Henkisyyttä ja kultteja pitää olla

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Kennedy Bakircioglu Kuutio, P O L L Y

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

Re: Henkisyyttä ja kultteja pitää olla

#91 Post by Pasi Fist » 18 Jan 2020, 05:06

https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000006376153.html
Uskonnollisen kultin epäillään tappaneen kuusi lasta ja raskaana olleen naisen uhrimenoissa Panamassa

Poliisi pelasti 15 ihmistä, jotka kultti oli vanginnut.

Tuoreesta haudasta Panaman syrjäseudulla löytyi torstaina kuuden lapsen ja yhden raskaana olleen naisen ruumiit, kertoivat viranomaiset uutistoimistojen mukaan. Viranomaiset epäilevät, että uhrit on tapettu uskonnollisen kultin uhrimenoissa.

Poliisi teki ratsian kultin keskukseen keskiviikkona, kun se oli saanut vinkin rikoksista yhteisössä ja viranomaiset olivat nähneet sosiaalisessa mediassa julkaisun, jonka mukaan joku oli tullut poltetuksi paikalla, kertoi sanomalehti The New York Times.

Ratsiassa poliisi pelasti 15 ihmistä, jotka kultti oli vanginnut. Hauta löytyi päivää myöhemmin lähiseudulta.

”Valtiollisen poliisin erikoisjoukkojen väliintulo esti sen, että 15 ihmistä lisää olisi murhattu”, syyttäjänvirasto sanoi uutistoimisto AFP:n mukaan.

Kuolleista viisi oli raskaana tapetun naisen lapsia. Kuudes lapsiuhri oli näiden naapuri. Uhrit oli siepattu kodeistaan, hakattu ja tapettu, kertoi syyttäjä sanomalehti The New York Timesin mukaan.

Poliisi pidätti kymmenen kultin jäsentä, joista yksi on alaikäinen. Yksi on puolestaan raskaana tapetun naisen isä eli viiden tapetun lapsen isoisä, kertoo AFP. Pidätettyjä epäillään vapaudenriistosta, henkirikoksista ja seksuaalisesta hyväksikäytöstä.

Viranomaisten mukaan kultista on käytetty nimeä ”Jumalan uusi valo” ja sen uskotaan harjoittaneen eksorkismia eli henkien poismanausta. Kultti toimi Alto Terrónin yhteisössä. Se sijaitsee Karibianmeren rannikolla Ngäbe-Buglén hallintoalueella, jossa asuu lähinnä Amerikan alkuperäiskansoja.
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Donkey Angler
Frying tonight!

#92 Post by Donkey Angler » 18 Jan 2020, 14:36

Jumalan Uusi Valo olis kyllä 5/5 nimi bändille.
Riffs Mahoney wrote:
14 May 2023, 20:34
Donkey Angler, kaksi sanaa joihin voit luottaa

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#93 Post by Pasi Fist » 24 Jan 2020, 05:16

Sillä välin skientologit ilmeisesti myrkyttelee koiria suojellakseen mahdollista raiskaria.

https://www.newsweek.com/scientology-da ... og-1483685
Danny Masterson Rape Accuser Blames Church of Scientology and 'That 70s Show' Star for Death of Her Two Pet Dogs

Actor Danny Masterson and the Church of Scientology have been accused of killing two dogs belonging to a woman who says she was raped by the That 70's Show Star.

Chrissie Carnell Bixler, who is currently involved in a stalking and harassment lawsuit against Masteron along with three other women, named the actor and the church as being responsible for her pet dog Biscuit having "murdered" her other dog Ethel.

"Biscuit would have turned one this week," she wrote on Instagram while sharing a photo of Biscuit. "Baby Ethel, please take care of our little Biskey til we all meet again.... How many times can a heart break?"

Her husband Cedric Bixler-Zavala, singer of rock groups At The Drive-In and The Mars Volta, also blamed Scientology for the dog's death.

Bixler-Zavala posted a photo of what appears to be poison wrapped in raw meat along with the caption: "I'm at the vet dealing with another hurt animal. This is what I've been finding in my front and backyard. This is what scientology does when you speak about the predators they protect."

