Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta
Posted: 30 Jul 2017, 19:20
6) Edesauta diplomaattisen kriisin syntyä.




Neuvostoliitossa ei ollut tätäkään ongelmaa
https://www.punkinfinland.net/forum/
https://www.punkinfinland.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=342212



The common factor in all these situations is Trump’s self-induced powerlessness and ignorance, his chronic lack of credibility and presidential authority and consequent perceptions of US and western weakness. And in the case of all three actual or potential adversaries – North Korea, Iran and Russia – these perceptions are highly dangerous. Precisely because US responses, actions and reactions can no longer be relied upon or predicted, by friends and enemies alike, the potential for calamitous miscalculation is growing. This uncertainty, like the chaos in the White House and the extraordinary disarray of the American body politic, stems from Trump’s glaring unfitness for the highest office. As is now becoming ever plainer, this threatens us all.
sanoisin että päin vastoin, tuollahan on oikeuslaitos ja eri virastot ottaneet tilanteen haltuunsa vallan esimerkillisesti. ja eiköhän tän hupailupressan jälkeen käy niin että ne kirjoittamattomat säännöt pressan vallasta ja toimintatavoista kirjataan ylös ettei tää toistuJesse Python wrote:Trump nakertaa USAn instituutioiden uskottavuuden vähä vähältä.
Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja wrote:Joo, Trumpin kanssa hengaaminen oli niin tärkeää, ettei tyyppi kerinnyt tapaamaan vastasyntynyttäänkään.Poliisiksi naamioitunut tarhatäti wrote:Jossai tuli vastaan, että tän scaramuccin vaimo ois ottanu hatkat uuden pestin takiaEn jaksa tarkistaa oliko #fakenews. Sad!
Kuinkahan paljon tuota ex-vaimoa naurattaa/hävettää Moochin sekoilu.Deidre graduated from the University of Buffalo in 2001 with an MA in communications.
Breaking News: Vladimir Putin said 755 U.S. diplomats must leave Russia. It was a major escalation in the Kremlin’s fight against U.S. sanctions.
Lue ite
Eiköhän tää ollu vaan sellanen yhren yän juttu, hetken huumaa joka jääty kun ruumis Gorkin puistoon pakkasyänä.Halda Speedpilot wrote:Feikki kriisi ettei Trumppi näyttäisi Putinin morsiolta. Vai?
Siellä Putin muistuttaa Trumpia, ettei kannata allekirjoittaa senaatin venäjänvastaisuuksia virallisiksi.Halda Speedpilot wrote:Feikki kriisi ettei Trumppi näyttäisi Putinin morsiolta. Vai?Breaking News: Vladimir Putin said 755 U.S. diplomats must leave Russia. It was a major escalation in the Kremlin’s fight against U.S. sanctions.
Lue ite
Independent Reporter wrote: REPORT: 12-Year-Old Trump Rape Victim ‘Maria’ Alive and Talking
JULY 30 2017
In the past, there have been allegations made about inappropriate sexual encounters involving Donald Trump. Heck, Trump himself even admitted to some of these, when he announced to the world that he likes “grabbing women by the p*ssy”. While surely there are individuals who come forward with information in attempts to extort celebrities, there is mounting testimony from alleged victims pointing to a real possibility that Trump was involved in some serious sex crimes.
Last year, a woman who went by the name “Jane Doe”came forward and filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump, as well as convicted sex offender and Trump confidant Jeffrey Epstein. She claimed that she was raped by both men when she was 13 years old, and also witnessed both men sexually abusing and assaulting other women. Jane Doe mentioned another 12-year-old girl who went by the name “Maria”, and claimed that Trump had threatened her by saying that if she tells anyone about the sexual abuse that she had been subject too, she would “disappear like Maria.” Apparently 12-year-old Maria was no longer seen at the parties which Epstein and Trump had been holding.
Many people wrote off Jane Doe’s claims, saying that unless there was factual evidence to back up the existence of “Maria”, there was no legitimate corroboration to reaffirm Doe’s allegations.
Now, according to reports by Former White House Staffer, and veteran of 3 presidential campaign, Claude Taylor, Maria is still alive and well, and better yet, she’s given a video interview to a major broadcast network. Taylor tweeted the following this morning:
“I have important breaking news about ‘Maria’ who according to this account (see image below) was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump. ‘Maria’ is not her legal name but she is alive and reportedly safe. She has given a taped, on camera interview to a major broadcast network. That network is holding interview for “legal reasons”. In the interview on camera she confirmed facts as laid out in deposition. She was in fact sexually assaulted by Donald Trump and her life and her family’s life were threatened by him. All confirmed. This is subject of an ongoing criminal investigation. ‘Maria’ remains in hiding. I will have more to say about this story in hours/days to come.”
If true, Maria’s account could corroborate many facts that Jane Doe provided in her deposition. It could also lead investigators to other potential witnesses who could testify that Trump and Epstein were actually taking part in these disgusting acts of sexual violence.
Later in the Day Taylor made yet another tweet, stating that a source related to New York Attorney General Schneiderman says that Jeffrey Epstein is trying to work out a plea deal on a human trafficking case involving Trump Model Management. According to Taylor’s source, Epstein is said to be offering “tapes” of significant investigation figures in exchange for leniency. It is interesting to note that papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit have indicated that Epstein did in fact hide cameras around his home and taped famous/influential figures having sex with minors. These tapes could later be used as blackmail by Epstein if he so desired. Given this information, one has to wonder if perhaps Trump is one of these individuals who were taped.
Last weekwe reported on sources which claimed that Trump’s Modeling Agency was under investigation for criminal activity. There has also been reports that the modeling agency has been used to recruit under-age women. It will certainly be interesting to see if and when this alleged taped interview of “Maria” is released.
There is a lot of debate over whether Trump could still be held liable for these alleged sex crimes, if legitimate proof does come forward, given the fact that the statute of limitations has run up. The alleged victims are trying to get around these limitations by using the fact that their families were threatened as an excuse for not coming forward sooner. Only time will tell how this plays out, but undoubtedly the public should see or hear more about this soon.
1994, löytyy juttuun upotetusta linkistä: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/6 ... Trump-KnowJesse Python wrote:^aikamoinen uutinen jos totta, koska tommonen on tapahtunut, en löytänyt sitä tuosta?
According to the suit, Doe was thirteen in the summer of 1994, when she became involved with Epstein, an extremely wealthy financier whose circle included quite a number of celebrities and public figures. Drawn by the promise of modeling opportunities, Doe attended a number of parties at his New York residence, along with other under-aged girls. Donald Trump was allegedly present on some of these occasions. The plaintiff claims that on a number of occasions, she was forced to perform sexual acts for Trump and Epstein, who were physically and verbally abusive. On one such night, she says a girl known to her as Maria was forced to participate with her. On another occasion Trump allegedly tied her to a bed, raped her and struck her when she protested.
As awful as all that seems, worse is yet to come. According to the plaintiff, when Trump finished raping her, he allegedly said that he was a very wealthy man, capable of having her whole family killed, and that she shouldn't say anything about what had happened if she didn't want to disappear, like Maria. Ms. Doe had not seen Maria since the occasion the two of them had been forced to perform for Trump, so she believed the worst.