Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

Kaikenmaailman jaarittelu ja rupattelu täällä. Kirjoittaminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Moderators: Balam-Acab, Hulluttelu Kuutio, P O L L Y

Message
Author
User avatar
Doctor Muñiz
Anarkopasifistinen ankeuttaja
Posts: 25053
Joined: 07 Mar 2015, 06:03
Location: Helvetin 8. piirin 6. kuilu

Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#1 Post by Doctor Muñiz » 30 Jan 2017, 05:27

Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque's president told reporters on Sunday.

Earlier, a witness told Reuters that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center. Police put up a security perimeter around the mosque.

Quebec police confirmed the shooting at a Quebec mosque in a tweet, and police on the scene said there had been fatalities.

"There are many victims ... there are deaths," a Quebec police‎ spokesman told reporters.

A police tweet said there were deaths and injuries and that suspects had been arrested.

"Why is this happening here? This is barbaric,” said the mosque's president, Mohamed Yangui.

Yangui, who was not inside the mosque when the shooting occurred, said he got frantic calls from people at evening prayers. He did not know how many were injured, saying they had been taken to different hospitals across Quebec City.

In June 2016, a pig’s head was left on the doorstep of the cultural centre.

Like France, Quebec has struggled at times to reconcile its secular identity with a rising Muslim population, many of them North African emigrants.

The face-covering, or niqab, became a big issue in the 2015 national Canadian election, especially in Quebec, where the vast majority of the population supported a ban on it at citizenship ceremonies.

Incidents of Islamophobia have increased in Quebec in recent years. In 2013, police investigated after a mosque in the Saguenay region of Quebec was splattered with what was believed to be pig blood.

In the neighboring province of Ontario, a mosque was set on fire in 2015, a day after an attack by gunmen and suicide bombers in Paris.

(Reporting by Kevin Dougherty in Quebec City; Editing by Peter Cooney)
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canad ... 5E04S?il=0
What you need, my son...
Is a holiday in Cambodia

Fight all the ones who want their missiles in our earth
Fight all the powers who would lead us into war

User avatar
promoottori naurahtaa
humoittava kerkkumutteri
Posts: 117036
Joined: 01 Oct 2004, 13:33
Location: Käppägrilli near by

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#2 Post by promoottori naurahtaa » 30 Jan 2017, 09:10

Oliko tästä toinen topsu vai miksi vaietaan kuoliaaksi. Pitkästä aikaa onnistunut terrori-isku muslimeita vastaan länsimaassa.
"Halinalle, I definately agree with you."- Frank, Tii Hei 05,2005 3:48 pm

"Töttis vanha antifa sonni ja natsien ykkösvihollinen"- dumbo, Fri Aug 18,2017


30.4. Wappudisco @ Playhouse

https://fb.me/e/1wNRwuzSf

User avatar
Balam-Acab
el segundo
Posts: 175397
Joined: 23 Apr 2004, 17:04
Location: anarkistinen rodunsekoittajapariskunta

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#3 Post by Balam-Acab » 30 Jan 2017, 09:15

vittu mitä paskaa %: 100
Naturally, the machines were destroyed.
Image
http://ctw.fi/ Cast to Wolves crust
:homosaatio: :heart: :love5: :love8: :transagenda:

User avatar
Hulluttelu Kuutio
ratkaisuja erilaisiin liikennöinnin pulmiin
Posts: 125881
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 13:09

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#4 Post by Hulluttelu Kuutio » 30 Jan 2017, 09:16

CBC wrote:'A Québécois accent'

A witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

"There were even kids. There was even a three-year-old who was with his father."
BUSSIKUSKI LÖYSI PIENEN SINISEN OLENNON METSÄN LAIDASTA, PIENESTÄ METALLISESTA KAPSELISTA. OLENTO TOIMITETTIIN BUSSIVARIKOLLE, JONNE SE KOTIUTUI VÄLITTÖMÄSTI. PIAN HAHMO OSOITTI ENNENNÄKEMÄTÖNTÄ MIELIKUVITUSTA KEKSIESSÄÄN RATKAISUJA ERILAISIIN LIIKENNÖINNIN PULMIIN.

SIPERIA-COUNT 2021: 5

User avatar
Hulluttelu Kuutio
ratkaisuja erilaisiin liikennöinnin pulmiin
Posts: 125881
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 13:09

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#5 Post by Hulluttelu Kuutio » 30 Jan 2017, 09:16

hauveli wrote:vittu mitä paskaa %: 100
BUSSIKUSKI LÖYSI PIENEN SINISEN OLENNON METSÄN LAIDASTA, PIENESTÄ METALLISESTA KAPSELISTA. OLENTO TOIMITETTIIN BUSSIVARIKOLLE, JONNE SE KOTIUTUI VÄLITTÖMÄSTI. PIAN HAHMO OSOITTI ENNENNÄKEMÄTÖNTÄ MIELIKUVITUSTA KEKSIESSÄÄN RATKAISUJA ERILAISIIN LIIKENNÖINNIN PULMIIN.

SIPERIA-COUNT 2021: 5

User avatar
Not Just Kalmu
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen
Posts: 60244
Joined: 20 Apr 2015, 13:23
Location: himon mutameri

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#6 Post by Not Just Kalmu » 30 Jan 2017, 09:19

Sexy Football wrote:
hauveli wrote:vittu mitä paskaa %: 100
Image
Hienostelija kermaperse crew ?%
Fanta crew

User avatar
Del Griffith
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen
Posts: 87661
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 15:50
Location: 129 W. 81st St

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#7 Post by Del Griffith » 30 Jan 2017, 09:19

Sexy Football wrote:
hauveli wrote:vittu mitä paskaa %: 100
Populaarimusiikin henkinen viisari.

User avatar
Hans Normaali
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen
Posts: 53562
Joined: 09 Mar 2004, 13:52
Location: Keputopia

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#8 Post by Hans Normaali » 30 Jan 2017, 09:22

Mies kuin sammunut tähti wrote:
Sexy Football wrote:
hauveli wrote:vittu mitä paskaa %: 100
NINJA PO VENSKA!

Poistunut käyttäjä 0380d1
Poistunut käyttäjä
Posts: 22356
Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 19:44

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#9 Post by Poistunut käyttäjä 0380d1 » 30 Jan 2017, 09:34

:?

User avatar
Liskomies
9k
Posts: 9412
Joined: 06 Aug 2014, 15:35
Location: Kybersymposium

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#10 Post by Liskomies » 30 Jan 2017, 10:04

"Lovers of death" nimisessä tutkimuksessa, toimittajat Saied Shoaabaid & Thomas Quiggin kertoivat, että Quebecissa on Saudien rahoittamaa uskonnollista toimintaa ja esimerkiksi Muslimiopiskelijoiden kirjastossa on paljon radikaalisaarnaajien tekstejä, koskien esimerkiksi vaimon kouluttamista hakkaamaalla. Moskeijoiden toiminnasta Kanadassa on aikaisemminkin varoitettu.

Tuossa ei kait sanottu oliko hyökkäyksen kohde Shiia, Ahmadi, ym moskeija vai onko siellä esimerkiksi kritisoitu Saudeja/ISIS:tä.
"Some people don't want you to say this, some people don't want you to say that, some people think if you mention some things they might happen. Some people are really fucking stupid." - George Carlin

Image

User avatar
Pipo
Matti Partanen
Matti Partanen
Posts: 45331
Joined: 04 Dec 2015, 17:11
Location: Syldavia

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#11 Post by Pipo » 30 Jan 2017, 10:07

:sad1x:.
Vituttaa myös jo etukäteen uutiskommenttien sössötys oli kyseessä sitten rasistinen tai sektarianistinen murhaaminen.
Image

User avatar
P.
kääpä
Posts: 86462
Joined: 18 Nov 2004, 08:56
Location: Hiekkakuoppa

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#12 Post by P. » 30 Jan 2017, 10:32

Hans Normaali wrote:
Mies kuin sammunut tähti wrote:
Sexy Football wrote:
hauveli wrote:vittu mitä paskaa %: 100

User avatar
Trollface-mies
Piffin henkinen ylläpitäjä
Posts: 41333
Joined: 25 Sep 2012, 23:20
Location: Länsirannikko
Contact:

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#13 Post by Trollface-mies » 30 Jan 2017, 10:44

Damar wrote:"Lovers of death" nimisessä tutkimuksessa, toimittajat Saied Shoaabaid & Thomas Quiggin kertoivat, että Quebecissa on Saudien rahoittamaa uskonnollista toimintaa ja esimerkiksi Muslimiopiskelijoiden kirjastossa on paljon radikaalisaarnaajien tekstejä, koskien esimerkiksi vaimon kouluttamista hakkaamaalla. Moskeijoiden toiminnasta Kanadassa on aikaisemminkin varoitettu.

Tuossa ei kait sanottu oliko hyökkäyksen kohde Shiia, Ahmadi, ym moskeija vai onko siellä esimerkiksi kritisoitu Saudeja/ISIS:tä.

Joo, ja samaten viimeisen muutaman viikon aikana on rapsattu aika taajaan siitä miten äärioikeiston toiminta on lisääntynyt Quebecin alueella, ja mallit on otettu nimenomaan Euroopasta: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -1.3919964
On a sunny day in mid-October, about 100 people gathered outside Quebec's National Assembly, chanting their concern that immigration was eroding Quebec culture.

They were members of the various groups that make up the far right in Quebec: Justiciers du peuple, PEGIDA Quebec and Soldats d'Odin among them.

