Page 518 of 3000

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 07 Mar 2017, 17:52
by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
CBC wrote:Ottawa urged to act on Canadian citizens being denied entry to U.S.
Public security minister has raised issue with his U.S. counterpart but unable to offer access guarantees


The Liberal government is being pressed to defend Canadian passport holders as cases multiply of Quebecers being turned away from the U.S. border for mysterious reasons.

But so far, Ottawa has little to reassure travellers nervous about being profiled based on their religion or ethnicity.

On Sunday, Montreal resident Manpreet Kooner was denied entry to the U.S. when she tried to cross into Vermont from Stanstead, Que. She was told she needed a visa, but border agents refused to give her details about what kind.

It is at least the third time in recent weeks that a Canadian citizen who is a visible minority has been blocked from crossing the Vermont border.

Yassine Aber, a 19-year-old University of Sherbrooke student, was turned back at Stanstead last month after being told his travel documents weren't valid. Aber said his Canadian passport expires in 2026.

In early February, Fadwa Alaoui said she was quizzed about her religion and views about U.S. President Donald Trump before guards at the Philipsburg crossing turned her away.

She also holds a valid Canadian passport.
(...)

The Quebec-Vermont border is patrolled by members of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), a union of U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.

CBC contacted the NBPC for a comment but did not hear back.

During the U.S. presidential campaign, the NBPC publicly backed Trump, a fact he mentioned repeatedly in speeches about his immigration policies. The union's president, Brandon Judd, served on Trump's transition team.

In a 2015 article in a Vermont publication, border agents described the particular challenges that come with patrolling that state's Canadian border.

"The southern border, you don't have to look for aliens; they're practically running you over. Here, you have to be proactive," said Fernando Beltran, who was identified as the agent who runs the border station at Newport, Vermont, just south of Stanstead.

"We get guys coming across, claiming to be from wherever it is, and you're like, That's not even a f--king country. Especially when you get into the 'stans — Uzbekistan. It's, like, 'Man, you're making that up.'"

Uzbekistan is, in fact, a country.

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 07 Mar 2017, 19:08
by Poistunut käyttäjä 2a5d66
bm-diggari wrote:
Former National Security Agency technical division Director and Navy War College Professor John Schindler, Ph.D. just dropped a bombshell on his widely followed Twitter account as part of a major tweetstorm detailing his unique, insider’s opinion of the Trump-Russia affair.

Schindler publishes a regular column at the New York Observer when he’s not debunking Trump’s myths about a “deep state” or selectively leaking what the secretive spy agency’s operatives really believe about our wayward new President.

While most of the media speculates about Trump’s Russian ties, John Schindler has inside access to the NSA and believes that they’ve already got enough evidence to prove that Putin’s election meddling was a cooperative affair.

.....................

Loput linkissä
http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/06/e ... p-treason/
Donnien ja Amerikan kello tikittää, tik tik tik tik...

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 07 Mar 2017, 20:26
by Perus Pera
anna mulle tekosyy wrote:
bm-diggari wrote:
Former National Security Agency technical division Director and Navy War College Professor John Schindler, Ph.D. just dropped a bombshell on his widely followed Twitter account as part of a major tweetstorm detailing his unique, insider’s opinion of the Trump-Russia affair.

Schindler publishes a regular column at the New York Observer when he’s not debunking Trump’s myths about a “deep state” or selectively leaking what the secretive spy agency’s operatives really believe about our wayward new President.

While most of the media speculates about Trump’s Russian ties, John Schindler has inside access to the NSA and believes that they’ve already got enough evidence to prove that Putin’s election meddling was a cooperative affair.

.....................

Loput linkissä
http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/06/e ... p-treason/
Donnien ja Amerikan kello tikittää, tik tik tik tik...
Itellä on jo usko loppunut, että mikään Trumppia pallilta pudottaisi. Vaikka nukettaisi kaikki demokraatti alueet, niin porukka olisi vain että fuck yeaah America great again build a wall fuck yeah ähh...

