gouble of bear's

For the foreigners and others in English.

Moderators: Flash Gordon Bleu, wasky

Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Paske Notkuli
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-
Posts: 27155
Joined: 09 May 2008, 13:13
Location: Eternal Rabul

gouble of bear's

#1 Post by Paske Notkuli » 05 Apr 2019, 22:48

good to be relax in friday with gouble icebox cold middle bear's
Richard Burton wrote:No-one really knows which drink it is that’ll take them over the edge from a hearty, laughing social drinker to a morose, hung-over wretched creature who creaks and sweats through nightmares where it’s always November, always raining and always three in the morning.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
perutaan symposium
King of PIF
King of PIF
Posts: 17137
Joined: 03 Apr 2012, 19:43
Location: hermeneuttinen kupla

Re: gouble of bear's

#2 Post by perutaan symposium » 06 Apr 2019, 11:32

did you take cobweb's thin?
ImageImage

User avatar
Paske Notkuli
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-
Posts: 27155
Joined: 09 May 2008, 13:13
Location: Eternal Rabul

Re: gouble of bear's

#3 Post by Paske Notkuli » 06 Apr 2019, 19:59

pidetään symposium wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 11:32
did you take cobweb's thin?
shutted sheet metal
Richard Burton wrote:No-one really knows which drink it is that’ll take them over the edge from a hearty, laughing social drinker to a morose, hung-over wretched creature who creaks and sweats through nightmares where it’s always November, always raining and always three in the morning.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Tehdäänkö kissasta rukkaset?
1k
Posts: 1791
Joined: 24 Dec 2013, 16:23
Location: Kyyrölä

Re: gouble of bear's

#4 Post by Tehdäänkö kissasta rukkaset? » 06 Apr 2019, 20:36

in evening bottle becomes more expensive, in morning skull bulges :mrgreen:
If I were a bad dog you'd all be dead.

User avatar
Paske Notkuli
-=00King Of PIF00=-
-=00King Of PIF00=-
Posts: 27155
Joined: 09 May 2008, 13:13
Location: Eternal Rabul

Re: gouble of bear's

#5 Post by Paske Notkuli » 06 Apr 2019, 20:55

Tehdäänkö kissasta rukkaset? wrote:
06 Apr 2019, 20:36
in evening bottle becomes more expensive, in morning skull bulges :mrgreen:
in evening merrily bear, in morning berrily mear
Richard Burton wrote:No-one really knows which drink it is that’ll take them over the edge from a hearty, laughing social drinker to a morose, hung-over wretched creature who creaks and sweats through nightmares where it’s always November, always raining and always three in the morning.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
John Hand
Hohdon menettänyt
Posts: 24634
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:48
Location: Grave with a view

Re: gouble of bear's

#6 Post by John Hand » 06 Apr 2019, 22:35

i lowe bear...
Image

a way to nun and rape a priest. churches on fire and memories over, satan is lord and mistress and a soaring sword in my life swinging towards darkness. the beard grows and the egg cheese smells like a heil monster we have a meal of blood.

Post Reply