In a follow-up post, the singer added: "We had to put her down today. This was the result of eating rat poison rolled up in raw meat.

"This is the 2nd dog we've had to put down due to the harassment from private investigators and Scientologists. This only makes us stronger. My boys named her biscuit. They still don't understand what's happening. We said goodbye to her and let her go peacefully."

Speaking to The Underground Bunker, Bixler said that vets told her that her dog had ingested poison.

"They fed her the most lethal kind. The one where she bleeds out internally. Her lungs were filled with blood. Blood was dripping from her nose and mouth. I'm destroyed. They won," she said.

"The ASPCA opened a case file on it. They are sending me the medical file to then go file a police report here.

"My kids could have died or gotten extremely ill. They're always out finding treasures. Always putting their hands in their mouths."

The Los Angeles Police Department has been contacted for comment.

In August, Bixler, Marie Riales and two Jane Does filed a lawsuit against Masterson as well as the Church of Scientology and its leader David Miscavige, accusing the religion and one of its most high-profile members of stalking, physical invasion of privacy and a conspiracy to obstruct justice.

The four women all accused Masteron of raping them in the early 2000s. Three of them are former Scientology members and two are former girlfriends of Masterson.

Masterson is still under investigation by the Los Angeles District Attorney's office for claims stemming from the women. Masterson was fired from Netflix sitcom The Ranch in December 2017, eight months after the LAPD began investigating him.

"This is beyond ridiculous," Masterson said in a statement to Huffington Post about the lawsuit. "I'm not going to fight my ex-girlfriend in the media like she's been baiting me to do for more than two years. I will beat her in court—and look forward to it because the public will finally be able to learn the truth and see how I've been railroaded by this woman.

"And once her lawsuit is thrown out, I intend to sue her, and the others who jumped on the bandwagon, for the damage they caused me and my family."

"From everything we have read in the press, this baseless lawsuit will go nowhere because the claims are ludicrous and a sham," a legal representative for the Church of Scientology added.

In a statement, Masterson's attorney Andrew B. Brettler told Newsweek: "I'm fairly certain that Chrissie Bixler's latest wild allegation doesn't deserve a response. And, as he's previously indicated, Danny does not intend to combat her in the media as she seems to want to do. We'd prefer to present our arguments to the judge and get this ridiculous lawsuit thrown out."

The Church of Scientology added in a statement: "These claims are completely false and insane. The Bixlers have fabricated the most outrageous lies and are now using Instagram as a channel for their latest hallucinatory publicity stunt."
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

Doctor Muñiz
Anarkopasifistinen ankeuttaja

#94 Post by Doctor Muñiz » 24 Jan 2020, 05:34

Wikipedia tällä hetkellä:
Daniel Peter Masterson (born March 13, 1976) is an American rapist, active Scientologist, and disc jockey.
What you need, my son...
Is a holiday in Cambodia

Fight all the ones who want their missiles in our earth
Fight all the powers who would lead us into war

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#95 Post by Pasi Fist » 24 Jan 2020, 05:55

Doctor Muñiz wrote:
24 Jan 2020, 05:34
Wikipedia tällä hetkellä:
Daniel Peter Masterson (born March 13, 1976) is an American rapist, active Scientologist, and disc jockey.
Eikös tuo ole alledgedly ennen mahdollista tuomiota ja valituskierrosta?

Doctor Muñiz
Anarkopasifistinen ankeuttaja

#96 Post by Doctor Muñiz » 24 Jan 2020, 05:58

Joku vähän ennakoinut...
What you need, my son...
Is a holiday in Cambodia

Fight all the ones who want their missiles in our earth
Fight all the powers who would lead us into war

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#97 Post by Pasi Fist » 03 Feb 2020, 10:59

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... es-20-dead
Crush during rush for 'blessed oil' at Tanzania church service leaves 20 dead

Five children among those killed as worshippers raced to get anointed by pastor

At least 20 people have been killed and more than a dozen injured in a crush during a church service at a stadium in northern Tanzania, a government official said.

Hundreds of people packed a stadium on Saturday evening in Moshi town, near the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, and were crushed as they rushed to get anointed with “blessed oil”.

The pastor was arrested later for his role in the incident as he sought to leave the country, officials said.

