tässä toi Steven Hoffenberg elikkäs Towers Financial jorkki elikkäs Jeffreyn entinen pomo Wall streetiltä kertoo mm. miten Jeffrey oli mukana tiedustelukuvioissa ja teki massinsa ja luisteli kaikesta irti
Suosittelut täältä myös. Koukuttava podcasti jota seuraillut pitkään.
tässä toi Steven Hoffenberg elikkäs Towers Financial jorkki elikkäs Jeffreyn entinen pomo Wall streetiltä kertoo mm. miten Jeffrey oli mukana tiedustelukuvioissa ja teki massinsa ja luisteli kaikesta irti
Suosittelut täältä myös. Koukuttava podcasti jota seuraillut pitkään.
Oli myös tosi hyvä Juuri mitä jäin kaipaamaan enemmän tolta dokkarilta, eli noista talousrikoksista yms.
Re: Epstein ja rahamiesten lastenraiskausrinki
Posted: 08 Jun 2020, 21:05
by government denies knowledge
Prinssin itsemurhaa odotellessa jos jenkkeihin luovuttavat
Re: Epstein ja rahamiesten lastenraiskausrinki
Posted: 08 Jun 2020, 21:37
by Pipo
Ei oo varmaan paljon pelkoa prinssi Andrewilla.
Re: Epstein ja rahamiesten lastenraiskausrinki
Posted: 09 Jun 2020, 01:52
by Kirvestä ottaan
Barrin mukaan prinssi ei ole edes tutkinnan alaisena, eikä vaadi luovuttamista jenkkeihin.
No plans to extradite Prince Andrew over Epstein case, US says
Attorney general William Barr denies reports, as prince’s lawyers accuse US prosecutors of misleading public
There are no plans to extradite Prince Andrew to the United States for questioning in the investigation into the disgraced financier and child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, the US attorney general William Barr has said.
Lawyers for Prince Andrew earlier accused US prosecutors of misleading the public and breaching their own confidentiality rules in their handling of the investigation, after media reports that US authorities had formally requested he answer questions on the matter.
In a strongly worded two-page statement, Blackfords, the London-based criminal law specialists, alleged on Monday that the US Department of Justice (DoJ) had effectively rejected offers of help volunteered by the prince.
Timeline
The Duke of York and Jeffrey Epstein
Show
Guardian Today: the headlines, the analysis, the debate - sent direct to you
Read more
The firm noted that the DoJ had “advised us that the duke is not and has never been a ‘target’ of their criminal investigations into Epstein” and that they had instead sought his confidential, voluntary cooperation.
Asked during a Fox News interview on Monday whether the US has officially asked Britain to hand over Prince Andrew, Barr said: “I don’t think it’s a question of handing him over. I think it’s just a question of having him provide some evidence. Asked if Prince Andrew would be extradited, Barr said “no”.
Spoiler:
Epstein was found dead in a New York prison cell last year where he was being held on charges of sex trafficking girls as young as 14. The prince had known the billionaire since 1999 and stayed at several of his residences.
Andrew has been accused of having sex with a young woman provided by Epstein, Virginia Giuffre, when she was 17 – a claim he categorically denies. In November the prince was interviewed by the Newsnight presenter Emily Maitlis about his relationship with the disgraced financier.
His remarks sparked a public backlash, and a few days later Andrew issued a statement saying that he would “step back from public duties for the foreseeable future”.
The prince, who has always denied any wrongdoing, added: “I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein ... Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.”
However, in January, the US prosecutor Geoffrey Berman gave a public statement implying there had been “zero cooperation” with the investigation from Prince Andrew. In March, Berman claimed the duke had “completely shut the door” on cooperating with the US investigation.
On Monday, Blackfords hit back, saying in a statement: “The Duke of York has on at least three occasions this year offered his assistance as a witness to the DoJ. Unfortunately, the DoJ has reacted to the first two offers by breaching their own confidentiality rules and claiming that the duke has offered zero cooperation. In doing so, they are perhaps seeking publicity rather than accepting the assistance proffered.
“On 27 January 2020, Mr Geoffrey S Berman, the United States attorney for the southern district of New York, chose to make a public statement about the duke. This led to worldwide media reports that there had been ‘a wall of silence’ and that there had been ‘zero co-operation’ by the duke. These statements were inaccurate, and they should not have been made.
“On 9 March 2020, Mr Berman made further public statements saying that the duke had ‘completely shut the door’ on cooperating with the US investigation and that they are now ‘considering’ further options. Again, the first statement was inaccurate and should not have been made.”
The statement added: “It is a matter of regret that the DoJ has seen fit to breach its own rules of confidentiality, not least as they are designed to encourage witness cooperation. Far from our client acting above the law, as has been implied by press briefings in the US, he is being treated by a lower standard than might reasonably be expected for any other citizen. Further, those same breaches of confidentiality by the DoJ have given the global media – and, therefore, the worldwide audience – an entirely misleading account of our discussions with them.”
The statement implies that the prince’s lawyers hope US prosecutors will not resort to seeking mutual legal assistance, a form of cooperation between states to secure help in the investigation or prosecution of a criminal offence. It is generally used when material cannot be acquired on a simple police basis and more formal legal powers of persuasion are required.
The firm said: “Any pursuit of an application for mutual legal assistance would be disappointing, since the Duke of York is not a target of the DoJ investigation and has recently repeated his willingness to provide a witness statement. It is hoped that this third offer has not been the cause of the most recent leak about the Duke of York.”
Earlier the Home Office, the prince’s lawyers and the Foreign Office all declined to confirm on whether a mutual legal assistance request has been passed to UK officials.
A Home Office spokesperson said: “As a matter of long-standing policy and practice, we neither confirm nor deny the existence of mutual legal assistance requests.”
A Department of Justice spokesperson in the US said it “does not publicly comment on communications with foreign governments on investigative matters, including confirming or denying the very existence of such communications”.
Mitenköhän, uskaltaakohan prinssi enää käydä Yhdysvalloissa.
Onks sillä muuten jonkinlainen diplomaattinen suoja?
Ilmeisesti ei virallista, mutta varmaan kuningasperheen jäsenen pidättäminen rikkoisi joitain diplomatian perussääntöjä.
Käytännössä veikkaisin, että isäntämaa vahvasti suosittaisi prinssille matkan perumista jos on olemassa pidätetyksi tulemisen riski.
Re: Epstein ja rahamiesten lastenraiskausrinki
Posted: 09 Jun 2020, 12:23
by Kirvestä ottaan
Oon varmaan missannut aika paljon, mutta nyt tuli tässä podcastissa vastaan, että myös Bill Barrilla on linkki Epstainiin faijansa kautta, en nyt kuitenkaan muista miten se tarkalleen meni, mutta sehän kai oli aluksi jäävännyt itsensä tosta tutkinnasta, mutta niin vaan se kuitenkaan alko hoitamaan sitä
Oon varmaan missannut aika paljon, mutta nyt tuli tässä podcastissa vastaan, että myös Bill Barrilla on linkki Epstainiin faijansa kautta, en nyt kuitenkaan muista miten se tarkalleen meni, mutta sehän kai oli aluksi jäävännyt itsensä tosta tutkinnasta, mutta niin vaan se kuitenkaan alko hoitamaan sitä
Donald Barr (August 8, 1921 – February 5, 2004) was an Office of Strategic Services (OSS) agent, an American educator, and a writer.
Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[8] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[9][10] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery; It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel