Uusintajulkaisu hehkutukset!

Tulevat, suunnitteilla olevat ja julkaistut. Forthcoming, under planning and released.

Moderator: Bulizky

Varsinaisen Viisas Mies

Uusintajulkaisu hehkutukset!

#1 Post by Varsinaisen Viisas Mies » 10 Nov 2009, 17:28

Tästä vois tehä tiedotteen niin jatkossa tänne uusintajulkasu mainokset.

Agnostic Front : United Blood 7" :P

http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/agnost ... od/169659/

Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa
Poistunut käyttäjä

Re: Uusintajulkaisu hehkutukset! (tiedotteeksi?)

#2 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa » 10 Nov 2009, 18:04

hyvä topik! mites tompokempola se meiän mirrors LP tilaus?! paljonko oon velkaa?!

Pete TNT
PIF-harrastaja

#3 Post by Pete TNT » 10 Nov 2009, 18:13

combatin kollaa & eput 7":t =D> =D>
Suvelan Sulttaani wrote: rocknrollin tarkoitus on scream and shout ja pitää siinä sivussa good time!

Poistunut käyttäjä

#4 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa » 10 Nov 2009, 19:28

Pete TNT wrote:combatin kollaa & eput 7":t =D> =D>

TODELLAKI, =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> !!!

Varsinaisen Viisas Mies

#5 Post by Varsinaisen Viisas Mies » 10 Nov 2009, 20:23

koira nimeltä paavo wrote:
Pete TNT wrote:combatin kollaa & eput 7":t =D> =D>

TODELLAKI, =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> !!!
EPPU NORMAALI : Poliisi Pamputtaa Taas 7"
KOLLAA KESTAA : Musti, Sotakoira 7"

:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :D

Chubby Fresh
holy terrorist

#6 Post by Chubby Fresh » 11 Nov 2009, 02:21

Holmer wrote:Tästä vois tehä tiedotteen niin jatkossa tänne uusintajulkasu mainokset.

Tosta on uusintajulkaisua ja bootleggia niin paljon tarjolla, että ei tarvita enää.
KALI YUGA NOISE

"Degeneration of our species" CAS
SOLD OUT

Il Duce Lee
Jääkenttien Kristian Arje

#7 Post by Il Duce Lee » 11 Nov 2009, 04:33

Varhaiset Poison Ideat on tulossa winyylinä viimein. Oisko TKO ollu julkasija?
digimetsä wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 22:16
Eräänlaista ableismia toikin on että tullaan leveilemään kuinka pystyy olemaan selvinpäin viihteellä eikä ahdista

Varsinaisen Viisas Mies

#8 Post by Varsinaisen Viisas Mies » 11 Nov 2009, 16:58

Chubby Fresh wrote:
Holmer wrote:Tästä vois tehä tiedotteen niin jatkossa tänne uusintajulkasu mainokset.

Tosta on uusintajulkaisua ja bootleggia niin paljon tarjolla, että ei tarvita enää.
Multa löytyy se toinen painos mikä tehtiin ehkä joskus 1989 . Ton uusimman hommaan ihan vaan et sitä vanhaa ei tarvii soitella.

Poistunut käyttäjä

#9 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa » 14 Nov 2009, 22:22

the mirrorsin kokoelma tuli ostettua. clevo proto punkkia.

toxin III repressiä suosittelen kaikille punkin ystäville! eikä tartte tilata ees jenkeist!

http://burkaforeverybody.com/mainburka.htm

Poistunut käyttäjä

#10 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa » 14 Nov 2009, 22:27

This line up was the fourth and final phase of the Toxin III legacy. Although Cecil Doyle was in the original line up in 1979, and played in the band through 1981, he quit the band two weeks prior to the recording of the now infamous, Toxin III 6 Song Ep. Cecil and Bill Martin (original drummer) didn't get along very well and Cecil wanted a 'tighter' drummer, so he bailed out.

Bill was a wild card, he liked to play fast and louder, but due to his fondness for beer, would quickly run out of steam after our third song. And this pissed Cecil off, as Cecil was a really good bass player and needed a tighter beat and tempo. So, when I announced the recording session dates for the 6 Song Ep, Cecil had little or no faith in Bill's ability to perform in the studio, he packed up his gear (took my borrowed guitar) and flew the roost. Leaving Bill and me, with our thumbs up our ass, with an approaching recording session in two weeks. I called up Don Spicer from Baton Rouge to fill in on bass for the recording session and the rest is punk rock history.

However, when Cecil heard the songs from the original 6 Song Ep sessions, he was impressed with the outcome and the fact that Bill had performed quite well. And he started lobbying me to return to the Toxin roost. As Don Spicer lived so far away and was persuing a band of his own (Our Favorite Band), I decided to bring Cecil back in, as I did appreciate his bass playing skills, and found that Cecil and I could write songs very quickly together, as it was like telepathy. All I had to do was start playing chord progressions and Cecil was right on it.

After a few months, Cecil asked if he could bring in his friend, Ronnie Stevens for second guitar. I decided that it would be a good idea, as it would give me some relief, so we tried Ronnie out. Ronnie caught on to the songs quickly, and added lead riffs, providing a dueling guitar sound between Ronnie and myself. We Were Shit Hot Now!!!

However, the addition of Ronnie, added to the tension between Cecil and Bill, as Cecill now had an ally, to back up his complaint about Bill's performance. Although we trudged on in this band line up for several months, it was constant battle, just to keep the two warring parties satisfied.

Well, it finally happened, Verbal Abuse was backing us up in Lafayette, Louisiana, and Bill flew the coop with them when they left town. He ended up playing drums for Verbal Abuse for several months, travelling with them to San Francisco, where he had a falling out with the guitar player of VA, and was kicked to the curb.

In the interim, we (Toxin III) put out an add in the local papers for a new drummer. Over several weeks we had no replies, then suddenly, I recieved a call from Paul Richardson. Paul had just moved to Louisiana from Mississippi and wanted to join the band, however, there was one snag, he was only 16. Crikey!!! But I decided to try him out, as we were desperate to get back to gigging out. Lo and behold, Paul shows up for his first rehearsal with his dad in tow!!! Hahahahaha. . . heh heh heh. . . Here's this Adult Father Figure, attending a hardcore punk rehearsal!!! Hooozzzaaaa!!! I found it a bit disconcerting at first, but decided "What the fuck. . . lets give it a go!!!" And I'll tell you, Paul was talented, really talented!!! He was a member of Drum Corp International, at his high school in Mississippi. Damn, Cecil was drooling, as we had found his dream drummer in Paul.

Well, we got the nod of approval from Paul's father, after many assurances that we would not lead his son astray. Hahahahaha. . . "You can't rape the willing!!!". . . heh heh heh

We had to sneak Paul into the back door of most of the bars/clubs, that we were playing at the time. And as soon as we were finished playing, rush him out, so the bar managers wouldn't give us shit. . . heh heh heh. . . Subterfuge. . . I love it!!! However, we were able to do a lot of all-age shows, where Paul could hang about.

We recorded these songs 'live', in 1983, at Vince's Backstage music store in Lafayette (I remember that Vince (owner/recording engineer) had to throwup, because the music was too fast for him. . . heh heh heh. . . he had never heard hardcore punk. . . hahahaha). Several of the songs from this recording session were released on Bad Compilation Tape's No. 11 "Brain of Stone" cassette - 'Hardcore Wing Ding' - 'No Knees Please' - 'Arrested - 'Calculated Risk' and 'Supply and Demand'. And also on BCT's "The Best of the Bad Compilation Tapes" compilation 12" vinyl release in the early 90s. This was this line-up's only claim to fame. . . heh heh heh!!!

We played around Louisiana (Lafayette, Baton Rouge and New Orleans) and Texas (Houston, Austin and San Antonio), backing up the likes of, The Dicks, MDC, DRI, The Necroes, Battalion of Saints, Ill Repute, Chanel 3, etc. But we were not destined to last, as Cecil didn't like to travel far, just getting him to play in New Orleans, was like pulling teeth. So I invented another band, 'Snufflix', to perform as a backup band for Toxin III shows that we self-produced and when I had enough of Toxin III, I folded the band in 1984, taking Paul with me to Snufflix.

Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!

C. Cart

Poistunut käyttäjä

#11 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 4dc9fa » 14 Nov 2009, 22:40

What're ya all fire'd hurr'd up fer, boy?

How in the hell did a country hick-a-billy, barefoot and bareback, hell bent for leather from a no-hole like Crowley, Louisiana ever get into punk rock in the late '70's? Considering that Crowley had a population of 17,000 and was a three hour drive to New Orleans or a four hour drive to Houston, the only two urban areas capable of sustaining a punk environ (One must remember that in 1977, punk was an urban phenomenon.)

It was a one in a million chance! I was ostracized for admitting that I liked Bruce Springsteen or even for enjoying Elvis Costello. Well, everyone was listening to Foreigner, Kansas, Styx or Journey at the time, so go figure. Or better yet...Fuck em!

Besides having heard MC5's "Kick Out The Jams" and Iggy Pop's "Search and Destroy", I would have to say that what I read in Rolling Stone in 1976 is what originally piqued my interest. It was an article about Patti Smith, and man, she was a far cry from the hippy chicks and disco babes I had been seeing in the rock press at the time. What a complete departure from the ordinary, and what a glorious din! ! ! ... a breath of foul air to chide the doldrums of 70s culture into oblivion! Hell, I had seen great magazines like Horseshit turn into the Rolling Stone overnight and now there was a sense of rebellion again ... Fuckin A! ! !

