Moderators: P O L L Y, Bulizky

Pöydällä nakki ja pullo vodkaa
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

Re: Täällä seurataan Trumpin presidenttikautta

#40276 Post by Pöydällä nakki ja pullo vodkaa » 25 Mar 2020, 20:16

sössön sössön wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 19:12
gambina vetoa että suurin koronavirukseen kuolleiden ryhmä on Trumpin äänestäjäkunta

tostahan oli tehty vasta tutkimuskin ja republikaaneista vain 30% ajattelee että koronavirus on minkäänsortin vakava uhka minkä vuoksi pitää muuttaa käyttäytymistään. ei-republikaaneilla luvut paljon suurempia. johtajakultit on 7/5 puuhaa

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40277 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 25 Mar 2020, 21:50

Edelweiss wrote:saatanan nuupauttaja , en tiedä. :cry:

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40278 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 25 Mar 2020, 23:35

Taas mennään

kuka hemmetti
PRÖÖT!

#40279 Post by kuka hemmetti » 25 Mar 2020, 23:58

Spandau Mullet wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 20:11

:violent2:
Ei helvetti ei saatana
Spoiler:
:transagenda:

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40280 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 26 Mar 2020, 01:25

Tosta ketju

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40281 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 26 Mar 2020, 01:25

Trumpin kitinä

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40282 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 26 Mar 2020, 08:02

Tuosta juttuun, josta löytyy myös ohjekirja jos sen haluaa lukea: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/2 ... cil-149285

Ingmar Bergmanin kuolema
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-
Location: Punavihreä kuoleman kulttuuri/anarkistinen parasiittiunelma

#40283 Post by Ingmar Bergmanin kuolema » 26 Mar 2020, 12:16

FBI on ampunut hengiltä terroristin, joka suunnitteli sairaalan pommittamista Missourissa. Syynä terrori-iskun suunnitteluun oli raivostus paikallisen hallinnon määräämiin rajoituksiin, joilla yritetään suitsia epidemian leviämistä.
BBC Live wrote:US man shot while 'plotting to bomb hospital'
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-52044452

A 36-year-old man has been killed in a confrontation with FBI agents after allegedly planning to attack a hospital in Missouri with a vehicle bomb.

Timothy Wilson was a "potentially violent extremist" with a record of expressing racial and religious hatred and anti-government sentiment, the FBI said.

He considered several targets, including a school with a large population of black students, a synagogue and a mosque, NBC News reports, quoting FBI officials.

He finally settled on a hospital to cause "maximum casualties", given "the current health crisis"
, the FBI said. He took "the necessary steps to acquire materials needed to build an explosive device".

Wilson, who was armed, was fatally wounded when FBI agents tried to arrest him on Tuesday in the Missouri town of Belton as he arrived to pick up what he thought was a "vehicle-borne improvised explosive device". "There was no actual bomb," the FBI added

The alleged bomb plotter was "apparently frustrated with local government action to stop the spread of coronavirus", according to NBC News.
Myös Missourista: paikallinen mies nuoleskeli tavaroita supermarketissa vituillakseen koronaviruksen pelkääjille ja postasi performanssinsa someen. Poliisi haki miehen ja vankila odottaa häntä nyt.
NBC wrote:Missouri man charged with licking items at Walmart to mock coronavirus fears
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mi ... s-n1168901

A 26-year-old Missouri man who authorities say was seen in a social media video licking items at a Walmart to mock fears of the coronavirus pandemic was arrested and charged with making a terrorist threat.

Cody Lee Pfister posted a video of himself licking deodorants at the Warrenton store on March 11, according to court documents. As he wiped his tongue across the packages, he asked, "Who's scared of coronavirus?" according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Pfister was arrested Monday.
MAGA-ihmisyys hönkii vahvasti molemmista tapauksista. Esimakua siitä, miten Amerikan punaiset sydänmaat reagoivat koronakriisiin.

Naantalin seksuaalimaagikko
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40284 Post by Naantalin seksuaalimaagikko » 26 Mar 2020, 12:22

Sovereign citizenit ja hallinnon rajoitukset, match made in heaven [-o<
maailman huonoimman Black Metal -bändin höntti päihdeongelmainen basisti, joka nolaa itsensä saatananpalvontavouhotuksella päivästä toiseen

Irstailija olen kyllä. Olen perverssi. Äitini toivoi minusta teologia, mutta minusta tulikin rivologi.

I, for one, welcome our new kepu overlords!