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 07 Mar 2017, 20:38
by Pöydällä nakki ja pullo vodkaa
Perus Pera wrote:
anna mulle tekosyy wrote:
bm-diggari wrote:
Former National Security Agency technical division Director and Navy War College Professor John Schindler, Ph.D. just dropped a bombshell on his widely followed Twitter account as part of a major tweetstorm detailing his unique, insider’s opinion of the Trump-Russia affair.

Schindler publishes a regular column at the New York Observer when he’s not debunking Trump’s myths about a “deep state” or selectively leaking what the secretive spy agency’s operatives really believe about our wayward new President.

While most of the media speculates about Trump’s Russian ties, John Schindler has inside access to the NSA and believes that they’ve already got enough evidence to prove that Putin’s election meddling was a cooperative affair.

.....................

Loput linkissä
http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/06/e ... p-treason/
Donnien ja Amerikan kello tikittää, tik tik tik tik...
Itellä on jo usko loppunut, että mikään Trumppia pallilta pudottaisi. Vaikka nukettaisi kaikki demokraatti alueet, niin porukka olisi vain että fuck yeaah America great again build a wall fuck yeah ähh...
mitenkään tuon tyypin väitteisiin puuttumatta, näillä asioilla on taipumusta kestää. nixonin tapauksessa lehdet alkoi puhumaan väärinkäytöksistä alkukesästä 73 ja nixon erosi loppukesästä 74 kun maine oli mennyt ja olisi laitettu viralta, mutta siihenkin olisi ollut vielä aikaa. tää on vaan tää some ja jatkuvasti päivittyvät nettiuutiset mitkä vääristää perspektiiviä

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 07 Mar 2017, 20:40
by kohta alkavat aikamoiset setit
Perus Pera wrote:Vaikka nukettaisi kaikki demokraatti alueet, niin porukka olisi vain että fuck yeaah America great again build a wall fuck yeah ähh...
Tämä sinun sanomasi kiteyttää myös tämän vuosikymmenen pelottavan tehokkaasti.

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 07 Mar 2017, 22:50
by Poistunut käyttäjä 2a5d66
Perus Pera wrote:
anna mulle tekosyy wrote:
bm-diggari wrote:
Former National Security Agency technical division Director and Navy War College Professor John Schindler, Ph.D. just dropped a bombshell on his widely followed Twitter account as part of a major tweetstorm detailing his unique, insider’s opinion of the Trump-Russia affair.

Schindler publishes a regular column at the New York Observer when he’s not debunking Trump’s myths about a “deep state” or selectively leaking what the secretive spy agency’s operatives really believe about our wayward new President.

While most of the media speculates about Trump’s Russian ties, John Schindler has inside access to the NSA and believes that they’ve already got enough evidence to prove that Putin’s election meddling was a cooperative affair.

.....................

Loput linkissä

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/06/e ... p-treason/
Donnien ja Amerikan kello tikittää, tik tik tik tik...
Itellä on jo usko loppunut, että mikään Trumppia pallilta pudottaisi. Vaikka nukettaisi kaikki demokraatti alueet, niin porukka olisi vain että fuck yeaah America great again build a wall fuck yeah ähh...
Olen itse optimistisempi. Viimeisten galluppien mukaan yhä useampi ja useampi henkilö, jopa rebublikaanien piiristä (vaikka myönnetään, kannatus Trumpia kohtaan on vielä suurta) haluaa tutkia Venäjä-kytkökset. Amerikassa Town Hall-kokouksissa (eli niissä missä osavaltion asukkaat pääsevät kaupungintaloillaan tapaamaan senaattoreitaan) on tällä hetkellä lähes poikkeuksetta hyvin aggressiivinen ja vihainen tunnelma. Obama-möläytyksen jälkeen Donald Trumpin vastassa on hänet aikaisemmin valtaan nostanut FBI, koska Trump hyvin suoraan antoi ymmärtää että FBI oli juonessa mukana Obaman kanssa. Kyllä tässä kohta on pakko jotain ratkaisevaa näillä korteilla tapahtua, mutta mitä?