“Twenty people died and 16 others were injured in the incident,” the Moshi district commissioner, Kippi Warioba, said on Sunday. Five of those killed were children, he said. “The stampede occurred when the worshippers were rushing to get anointed with blessed oil.”

Pastor Boniface Mwamposa has been drawing huge crowds by promising prosperity and cure for disease to worshippers who walk on what he describes as “blessed oil” during his church services.

He was arrested on Sunday in Tanzania’s commercial capital, Dar es Salaam, as he attempted to flee the country, the home affairs minister, George Simbachawene, said.

“Mwamposa tried to flee after this incident, but we arrested him in Dar es Salaam … he will be held accountable for causing this tragedy,” the minister said.

According to Simbachawene, the crush happened after the pastor instructed the worshippers, who numbered 10,000, to rush to one side of the stadium to get anointed.

Authorities fear the death toll could rise due to the size of the crowd and poor lighting when the crush occurred.

“The incident took place at night and there were many people, so there is a possibility that more casualties could emerge. We are still assessing the situation,” Warioba said.

There has been a recent increase in the number of “prosperity gospel” pastors in Tanzania, who promise to lift people out of poverty and perform what they call miracle cures.

Thousands of people in the nation of 55 million flock to Pentecostal churches, whose main source of income is the “tithe”, the 10% or so of income that worshippers are asked to contribute.

minerva
jumalainen erhe

#98 Post by minerva » 03 Feb 2020, 11:20

Otan tän seurantaan, että voi ahdistua vähän lisää.
Jare Dille-Nalle wrote:Kaikesta huolimatta Minerva on kuitenkin piinkova sadisti, siitä hän nauttii.
[Image

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#99 Post by Pasi Fist » 10 Feb 2020, 05:36

Hyvä, että pääsi ulos kultista tämä Jörkki.

Ajattelija

#100 Post by Ajattelija » 11 Feb 2020, 09:39

Wikipediasta lista, jossa on vaaralliselle kultille tyypillisiä piirteitä. Eilen katsoin Avalta Kuolemanvaarallisia kultteja, jossa mormoniliikkeen toiseksi suurimmasta kirkkokunnasta Kristuksen yhteisöstä erkani noin 30 hengen kultti. Homma päättyi siihen, että lahkojohtaja murhasi muiden kanssa viisihenkisen perheen veriuhrina. Selitys tietty "löytyi" Raamatusta :(
Vaarallisen lahkon piirteitä[muokkaa | muokkaa wikitekstiä]

Useinkaan samassa lahkossa tai kultissa eivät esiinny kaikki nämä piirteet, mutta ainakin joitain.[5]

Mustavalkoinen, johtajakeskeinen maailmankuva[muokkaa | muokkaa wikitekstiä]
Johtaja ja johtajat ovat aina oikeassa, johtajaa on aina toteltava.
Vain liikkeen opit ovat oikeita ja ne ovat arvostelun yläpuolella.[6][7]
Kaikki tai ei mitään -periaate: jos haluaa kehittyä henkisesti, on otettava kaikki, mitä liike tarjoaa.
Kriittisen ajattelun kieltäminen ja siitä syyllistäminen, asiallistakaan ryhmän toimintaan liittyvää kritiikkiä ei suvaita.
Pelottelu: vain liikkeen sisällä voi pelastua.

Eristäytyminen ja vieraantuminen maailmasta[muokkaa | muokkaa wikitekstiä]
Jäsenen eristäminen ulkomaailmasta: entiset kokemukset ovat arvottomia, jäsenen on pakko muuttaa yhteisöön.
Jäsen joutuu eroamaan perheestään, muuttamaan kultin olinpaikkaan.
Kultti linnoittautuu esimerkiksi syrjäiselle maatilalle ja siellä pidetään järjestystä aseiden avulla.
Lahkon tietyt piirteet ovat äärimmäisen korostuneita, esimerkiksi lopun ajan odotus tai vaikka pelastavan avaruusaluksen tulon odottaminen.
Jäseniä painostetaan hylkäämään kaikki yhteydet ystäviin tai perheenjäseniin, jotka kritisoivat ryhmää tai muuten uhkaavat sen kontrollia jäseneen.