Standing apart from the crowd that Saturday were a dozen members of a group that even the rest of the far right finds radical.

Scaling the nearby walls of the Citadelle, Atalante Québec unfurled a banner that read, "Death to terrorists, Islam Out."

"Atalante are guys that are a bit more extreme than us," said Katy Latulippe, who heads the Quebec chapter of Soldiers of Odin, a group that has proposed patrolling Quebec City neighbourhoods popular with Muslims.
Image
"Sen verta 100% täyttä vihaa, väkivaltaa, solvauksia, olkiukkoiluja ja huonoja käytöstapoja on kaverin ihan random postauksetkin täynnä." --Boromir

User avatar
Pasi Fist
Resident Anarchist
Posts: 178796
Joined: 30 Mar 2006, 22:45
Location: Bänlandia

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#14 Post by Pasi Fist » 30 Jan 2017, 10:44

Poliisi ilmoittaa ottaneensa kaksi kolmesta hyökkääjästä kiinni.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ada-deaths
Québec mosque shooting: six dead as Trudeau decries 'terrorist attack'

Two arrests made after fatal shooting on Sunday night condemned as senseless violence by Canadian PM

Six people have been killed and eight injured at a mosque in Québec City, police have said, in a shooting Canada’s prime minister denounced as a “terrorist attack”.

The shooting was carried out by three people at the Québec City Islamic cultural center, witnesses said, and happened during evening prayers on Sunday. Police received the first calls just before 8pm.

Two arrests have been made, a police spokesman said. Local newspaper Le Soleil said police accepted a third suspect could still be on the run, though spokeswoman Chistine Coulombe later said: “Nothing right now makes us believe that there would be other suspects related to this event.”

One of the suspects was carrying an AK-47 assault rifle and one was aged 27, Le Soleil reported.

Trudeau spoke of his anger after hearing the news: “We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims in a centre of worship and refuge.

“While authorities are still investigating and details continue to be confirmed, it is heart-wrenching to see such senseless violence. Diversity is our strength, and religious tolerance is a value that we, as Canadians, hold dear.”

At a media conference, police said the victims were aged between 35 and 70.

At the time of the attack, more than 50 people were thought to be in the two-storey building, also called the Grande Mosque de Québec, which is equipped with several CCTV cameras.

The mosque’s president, Mohamed Yangui – who was not inside the mosque when the shooting occurred – said he got frantic calls from people at evening prayers. He said the injured were taken to different hospitals across Quebec City. “Why is this happening here? This is barbaric,” he said.

The city’s police said the site had been secured and all occupants evacuated. A large security cordon has been set up around the site. Witnesses reported seeing heavily armed police entering the mosque after the shooting.

The premier of Québec, Philippe Couillard, called the killings a “terrorist act” and said the government stood in solidarity with the city’s Muslim population. he tweeted: “#Québec rejects categorically this barbaric violence. All our solidarity to the families of the victims, the injured and their families.”

“Quebec is mourning,” the mayor of Quebec, Régis Labeaume, said, looking shaken. “I want to express my revolt to this villainous crime.”

Canada’s publics safety minister, Ralph Goodale, said he was “deeply saddened” by the deaths.

Local politician Manon Massé said: “We know little at the moment, but one or two people have assumed the right to kill our fellow Muslim Québec citizens. When intolerance goes from debate to murder, solidarity is essential.”

The mosque has been targeted before. In June, during the holy month of Ramadan, a pig’s head was left there. Weeks later, an Islamophobic letter was distributed in the vicinity.

But Yangui told the Edmonton Journal the mosque had not received any threats recently. “We have a very good relationship with the neighbours, with the community,” he said. “There’s mutual respect – and now today we have this dramatic event.”
T H E B I G G E S T E N E M Y O F F R E E D O M I S A S A T I S F I E D S L A V E

User avatar
pigra senlaborulo
pyllypuhelinmyyjä
Posts: 125331
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 02:48
Location: pastreja fabgulaŝo de vikario de bopatrejo

Re: Quebecissä näytettiin Trumpille mallia?

#15 Post by pigra senlaborulo » 30 Jan 2017, 14:44

Piik wrote:
Hans Normaali wrote:
Mies kuin sammunut tähti wrote:
Sexy Football wrote:
hauveli wrote:vittu mitä paskaa %: 100
Image
Ei ole mitään rikkuria alhaisempaa.
Marx propagoi fiksuuttaan lukemalla kirjoja ja kirjoittamalla niitä. Bakunin taas tuhosi aivosolujaan alkoholilla. Jäljellejääneet aivosolut saivat tilaa kasvaa ja kehittyä, ja lopulta Bakuninin pääkopassa oli vain yksi helvetin iso ja fiksu aivosolu. Bakunin oli siis fiksumpi kuin Marx.

Post Reply