N: Kultit tappaa

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Kennedy Bakircioglu Kuutio, P O L L Y

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

Re: N: Kultit tappaa

#16 Post by Pasi Fist » 07 Jan 2019, 19:45

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... -disappear
'Buddha boy' under investigation in Nepal over missing devotees

Ram Bahadur Bomjan, 28, also faces allegations of physical and sexual assault

Ram Bahadur Bomjan became famous in 2005 after followers said he could meditate motionless for months without water, food and sleep.

A Nepali spiritual leader believed by his followers to be a reincarnation of Buddha is under investigation over the disappearance of several devotees, police in Kathmandu have said.

Ram Bahadur Bomjan, known as “Buddha boy”, became famous in 2005 after followers said he could meditate motionless for months without water, food or sleep in Nepal’s jungles.

The 28-year-old has a devout following but has been accused of physically and sexually assaulting some of his followers. Special police investigators have begun inquiries after the families of four devotees allegedly vanished from his ashrams.

“The police have started investigating these complaints against Bomjan,” said Uma Prasad Chaturbedi, a spokesman for Nepal’s Central Investigation Bureau. “The investigation is in preliminary stage and we cannot share many details.”

Bomjan has long been dogged by accusations of abuse, even as thousands of worshippers queued for days to witness his “miracles of meditation” deep in the jungle.

In September last year, an 18-year-old nun accused him of raping her at one of his ashrams. Dozens more have filed complaints against him alleging assault. Bomjan said he beat them for disturbing his meditation.

The Bodhi Shrawan Dharma Sangha, an organisation associated with Bomjam, recently claimed fresh allegations made by a local website were baseless. Setopati.com published reports detailing alleged cases of disappearances, sexual assault and violence in Bomjan’s ashrams.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#17 Post by Pasi Fist » 14 Jan 2019, 16:43

Henkisyyttä on hyvä olla.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... journalist
'God man' Ram Rahim Singh convicted of killing journalist

Cult leader guilty of plot to kill reporter who revealed Singh had raped follower

Ram Rahim Singh, seen publicising one of his films, is already serving 20 years for raping two women.

A flamboyant Indian “god man” has been convicted of killing a journalist who was investigating two rapes committed by the influential spiritual leader.

Ram Rahim Singh was convicted on Friday along with three others of killing Ram Chander Chhatrapati, 51, in 2002.

Singh, once known as the “guru of bling”, was a cult leader who claimed to have 60 million followers worldwide, played himself in hagiographic biopics and courted India’s most powerful politicians.

He lived with tens of thousands of his followers on a sprawling 400-hectare ashram in Haryana state with its own hotel, factories, cinemas, schools and cricket stadium.

His rule came to a violent end in August 2017 when he was convicted of raping two female followers and 150,000 of his supporters ran amok across two Indian states. The Indian army was called in to quell the unrest, which left at least 30 people dead and more than 250 injured.

The rape investigation arose when a woman wrote an anonymous letter to the Indian prime minister in 2002 claiming she had been raped by Singh. News of the letter was published by Chhatrapati in his newspaper, Poora Sach.

India’s Central Bureau of Investigation alleged that Singh, 51, and his associates believed Chhatrapati was responsible for the circulation of the letter. He was shot five times at point-blank range by two assailants outside his home about five months later.

The gunmen and the owner of the weapon were named in the first charge sheet, but the journalist’s son had to fight for years to have the case transferred from the local police to federal authorities, who found evidence of Singh’s involvement.

The court in Haryana said on Friday that Singh had ordered the hit. Curfews were imposed in the surrounding town after the conviction and security was increased but there were no reports of violence.

The headquarters of Dera Sacha Sauda, Singh’s sect, has largely been deserted since his conviction for the rapes in 2017, according to Indian media reports. It is unclear who now leads the organisation or how many supporters remain.

The guru achieved mainstream popularity in 2014 when he appeared in the first of two films about his life, in which he was credited for 30 roles, including director, producer and choreographer. Its ticket sales flagged after Indian police went public with accusations that Singh had been organising “mass castrations” of his followers, a charge he denied.

Singh is serving a 20-year jail sentence for the rapes. He will be sentenced for the murder on 17 January.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#18 Post by Pasi Fist » 18 Jan 2019, 04:29

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... journalist
Ram Rahim Singh: Indian court jails spiritual guru for life over journalist murder

Singh, who heads Sacha Sauda sect, is currently serving 20-year for rape of two followers

Puskaan poistunut käyttäjä

#19 Post by Puskaan poistunut käyttäjä » 18 Jan 2019, 09:55

Bomjan said he beat them for disturbing his meditation.
Mutta on se perkele Buddha ku pystyy seisoon nuotiossa ja oleen turpa kii 23h putkeen. Yritin seurata ceissiä muutama vuosi sitten, mutta oli liian karua kohtaloa mimmeillä jo silloin. Ei tässä nyt puthapojalla oikein myötätunnon ja keskitien menetelmät tunnu toteutuvan. Cruise company sentään vie rahat rikkailta, tää kaikkein köyhimmiltä.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Balam-Acab
el segundo

#20 Post by Balam-Acab » 18 Jan 2019, 10:22

Puskajooki wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 09:55
Cruise company sentään vie rahat rikkailta, tää kaikkein köyhimmiltä.
mielikuva rikkaiden/menestyjien uskonnosta on kyllä skientologien kohdalla julkisivufuulaa. raha ja ilmainen työ kelpaa rahasäkin kokoon katsomatta ja köyhimmiltähän nää vie koko elämän lisäksi jälkikasvunkin
Naturally, the machines were destroyed.
http://ctw.fi/ Cast to Wolves crust
:homosaatio: :heart: :love5: :love8: :transagenda:

Jesse Python
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#21 Post by Jesse Python » 18 Jan 2019, 10:24

äänetön vegaanipieru wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 10:22
Puskajooki wrote:
mielikuva rikkaiden/menestyjien uskonnosta on kyllä skientologien kohdalla julkisivufuulaa
Kyllä Suomessakin ihan tavallista jengiä kasari-ysärin vaihteessa velkaantui noiden touhuista. Eivät taida olla enää aktiivisia suomessa persoonallisuustesteineen?

Balam-Acab
el segundo

#22 Post by Balam-Acab » 18 Jan 2019, 10:30

Jesse Python wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 10:24
Eivät taida olla enää aktiivisia suomessa persoonallisuustesteineen?
kyllä ovat, mutta entiseen verrattuna aika pienen piirin touhuja
Naturally, the machines were destroyed.
http://ctw.fi/ Cast to Wolves crust
:homosaatio: :heart: :love5: :love8: :transagenda:

#23 Post by Puskaan poistunut käyttäjä » 18 Jan 2019, 11:20

Puskajooki wrote:
mielikuva rikkaiden/menestyjien uskonnosta on kyllä skientologien kohdalla julkisivufuulaa. raha ja ilmainen työ kelpaa rahasäkin kokoon katsomatta ja köyhimmiltähän nää vie koko elämän lisäksi jälkikasvunkin
Jees. Mielikuvani oli länsi vs nepalia. Ja kyllä niitä eurodollareita tonne viidakooonkin on roudattu rumalla lopputulemalla. Piti mm. yhtä euromimmiä häkissä ja välillä toverit raiskaili, ihan vaan mimmin omaksi hyväksi, selitti Buddha2000.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#24 Post by Pasi Fist » 24 Jan 2019, 07:00

Hihhulit käännyttämässä ja häiriköimässä alkuperäisväestöä :x

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... e-campbell
Brazil accuses US missionary of putting isolated tribe's lives at risk

Indigenous agency says Steve Campbell entered tribal lands

‘The probability of transmission of diseases … is high’

Brazil’s indigenous affairs department (Funai) has accused an American missionary of exposing an isolated indigenous tribe to disease and possibly death.

Steve Campbell, a Christian missionary, entered the area occupied by the Hi-Merimã tribe last month, one of the few dozen tribes in Brazil that has had no contact with the outside world.

“It’s a case of rights violation and exposure to risk of death to isolated indigenous population,” a Funai spokesman said in a written statement to Thomson Reuters Foundation.

“Even if direct contact has not occurred, the probability of transmission of diseases to the isolated is high.”