Raskaat taloudelliset ja työvaatimukset[muokkaa | muokkaa wikitekstiä]
Jäseniä painostetaan hankkimaan lahkoon uusia jäseniä.
Jäsenten on ponnisteltava raskaasti ryhmän toiminnan edistämiseksi, jolloin jäseniin kohdistuu suuri taloudellinen tai työrasitus. Omaisuus on luovutettava yhteisölle, on maksettava kymmenysveroa, tehtävä testamentti yhteisön hyväksi, on tehtävä runsaasti palkatonta työtä lahkon eteen, varoja hankitaan laittomasti, kalliita kursseja varten on otettava velkaa.

Hyvän tavan vastainen ja/tai laiton toiminta[muokkaa | muokkaa wikitekstiä]
Kultissa esiintyy rikollista toimintaa ja/tai oikeusjutuilla yritetään estää kriittisen, lahkoa arvostelevan ja totuudenmukaisen tiedon levitys.
Lahkon jäsenet eivät saa ottaa tarpeellista lääkitystä/muuta hoitoa tai joutuvat aliravitsemuksen tilaan.
Ryhmän jäseniä pahoinpidellään ja uhkaillaan, sekä estetään poistumasta lahkon alueelta.
Ryhmä uhkailee ulkopuolisia ryhmän arvostelijoita, ja vaikkapa ryhmästä eronneita entisiä jäseniään.
Ryhmä painostaa tai pakottaa jäseniään näiden tahdon vastaisiin suhteisiin tai seksuaalisiin toimiin tai rajoituksiin, esimerkiksi selibaattiin, suhteisiin määrättyjen jäsenten kanssa tai jäsenten pakottaminen aborttiin.
Vallankäyttö on pääasia ja kultin johtaja saattaa ohjata jäsenet joukkoitsemurhaan.
Ryhmän johdon harjoittama tiedotus on hyvin harhaanjohtavaa, se muun muassa saattaa antaa kuvan onnellisesta elämästä lahkon sisällä kuten esim. Kansan temppeli, jossa myös tehtailtiin todisteita ihmeparantumisia
Ajattelua laatikosta ja sen ulkopuolelta.

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#101 Post by Pasi Fist » 17 Mar 2020, 04:55

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/health-e ... urch-goers
Coronavirus: salt water spray infects 46 church-goers in South Korea

The church in Gyeonggi Province sprayed salt water into the mouths of its followers out of a belief it would kill the virus

The new cases have fuelled the South Korean government’s efforts to clamp down on possible clusters, as cases rise to 8,236

Published: 6:30pm, 16 Mar, 2020

A church in South Korea
sprayed salt water inside the mouths of followers out of a false belief it would help prevent the spread of the coronavirus
, but by using the same spray bottle without disinfecting the nozzle, it resulted in 46 church-goers infected, authorities said on Monday.

Video images from the River of Grace Community Church in Gyeonggi Province, south of Seoul, show a church official sticking the nozzle of a spray bottle deep into the mouth of one follower after another, during a prayer gathering attended by some 100 followers on March 1 and March 8. Those infected include the pastor and his wife...

Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist

#102 Post by Pasi Fist » 17 Mar 2020, 04:56

^--Iranissa tilannetta ei auttanut uskonnollisten ihmisten porttien ja kivien suutelu.

Jesse Python
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#103 Post by Jesse Python » 18 Mar 2020, 15:48

Pasi Fist wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 04:56
^--Iranissa tilannetta ei auttanut uskonnollisten ihmisten porttien ja kivien suutelu.
God hates us all

jalo villi

#104 Post by jalo villi » 18 Mar 2020, 15:51

Jesse Python wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 15:48
Pasi Fist wrote:
God hates us all
kova biisi!

e. eiku levy siis

kiimainen dinosaur
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#105 Post by kiimainen dinosaur » 18 Mar 2020, 15:53

Pasi Fist wrote:
Eikä edes alkoholi.
Bakom ett hörn står döden på lur
Han tar mig när han vill
Leikitäänkö hetki yhdessä ennen kuin kuollaan
Huolimatomuus, tä? ja kirjoitusvirheet