Alt-wrong trolli

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40285 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 26 Mar 2020, 12:27

- Oletko samaa mieltä siitä että tilanne menee vielä hyvin huonoksi?
- Juu totta kai mut me ollaan parempia kuin muu maailma.
- Mites tää ny menee kun yhtäältä tuumaat että vaikeaksi menee ja toisaalta että pitäis saada kaikki auki asap!
- Joo kyl nää voi tehä yhtä aikaa.
Spoiler:
Q Thank you, Mr. President. If I could -- the Washington Post is reporting that total deaths today crossed 100 for the first time. This morning, your Surgeon General, on “The Today Show,” said he wanted Americans to understand that this is going get really bad. Do you share that prognosis?
THE PRESIDENT: Of course I do. It's going be bad, and we have a lot of people dying from the flu, as you know. We have a very bad flu season on top of everything else. It's very bad. It looks like it could be over 50,000. And certainly this is going to be bad, and we're trying to make it so that it's much, much less bad. And that's what we're doing.
Spoiler:
I think we're doing a very good job of it. If you look at other countries, what they've been through, and you look at the kind of numbers and compare them to ours -- which is a much larger country than most -- the numbers are pretty amazing. And it started with the fact that we stopped people from coming in from a highly affected area and infected area. And that was a good thing to do.

So, yeah, it's bad. And it's going to -- obviously, the numbers are going to increase with time, and then they're going to start to decrease. And we're going to be opening our country up for business because our country was meant to be open and working with others, but especially for our workers. And the engine for that whole system is we have to have companies. And these companies are loved by our workers because they're paying big salaries and big -- big dollars to our workers. And we're going to get it all going again very soon. Hopefully very, very soon.
Please.
Q Sir, I'm just trying to reconcile the two things that you just said: One, that things are going to get very, very bad. And two, that you want to get the country opened back up --

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.

Q -- as quickly as possible. So I guess my question is: If, in a week, Dr. Birx or Dr. Fauci are telling you, “We need to continue these measures for the health of the vulnerable populations of the country,” are you going to say, “I'm sorry the economy is too important”?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, you'll see what happens. I understand the question very well. It's a -- it's a great question. But we can do two things at one time. I will say this: Our country has learned a lot. We've learned about social distancing. We've learned about the hands. We've learned about staying away, at least during the time that this is even a little bit around -- this disease or -- or whatever you want to call it -- many different names. You can call it many different names -- but the virus, while it's around.

And we can start thinking about -- as an example, parts of our country are very lightly affected. Very small numbers. And, you know, you look at a state -- great governor -- Pete Ricketts, Nebraska. You look at the kind of numbers they have out there. They have one of the great -- one of the great hospitals there, too, relative to what we're talking about. But you look at Nebraska, you look at Idaho, you look at Iowa, you look at many -- I could name many countries that are handling it very, very well and that are not affected to the same extent, or, frankly, not even nearly to the extent of New York, which is really --
Spoiler:
I'm dealing with Governor Cuomo, and we're dealing very well together. We'll be sending that ship up, by the way. As you know, we have a ship going to Los Angeles. We’ll also be -- the ship is coming out of a very large repair. It’s all ready to go and very soon will be. And over the next three or four weeks, that'll be coming up to New York. It will go to New York Harbor and it'll be fully supplied. So they're working on that right now.

Q And just -- and maybe Dr. Birx can speak to this -- do you share the President’s optimism that in a week we might have a situation where we can say, you know, there's a few hotspots, but much of the country will be (inaudible).

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I didn’t say a week, but I said soon. It’s going to be soon. It’s not going to be three or four months, as some people were saying and a lot of people thought originally. But I would certainly let you answer.

Mäd Bästärd

#40286 Post by Mäd Bästärd » 26 Mar 2020, 12:36

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 12:27
- Mites tää ny menee kun yhtäältä tuumaat että vaikeaksi menee ja toisaalta että pitäis saada kaikki auki asap!
- Joo kyl nää voi tehä yhtä aikaa.
HHAHAHHA, totta. Kaikki auki asap ja sitten eletään vaikeita aikoja ruumiskasojen keskellä.

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40287 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 26 Mar 2020, 12:46

Diplomatian suurvisiiri.
Q Are you considering an executive order to basically ban the export of medical equipment?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t know that we’ll need that, but I think it’s happening by itself. I think a lot of things are happening. Well, some people -- we make the best medical equipment in the world, and you have some people like the European Union, they don’t take it, because they have specifications that don’t allow our equipment in because it’s designed in a different way. Even though it’s a better way, it’s designed.

They’re all -- they’re all playing games against us, okay? They’ve been playing games against us for years, and no President has ever done anything about it.

But the European Union -- if you look at medical equipment, we make the best medical equipment in the world, but we can’t sell it because -- or not appropriately. And yet, we take their medical equipment in our country. We’re changing things, Steve. All of this is changing. But they have specifications so that our equipment -- designed specifically so that our equipment can’t come into their countries. It’s a very terrible thing that’s happened to our country.

And, let me tell you, some of the people that took the biggest advantage of us: our allies. You know, we talk about allies. They took advantage of us in many ways, but financially as well as even militarily when you look at --

Look, I got -- if you look at NATO, the abuse that was given to our country on NATO, where they wouldn’t pay, and we were paying for everybody. We were paying -- now, because of me, they’re paying a lot. Now they’ve paid a 125, 135 million -- billion dollars more. And then, ultimately, Secretary General Stoltenberg -- who, I think, you would say is maybe my biggest fan -- we got them to pay an additional $400 billion -- billion -- other countries.