Experts have warned that there is an increasing likelihood of missionaries trying to contact isolated tribes in Brazil after the country’s new president, Jair Bolsonaro, appointed an evangelical preacher as the new minister in charge of indigenous affairs.

During his campaign, Bolsonaro pledged to open up protected land and demarcate “not one centimeter” for indigenous people or quilombolas – descendants of runaway slaves.

Campbell camped in the area the Hi-Merimã occupy and invaded one of the isolated tribe’s recently abandoned camping grounds, Funai said.

Attempts to reach Campbell were unsuccessful.

Little is known about the Hi-Merimã, who live in the state of Amazonas.

They became known for rejecting contact with the outside world and maintaining hostile relations even with other indigenous communities.

Details about what kind of penalties Campbell may face are not clear, as Funai has not yet notified federal prosecutors or the police. The government agency said it will notify them this week.

According to reports from Brazilian newspaper Folha de São Paulo, Campbell claimed to have entered the area by mistake, while teaching Indians from the neighbouring Jamamadi tribe to use a GPS device.

Campbell has been living among the Jamamadi for years, but received no authorisation to do so, according to Funai.

About two months ago another American Christian missionary was killed after trying to contact an isolated tribe on an island in the Bay of Bengal.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#25 Post by Pasi Fist » 24 Jan 2019, 07:01

Puskajooki wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 11:20
Puskajooki wrote:
Jees. Mielikuvani oli länsi vs nepalia. Ja kyllä niitä eurodollareita tonne viidakooonkin on roudattu rumalla lopputulemalla. Piti mm. yhtä euromimmiä häkissä ja välillä toverit raiskaili, ihan vaan mimmin omaksi hyväksi, selitti Buddha2000.
Henkisyyttä kato olla pitää.

#26 Post by Puskaan poistunut käyttäjä » 24 Jan 2019, 11:49

Pasi Fist wrote:
24 Jan 2019, 07:01
Puskajooki wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 11:20
Puskajooki wrote:
Henkisyyttä kato olla pitää.
Puhuin paskaa tästä henkisestä mestarista; mimmiT oli 3kk ketjulla kiinni puussa, eivät suinkaan häkissä.
+ Kyse oli itsesuojelusta, ei mimsyn henkisestä kasvusta. Noitahan se oli perkele tullu hiekottamaan maailman pelastamista:
"She revered him as a true guru, the reincarnated Buddha. But he twisted her faith against her until she found herself chained to a tree, beaten and assaulted for three months straight, as her guru accused her of being a witch sent to disturb his meditation."
https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the ... ha-boy/amp

Aika reippaasti on ehtinyt ihmisiä pahoinpitelemään, perheestään lähtien. Tossa linkissä hyvin kerrottu mulkeron koko tunnettu historia.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#27 Post by Pasi Fist » 27 Jan 2019, 03:40

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... al-reopens
Thailand yoga retreat in sexual assault scandal reopens

Teacher accused of misconduct has returned and report into school has not been published

Sixteen former pupils and staff told the Guardian they thought a ‘sex cult’ was operating inside Agama Yoga in Thailand.

The world’s biggest tantric yoga school, which closed after multiple women alleged rape and sexual assault, has reopened with the accused leader back in charge and amid accusations that management suppressed an investigation into the abuse.

Agama Yoga, which is located on the Thai island of Koh Phangan, shut down for “restructuring” in September after the Guardian published allegations by 14 women accusing the school of facilitating rape, sexual assault and misogynist teachings at the hands of its leader, Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, a Romanian whose real name is Narcis Tarcau, for 15 years.

Sixteen former pupils and staff told the Guardian they thought a “sex cult” was operating inside Agama, and two formal accusations of rape against Tarcau were filed, though the three-month statute of limitations on rape cases in Thailand meant they could not be investigated by Koh Phangan police.

Tarcau was also accused of using his influence to promote “dangerous” health theories, which allegedly contributed to at least two women not seeking treatment for cancer with “devastating consequences”. The school remains stripped of its Yoga Alliance certification.

