravistelu?
Lempi piffaajani

sössön sössön
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#374 Post by sössön sössön » 08 Jul 2020, 12:04

semmonen lisää luottamusta poliisiin kun poliisin täytyy pysytellä puolueettomana jos käsitellään poliisin väkivaltaa

ai ei vai, no ainaki poliisit näköjään luottaa toisiinsa enemmän jos eivät käsittele poliisin väkivaltaa
om shanti shanti shanti
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः

Mureke Eddie

#375 Post by Mureke Eddie » 08 Jul 2020, 12:15

Konsernin johtaja wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 11:19
Voi helvetti kaksi ääripäätä ja virkahenkilö ei saa olla sillä puolella että tummaihoisia ei saa ampua ihan miten vaan :shitclap:
Ampuminen on poliisin perusoikeus! Miks niillä muuten olisi aseet?!?!