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 07 Mar 2017, 22:59
by Rasmus-mafioso
WikiLeaksin CIA-vuodolla kyl kans mielenkiintoinen ajoitus.

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 00:03
by Jussin villapaita
CNN wrote:House Intel schedules first Russia hearing for March 20

(CNN)House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes announced Tuesday the first public hearing in their investigation into Russia's meddling in the US election last year will be March 20.

Nunes said he has invited FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Attorney General Sally Yates, to testify.

The House Intelligence Committee has set an aggressive schedule for its investigation, requesting a slew of documents from the intelligence agencies by March 17.

Nunes told reporters there is no evidence yet of President Donald Trump being wiretapped last year by then-President Barack Obama, but said the committee will look into it.

Trump made the allegation without presenting evidence on Twitter over the weekend.
:happy1:

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 00:29
by badger
Chaffetz walks back remarks on low-income Americans choosing health care over iPhones
(CNN)A Republican lawmaker on Tuesday walked back his remarks earlier in the day that low-income Americans may have to prioritize purchasing health care coverage over gadgets such as iPhones under Republicans' Obamacare replacement plan.
The controversy began when House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" that he wants low-income Americans to be able to have more access to health coverage.

"But access for lower income Americans doesn't equal coverage," Camerota said.
"Well, we're getting rid of the individual mandate. We're getting rid of those things that people said that they don't want," Chaffetz replied. "Americans have choices, and they've got to make a choice. So rather than getting that new iPhone that they just love and want to go spend hundreds of dollars on that, maybe they should invest in their own health care.
"They've got to make those decisions themselves," Chaffetz added.

Camerota asked if health care will "require some sacrifice" for lower income Americans.
"We have to be able to lower the cost of health care," he said. "We do think that with more choices, that you will get a better product at a lower price and that will be good for everybody on the entire spectrum of income."
Chaffetz was swiftly rebuked for his comments on social media.

My phone. My bill for one surgery. @jasoninthehouse #Trumpcare pic.twitter.com/P7Ppw6ISlj
— Bernie 2020 (@SandersIsSexy) March 7, 2017

My broken ankle cost $117,000 so that's around 234 iPhones @jasoninthehouse.
— roxane gay (@rgay) March 7, 2017

Rep. Larry Bucshon, R-Indiana, later said on "CNN Newsroom" that Chaffetz's comments were "unwarranted at this time."
"We don't want people to make choices in their life having to choose health care and leaving out other parts of their life that everyone else enjoys," Bucshon said.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi also pounced on Chaffetz's remarks, tweeting they are "offensive and show a lack of both understanding and compassion."
Asked at a White House briefing Tuesday if Americans would have to choose between cell phones and health coverage under the proposed plan, Health and Human Service Secretary Tom Price said Americans are already "having to sacrifice in order to purchase coverage."
A 2013 Pew survey found that among low-income people (those making about $30,000 or less), only 13% used an iPhone that year. And nearly 1 in 4 -- 23% -- of smartphone owners have had to cancel or suspend their phone service due to financial constraints, according to a 2015 Pew study.
Under Obamacare, more than seven in 10 enrollees could find coverage for $75 or less in 2017, thanks to subsidies. Without that government assistance, the average cost of a bronze plan -- the cheapest available -- would be $311 a month for a 30-year-old in 2017, according to Health Pocket.
Low-income enrollees would likely see their monthly premiums rise under the Republican plan because its tax credits are not tied to the cost of coverage and do not provide greater help to lower income Americans.
The iPhone 7, Apple's most current smartphone, runs between $649 and $769 on Apple's website.
Later Tuesday morning, Chaffetz walked back his remarks, though he stood by his argument that Americans would need to better prioritize health care spending under the new plan.
"What we're trying to say -- and maybe I didn't say it as smoothly as I possibly could -- but people need to make a conscious choice and I believe in self-reliance," he said on Fox News' "America's Newsroom." "And they're going to have to make those decisions."
House Republicans introduced a bill Monday that would scrap Obamacare's individual mandate, a major pillar of the law, replacing it with refundable tax credits for individuals to purchase health insurance. It would also restructure Medicaid and defund Planned Parenthood.
"With Medicaid reductions and smaller tax credits, this bill would clearly result in fewer people insured than under the ACA," Larry Levitt, senior vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation, told CNN Money. "The House GOP proposal seeks to reduce what the federal government spends on health care, and that inevitably means more people uninsured."
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/07/polit ... index.html
fun fact: chaffetzilla on veronmaksajien kustantama health-care ja varmaan myös iphone, mutta hänhän ei olekaan mikään vitun köyhä =D>