Tarcau left Thailand when several of the victims went public. The school apologised for “any harm that any Agama teacher may have caused” and pledged they were “dedicated to change”, hiring a consultant to carry out an independent investigation, before closing down operations to carry out a “restructuring”.

But the Guardian can reveal that Tarcau has since returned to Koh Phangan and reopened Agama, where he is once again teaching female pupils in classes and workshops. On the Agama website in December he was listed as the teacher leading a New Year retreat as well as other yoga workshops, though later all teachers’ names were removed from the website.

Several other teachers who were also accused of misconduct, rape, assault, or were accused of being part of attempts to cover up the allegation, have also returned to teach at the school.

Multiple female complainants told the Guardian of their distress that the school had reopened with no acknowledgement of the allegations.

Agama has also been accused of covering up the results of the investigation into the alleged abuse, which was carried out by independent consultant Helen Nolan. It is understood that none of those interviewed for the report have been sent a copy and its author has been banned from discussing or publishing her findings.

Nolan told the Guardian that “despite being told that my report would be published, it was not. I was also reminded that my contract included a confidentiality clause, so I was not allowed to share the report with anyone.”

Nolan said legally she was unable to discuss the contents of her final report but added: “The fact that they didn’t publish the report is telling in itself.” However, the Guardian understands that the report was “very critical” of Agama and could open the school up to lawsuits.

Agama did not respond to multiple requests for comment. In previous statements to the Guardian, the school apologised for the “suffering expressed by many women” and added that “we have not, at any point, denied the allegations”, but also claimed there was a “campaign of hate” against the school.

As well as allegations of sexual misconduct, concerns have been raised that the same alleged “brainwashing’ and “dangerous” health theories would resume with the school’s reopening with Tarcau at its helm.

Ana Smith, the mother of former Agama pupil, Deborah Topp, claimed that in 2017 Tarcau convinced her daughter not to return to Australia for breast cancer treatment and instead follow his natural remedies, which included eating only brown rice and drinking her own urine and menstrual blood, which she said he claimed to have used in the past to “successfully cure cancer”.

According to her mother, Topp only returned to Australia months later after the lump had grown rapidly and it emerged that “the three months she had stayed at Agama had been crucial to her survival”, said Smith. Despite a mastectomy, it was “too late”, said Smith, as the cancer had spread and “her chances of survival had long expired”. Topp died in December 2017.

Smith, who said she was speaking out only because she had heard that Tarcau was reopening Agama, said she was “still trying to come to terms with this man’s arrogance and God-like image of himself”, which she claimed had contributed to her daughter’s death.

“There is only regret that I did not travel to Agama and forcefully remove her from this man’s grip and influence,” she said. Agama did not respond to these direct allegations.

After Tarcau returned to the island in late October staff member Mihaiela Pentiuc, who had promised reform in his absence, resigned.

In a message on the school’s Facebook page she wrote: “I no longer have the authority nor the support to continue the internal restructuring and changes started under my initiative.”

Since it has reopened, Agama has introduced “Boundaries and Consent/Conscious Touch Workshops”, which are mandatory for those taking part in tantra workshops, although the school has been accused of using this for profit, charging every pupil an additional fee to attend the class. Agama would not clarify if Tarcau or other accused teachers would be running these sessions.

Due to the three-month statute of limitations on rape cases in Thailand, the police were unable to carry out an investigation into the rape reports filed against Tarcau. Koh Phangan police colonel Sathit Kongniam confirmed they were “still monitoring” Agama, and made regular visits to the school, although told the Guardian the police believed that Tarcau was no longer at the school.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#28 Post by Pasi Fist » 01 Mar 2019, 07:36

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... -australia
Malka Leifer faces new claim of child sexual abuse in Israel

Woman says Israeli-Australian former teacher abused her as a child

Malka Leifer, right, at an earlier court hearing in Jerusalem. An Israeli woman has accused her of abusing her before the former teacher moved to Australia.

New allegations of sexual misconduct have been made in Israel against Malka Leifer, a former headteacher wanted on dozens of charges of child sexual abuse in Australia.

Leifer left Israel in 2000 to run an ultra-Orthodox Jewish girls’ school in Melbourne but returned in 2008 after students raised allegations. The Israeli-Australian citizen is in jail awaiting the outcome of an extradition trial, and denies the allegations.