The next thing that influenced me (besides the music) was a change in employment. I was asked to go to work in Lafayette, Louisiana (change of locale) with a cynical bastard that constantly ranted misanthropically about the 70s culture of disco and prog rock. He was a jaded hippy, that came from the underground comics era, when comix were still truly radical in their views. (He, Ray Weiland, did the front and back cover of this EP/CD/LP). I conceived the front Confederastika from a Time magazine claiming that the Confederate Flag was the new American Swastika, they didnt have the balls to twist the arms into a real swastika. . . We did. . . !

Through Ray's underground comix connection, he had found John Holstrom's PUNK Magazine and thus the Ramones, the Sex Pistols and the Clash. He had discovered the holy trinity of punk! While working, we would sit for hours listening to all sorts of punk rock on our headphones...Undertones ... Buzzcocks...Dead Boys...Richard Hell and the Voidoids, et cetera, et al, ad nauseam ... You name em, we were listening: our appetite was insatiable!

We would go into Baton Rouge, New Orleans or Houston with loads of cash and buy anything that looked punk in the 45 or LP racks (and believe me, I bought a lot of shit just for the covers). We would fly up to New York for work and spend a months salary each, on records! We were mad for it, it was an all consuming addiction, which accounts for a very large collection to this date. One might say, Not very punk! this obvious and ostentatious consumerism! Fuck you, motherfucker! Shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off! I skipped rent for these records! Anyway we were paying the outrageous price of $1.50 a single and $7.00 an LP! $800 went a long way in those days.

Anyhoo, this brings me to how I met Don Spicer, the bass player on this silly EP thats now selling on eBay for the ludicrous price of $200+. My manic and misanthropic friend (Ray, the underground comix guy) had a sister whose ex-boyfriend owned an independent record store that stocked punk records in Baton Rouge. He was auditioning a guitar player for his punk covers band Jet Rink and the Solar Skates and I showed up with spiked hair, beat up Fender guitar and Super Reverb amp. I had about three original songs in me pocket and they were feral at best, but hey, thats punk! Don was the lead guitarist, and to be honest, a pretty damn fine guitarist at that. However, I didnt care to play Chinese Rocks: Richard Hell and Johnny Thunders had already performed the best versions anyway! I played the three feral songs and flunked the audition.

I found a drummer (Bill Martin) and started practicing. We started hanging out at new wave gatherings in Lafayette (no punk shows as of yet in Laffatit) where we met a person that was interested in playing bass with us. We managed to put together 13 original songs and started playing about in Louisiana. Not many places would have us, but Lafayette and New Orleans were accepting punk bands as openers. We managed to open for Black Flag and the Red Rockers on the Jealous Again tour in 1980. . . the night that Darby Crash died: Pearl Harbor Day, December 7. . .

Somewhere along the line in this tragi-comedy, I ran into Don Spicer again this time at a Shit Dogs gig in Baton Rouge at The Tiger Bar. Don had hair that night that stood off his head by at least twelve inches. I am not talking about a spike, but a full-on pompadour cross between Lil Richard and Esquivel or Lux Interior! A massive pomade thing and wearing these really strange polyester shirts with long tails. The guy was SWANK! He was as skinny as a rail I swear the can of Budweiser he was holding, weighed more than him! I had come across Don on several occasions, of memorial note was an Iggy Pop gig at Ole Man Rivers in Baton Rouge and I realized that our paths had crossed several times for some enigmatic reason. . . maybe kindred spirits?

And this is where the worm turns! Toxin III was scheduled for studio time for this very EP and our bass player quit! With him went the borrowed guitar that I was playing at the time. Now, I had one week to find a new guitar and a bass player for the booked studio session. I took out a loan for a guitar and phoned Don to fill in for the session. He accepted the invitation and drove the 90 some odd miles to my house in Crowley to practice before the studio date. Now thats dedication! 90 miles one way every day for a week of practice in a sweaty backroom, for NO MONEY! Thanks Don, you were a real trouper!

We went into the studio to obvious resistance from the studio manager! What kind of crap is this? He queried after the first song. I quickly pointed out to him that he had my money (paying in advance is very empowering) and he had no say as to what we recorded, so get the fuck out of here and leave us and the engineer to do our recording. Needless to say we achieved the first and only released Toxin III recordings. I even sang on the last microphone that Hank Williams sang on, and to me, that is REAL PUNK! Every song was recorded live and un-edited, until the remix session weeks later! Now enjoy or fuck off: this is what we did.