And -- but -- but you know that. And then there's the trade. They make it -- they make it almost impossible for us to have a fair deal. They know this. They know I'm just waiting. We have all the advantages, by the way. It's going to be easy when I decide to do it. But this isn't the right time to do it. But we've been treated very, very unfairly by the European Union.

Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-

#40288 Post by Nahkanuijan nuupauttaja » 26 Mar 2020, 12:56

Mediasuhteiden ylimestari.
Spoiler:
Q Mr. President, you had tweeted earlier, linking the closing of the country to your election success in November. Is this Easter timeline based on your political interests? Because --

THE PRESIDENT: What do you mean by my election success? No.

Q You tweeted. You said that the media wants the country to remain closed to hurt your odds of being reelected.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. I think the media -- yeah. No, the media would like to see me do poorly in the election. And I think -- I think --

Q Sir, lawmakers and economists on both sides of the aisle have said that reopening the country by Easter is not a good idea. What is that plan based on?

THE PRESIDENT: Just so you understand -- are you ready? I think there are certain people that would like it not to open so quickly. I think there are certain people that would like it to do financially poorly because they think that would be very good as far as defeating me at the polls. And I don't know if that's so, but I do think it's so that a lot of -- that there are people in your profession that would like that to happen.

Q But your own medical experts did not endorse that plan yesterday.

THE PRESIDENT: I think it's very clear -- I think it's very clear that there are people in your profession that write fake news. You do. She does. There are people in your profession that write fake news. They would love to see me, for whatever reason -- because we've done one hell of a job. Nobody has done the job that we've done. And it's lucky that you have this group here, right now, for this problem, or you wouldn't even have a country left.
Tartuntatautien erikoisasiantuntija.
Spoiler:
Q And to follow up -- also, Dr. Ashish Jha, who is the head of Harvard's Global Health Institute, says the key to getting this economy open as soon as possible is to test everyone who needs testing so we can quarantine all infected individuals and allow everyone else to go back to work immediately. Would you subscribe to that strategy?

THE PRESIDENT: No, but I -- we have tested more than anybody. I saw it.

Q And if not -- and if not, how many deaths are acceptable?

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah. How many? None. Okay? How many deaths are acceptable to me? None. Okay? None, if that's your question.

Look, I saw him. I saw his statement. We have tested, by far, more than anybody. We're testing more than anybody right now. There's nobody even close. And our tests are the best tests. They’re the most accurate tests.

But if you're saying we're going to test 350 million people -- I watched his statement; I disagree with it. We can go to certain states -- I could name them now, but I'm not going to do that -- but we can go to certain states right now. They have virtually no problem or a very small problem.

We don't have to test the entire state in the Middle West or wherever they may be. We don't have to test the entire state. I think it's ridiculous. We don't have to do it. A lot of those states could go back right now, and they probably will. Because at some point in the not-too-distant future, certain states are going to come off the rolls. Maybe New York can't and maybe California can't. Maybe the State of Washington can't, although if you look at them, their biggest problem was in one nursing home.

Q But the state aren’t siloed.

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, go ahead.

Q But the states aren’t siloed. And so, I mean, somebody -- if you test one state, and then the person moves over to the other state, well then --

THE PRESIDENT: Well, you know, you're going to just look at that. But if you take a look at the states and many states that I'm talking about, they don't have a problem. We have some big problems, but it's confined to certain areas, high-density areas. So why would we test the entire nation -- 350 [million] people?

With that being said, I'm going to say it again: We tested far more than anybody else. We are -- we have the ability to test -- I mean, we've come a long way from an obsolete, broken system that I inherited. We have now tested, with the best test, far more than anybody else. And when I say “anybody else,” I'm talking about other countries. No country is even close.

They came out with a statistic, I guess yesterday, that I heard from Dr. Birx where it's for eight -- eight days here, more than eight weeks in South Korea. And South Korea has done a good job. But we did in eight days more than South Korea did in eight weeks. That's a big number.

And we're getting, I said before, exponentially better. Every day, it's going up substantially. We have an incredible apparatus built now.
But, no, I don't want to test 350 million people. I think it's ridiculous.
Ja sitten se tärkein, aina tärkein.
Think of that: 164 miles of wall. Big, beautiful wall.

Jesse Python
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen

#40289 Post by Jesse Python » 26 Mar 2020, 13:06

We have tested, by far, more than anybody. We're testing more than anybody right now. There's nobody even close. And our tests are the best tests. They’re the most accurate tests.
bestest tests ever

Kauko Keuhkon näköinen mies
Kapteeni Swaghammer

#40290 Post by Kauko Keuhkon näköinen mies » 26 Mar 2020, 17:23

Onks tää vielä kerskunut twitterissä uudesta ennätyksestä eli eniteun uusia työttömiä evö?
Kellä kutiseva reikä illalla, sillä haiseva sormi aamulla.