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 06:12
by kuka hemmetti
hyvä hawaji!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/44 ... DN4v4.jpeg

kuvassa dem rep. hawaji. Trigger warning! linkin takana märkä t paita kuva

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 06:57
by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
Jussin villapaita wrote:
CNN wrote:House Intel schedules first Russia hearing for March 20

(CNN)House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes announced Tuesday the first public hearing in their investigation into Russia's meddling in the US election last year will be March 20.

Nunes said he has invited FBI Director James Comey and National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Attorney General Sally Yates, to testify.

The House Intelligence Committee has set an aggressive schedule for its investigation, requesting a slew of documents from the intelligence agencies by March 17.

Nunes told reporters there is no evidence yet of President Donald Trump being wiretapped last year by then-President Barack Obama, but said the committee will look into it.

Trump made the allegation without presenting evidence on Twitter over the weekend.
:happy1:
Image

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 07:19
by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
Image

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 09:22
by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 09:33
by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
Mikä voisikaan mennä pieleen?
The Trump administration, searching for money to build the president’s planned multibillion-dollar border wall and crack down on illegal immigration, is weighing significant cuts to the Coast Guard, the Transportation Security Administration and other agencies focused on national security threats, according to a draft plan.

The proposal, drawn up by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), also would slash the budget of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, which provides disaster relief after hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters. The Coast Guard’s $9.1 billion budget in 2017 would be cut 14 percent to about $7.8 billion, while the TSA and FEMA budgets would be reduced about 11 percent each to $4.5 billion and $3.6 billion, respectively.
Loput linkistä: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 3b67af3e74

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

Posted: 08 Mar 2017, 10:25
by seppo ovi
Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja wrote:Mikä voisikaan mennä pieleen?
Ei juma. Entäpä mikä voisi mennä pieleen tässä?

proposed budget for the EPA.
Puget Sound. Funding for restoration work in the country’s second-largest estuary would be cut from $28 million to $2 million.
The Great Lakes. Funding to combat algae blooms, invasive species and other water pollution problems in the world’s largest group of freshwater lakes would be cut from $300 million to $10 million.
The Chesapeake Bay. Funding for restoration in the country’s largest estuary would be cut from $73 million to $5 million.
Research on endocrine disruptors. The EPA’s work studying chemicals that can interfere with the body’s reproductive and developmental systems would nearly be eliminated, dropping from $7.5 million to $445,000.
Diesel emissions. Since 2008, the EPA has issued grants to accelerate the country’s transition from old, dirty diesel engines to cleaner burning trucks and equipment. They’ve been responsible for most of Oregon’s progress in addressing cancer-causing diesel soot, a major air pollution source.
Beach water quality testing. The EPA spends about $9.5 million to fund state testing of bacteria levels at beaches around the country. In Oregon, it funds state testing during the summer. That would be eliminated.
The U.S.-Mexico border. Sewage and garbage from Mexico frequently sweeps into San Diego during winter rainstorms. The EPA has funded work there to slow the flood of garbage into the Pacific Ocean. Its program to address problems like that would be cut from $3 million to $275,000.
Environmental education. The EPA spends $8.7 million annually on programs to educate children. Spending on them would be cut to $555,000.