On Tuesday, Israel’s public broadcaster, Kan, said it had spoken to a woman who claimed she was abused as a child by Leifer before the teacher moved to Australia.

“She would kind of cling to me,” the unidentified woman said in an audio recording. “One day she invited me to her house, but I have a blackout. I remember that I escaped to my house. I do not remember what happened, I’ve been trying to forget those years.

“She was crazy about me; all the time she stroked me. She used to sit with me for private conversations, all the time stroking my leg, up and down on my skirt.”

Kan said there were other similar testimonies from Leifer’s time in Israel. Jewish Community Watch, an advocacy group to combat child sexual abuse, said in an email that it was aware of “other alleged Israeli victims” but could not provide more details.

The Guardian has not been able to independently verify the testimony. The alleged abuse took place while Leifer was working at a seminary on the outskirts of Tel Aviv almost two decades ago, meaning the statute of limitations to prosecute her has expired.

Yehuda Fried, who represents Leifer, said the court is solely focused on the question of extradition and not other allegations. “We reject all attempts from interested parties to influence the court with erroneous publications,” he said in a statement. He refused to comment on the substance of the latest allegation.

Dassi Erlich, who has accused Leifer of abusing her in Melbourne and has campaigned for her extradition, said she was “encouraged and heartened by the bravery” of the new accusers.

“Each new voice that rises above the fear of remaining silent is so valuable and important in helping to change the world into a better place,” she said.

The Israeli case has been beset by delays and suggestions of foul play. Last year, the state prosecution said Leifer had faked mental illness to avoid house arrest. She was subsequently re-arrested.

Israel’s deputy health minister, Ya’acov Litzman, who leads an ultra-Orthodox party, was accused this month of obstructing the extradition case. Israeli media have since reported he allegedly pressured doctors to falsify psychiatric evaluations that would deem Leifer unfit to face trial.

Litzman’s office has denied any wrongdoing.

Dynaaminen menehtyjä
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#29 Post by Dynaaminen menehtyjä » 01 Mar 2019, 12:13

Näköjään ois puukolla tekemistä muuallakin kuin skientologien keskuudessa
Kommando tehtävä :|
sielusi kyylä kyykyssä wrote: eri positiivinen viesti dyniksellö

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#30 Post by Pasi Fist » 14 Mar 2019, 07:20

Sellanen self-help multi-level marketing sex cult.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ganization
Co-founder of cult-like organization NXIVM pleads guilty

Nancy Salzman scheduled to be sentenced on 10 July

Case features claims of followers becoming branded sex slaves

Nancy Salzman, center, leaves Brooklyn Federal court, on Wednesday.

A co-founder of an embattled cult-like self-help organization in upstate New York is pleaded guilty in a case featuring sensational claims that some followers became branded sex slaves.

Nancy Salzman is scheduled to be sentenced on 10 July, after she appeared in federal court in Brooklyn on Wednesday.

Salzman did not receive a plea agreement in exchange for her guilty plea, according to local news agency Spectrum, in Albany, New York. She faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Salzman was a co-founder of NXIVM, a group based near Albany. Prosecutors say a secret society within the organization branded women with a spiritual leader’s initials and forced them to have sex with him.

The leader, Keith Raniere, is set to go on trial next month. Also charged in the case are Salzman’s daughter as well as the Seagram liquor fortune heiress Clare Bronfman and actor Allison Mack, best known for a role in the TV series Smallville.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM
NXIVM (/ˈnɛksiəm/ NEKS-ee-əm) is a multi-level marketing company, based in Albany, New York (U.S.), that offers personal and professional development seminars through its "Executive Success Programs". NXIVM has been labeled by several journalists as a pyramid scheme, a sex-trafficking operation, and a sex cult. A report by the Ross Institute described its seminars as "expensive brainwashing."

NXIVM has also been accused by former members of the organization of being a recruiting platform for a cult operating within it (variously called "DOS" or "The Vow") in which women were branded and forced into sexual slavery.

In early 2018, NXIVM founder Keith Raniere and associate Allison Mack were arrested and indicted on federal charges related to DOS, including sex trafficking.