C. Cart

Don speaks:

Im not exactly sure how I became hooked up with Toxin III... Dont recall the audition that Chris mentions in his notes... I can, however, assure you that had he not failed the audition, and failed it miserably, one could never claim that there is a single hint of justice or fair play or cosmic plan in this world. I mean, the band was started by a record shop owner just trying to sell a few more records... the singer was picked up after being a runner-up in a fucking Elvis Costello look-a-like contest... the bands logo was painted on the bass drum for Gods sake... this was NO place for Chris Cart!...

I guess the point at which I knew this was something that I should be involved in was one night at a local dive where I ran into Chris and Bill... somehow the band Crass was mentioned and I made the casual observance that Reality Asylum was pretty prickly stuff... to which they both practically jumped down my throat with questions like oh, you feel guilty about that do you? and ah-ha, hit a nerve there? and such... I didnt fully understand the questions, but the clear fact was that these guys had the genuine potential to be far more prickly than Crass... Hum, extreme, I thought... I like extreme... So, what are you guys up to?

For me it was Chris... you can look at Chris and know he has something to say... Bill was great, but didnt care what we said as long as we said it really fast... I had come from outside Louisiana, so I always watched it with a fascinated but distant eye... I didnt know where Chris Cart was from (still dont)... but regardless of where he had come from, here was someone who had clearly leapfrogged his local culture and laughed as he moved out of sight ahead of it... his head moved at the heart of what is the essence of literature... if it was a result of being well read, then he hid that behind such a brilliant veil of uniqueness, that it is reluctantly that I even point out his striking resemblance to a youthful Neal Cassady... when Neal was young and fully fired with it... and fully fired with it, Chris certainly was... in a time and place where all the harsh edge musicians walked and talked tough, but would have run off and joined Blondie in a heartbeat if the opportunity were to arise, Chris was absolutely uncompromising... I felt like Kerouac... just holding onto Neal Cassadys flying shirttail for the ride... but ride we must!

Crowley, LA, you would have to see... it is a southern Southern town... the studio was purported to be the last place that Hank Williams recorded and the first place that George Jones did, and was located above a seriously ancient beauty salon... you actually had to pack your gear through the middle of this local beautification process to get to the studio... far beyond the graffiti we scrawled on any surfaces that we thought we could spiff up without getting caught, Toxin III put something far deeper than scribbling or country cuts into those historic walls... I imagine, to this very day, that the old blue-haired ladies in the styling salon downstairs come out from under those clunky hair dryers and ask, What is that haunting noise?... Oh, thats from the studio upstairs. You mean Hank Williams ghost?... Well no, not exactly Oh, then the crazy whines of George Jones? No, all that has faded away long ago: what you hear is the stomp print of Toxin III...

and now... the time has come... One of the Toxin III tracks was released on a Hyped To Death compilation and I was sent a copy by Chuck Warner. There was some really good stuff on it, but anyone with a reasonable grasp of music history could probably guess at least three of the five things most recently played on the stereos of any of these other bands, but Toxin III if you back away from the en-joyment of listening long enough to really think about it, youll find yourself joining even me in wondering where in the hell did this come from?

So in the spirit of Frank (or Sid), we shuffle along toward the final curtain... a re-packaging and re-releasing of this little beast... I love the longevity of such a priceless little burst making its way into the digital world... but I can tell you which digits Chris, Bill and I will show you if you should happen not to get this, and its not pointer or the ring finger... enjoy or lose... your choice...

Donald W. Spicer

http://www.myspace.com/toxiniii
http://www.myspace.com/toxin3too

Gerhard huutaa yössä

#12 Post by Gerhard huutaa yössä » 16 Feb 2010, 12:08

Huhtikuussa tippuu Panteran Cowboys From Hell, Vulgar Display of Power ja Far Beyond Driven tuplavinyylit

kansan heiluttaja

#13 Post by kansan heiluttaja » 16 Feb 2010, 12:42

Chronic Sick 12" & 7" - No way records

Caught Somewhere in a Mosh
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#14 Post by Caught Somewhere in a Mosh » 16 Feb 2010, 12:43

Brutal Truthin Extreme conditions... tulee uusiksi tupla-lp:nä ja ceedeenä huhtikuussa. Molemmilla 11 bonusbiisiä(julkaisemattomia cover-biisejä Black Sabbathilta, Butthole Surfersilta, S.O.B:ltä + jonku seiskatuumasen biisejä) yms.
VERY FUCK YOU

Jarssi

#15 Post by Jarssi » 16 Feb 2010, 13:42

Tuosmash wrote:Varhaiset Poison Ideat on tulossa winyylinä viimein. Oisko TKO ollu julkasija?
Koska nämä tulee? Vai onko tullu jo?
https://kehonrakentajat.bandcamp.com/album/salilla-aina
----------------------------
Mä maalaispoika oon,
Mä laitan traktorin kainaloon!